My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask me anything~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Hello everypony! Since there have been a few new members since my last real visit, I thought I'd do a little something to help them to get to know me a little better, and hopefully allow me to get to know them a little better too.

So, I'm doing an "Ask Me Anything"! That's right, if you have any questions for me, whether it be about me, my interests, my family, or my place in the fandom, etc. Feel free to ask! It'll be going on all week from the time of this post, so you have time to think up a question if you can't think of one quickly.

I do want to note, however, that forum rules still apply and I reserve the right to skip a question if I feel it's too personal or if it's something I'm not comfortable sharing.

Have at it, guys! I'll be checking in periodically and answering questions whenever I can :)

~Blind Side
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:39 pm

What was the funniest joke you've ever heard?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:48 am

Hmmm. That's a good question. First thing that came to mind was this:

But, if you don't necessarily consider that a joke, There's this:

Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:25 am

what is your favorite Fairy tale? (Or folk tale)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:41 am

Ask me anything~ Tumblr_n93ig7gLFg1qjqxmoo1_400
You are good with cars & stuff, right?
Ok, first... what is this, how does it work, and how can I get myself one of these?? :o
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:04 pm

DeSanta- Honestly, I don't truly know any fairy tales. only Disney's reworked versions. (pretty sad, I know lol) going off of that, however, I'd have to say... Uhm... Sleeping Beauty.

Doodle- Well, the lights on the ground are caused by lights that were placed underneath the car. I think the actual effect works much like a disco ball. I'd guess that it's painted like a giant mirror, and the light is refracting off of it into the color'd light show we see. I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:01 pm

What would you do if someone suddenly began tying balloons to you without you knowing?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:31 pm

untie them? lol I dunno :P
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:38 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:41 am

Alicorn Twilight!

Ask me anything~ Mlfw3969_small
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Can you do stupid human tricks like touch your nose with your tongue, touch the back of your head with your toes, curl your tongue, make yourself belch, knot your fingers, or lick your elbow?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Nope, I can't do a single one of those.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:50 pm

What is your favorite book?

Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:00 am

Steven King's "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon". That book had me incredibly engrossed from beginning to end :)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:03 am

Top 5 favorite fandom/non-OC shippings?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:14 pm

in order of favorites:

1. TaviScratch
2. AppleDash
3. TwiDash
4. Bon Bon X Lyra
5. TwiPie (surprisingly)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:54 pm

What is the coolest thing you've ever seen or ever been told?

Also, have you heard of the Erma comic? It is about this little half ghost girl trying to fit into a normal human society. It's hilarious and spooky! The first word Erma is clickable!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Coolest thing I've ever seen?

Ask me anything~ Camaro_zl1_white_images_004

...easy :3

I have not, but I'll check it out :)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:04 pm

What would a rainbow powered FlashBlind family look like?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Hmmm. Very colorful, that's all I can say for sure lol

But I still love the picture you drew of Amber and Blind's family! it was really good! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:56 pm

If you could bring back ONE original Ford car from the past, which would it be?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:59 pm

the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302. That is an incredibly good looking car. I mean, just look at it:

Ask me anything~ Ford_mustang_boss_302_1969
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:56 pm

What if you were suddenly thrown into a giant world filled with only marshmallows and crayon trees?
Back to top Go down
rainbow dash13

rainbow dash13

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:15 pm

hi can ask whats your pony name is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask me anything~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything~   Ask me anything~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask me anything~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: General chat/Random Stuff-
Jump to: