My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules and format changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Forum Rules and format changes Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules and format changes   Forum Rules and format changes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 am

The forum is going through a bit of revising to simplify some things and change the appearance.

Changes thus far include:

-Removed rules posts repeating the rules.

-Removal of Bits and currency in general.

-Pets and house applications. You now can just post your house as is.

-Removed unused or obsolete forums like work log and loans.

-Removed areas that never were posted in or redundant like 'entertainment suggestions'.

-More may be changed.
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules and format changes
Page 1 of 1