My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally found the place.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Finally found the place. Empty
PostSubject: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:05 pm

As Blue Arrow and Flutter Shot made their way to the center of Ponyville, Arrow pondered what could happen in the new town. She started to think about the past, and told herself to stop. Her mother and father were gone, she couldn't avenge them because of who had killed them, and she didn't want to cry in a brand new town. They could start anew here. And that's what they planned on doing. "Flutter, are you ready for our new life?" she asked, turning to the tan Unicorn standing beside her.

"... As-As ready as I'll ever be" Flutter said, her voice braking. She was holding back tears. She had heard what Arrow was thinking about, and it got to her. She had always tried to forget her past, as though it had never happened. And this was the first step to that. She looked at the yellow mare beside her, her green eyes misting. "Let's go."

They trotted farther inward.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Metal just came out of his shop seeing two new Ponies:
"Oh hello! Never seen you in Ponyville before"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:23 pm

The two mares trotted around and looked around as well. Arrow noticed the the colt was talking to them and nudged Flutter. Flutter quickly got the memo. "Well, we're new. I really doubt you would have seen us before." she explained.

~~~~~
"Honey!" Starflower flittered up to Metal and handed him a bag. "You forgot your lunch again." She gave the colt a small hug and a nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Carpe Diem always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, because she was finding a whole lot of new ponies. She had been making her rounds as usual and was just thinking about stopping at the café for a late breakfast when she spotted two unicorns, mares that she'd never seen before, as well as a colt and a mare that she'd seen around town a few times. The orange earth pony let out a loud squeal and bolted towards the group, shrieking, "NEW PONIES!"

Wow. Maybe she should cut down on the coffee...
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:32 pm

"Well then! Welcome to ponyville!
Metal looked at Starflower with a smile:
"Oh thank you honey.. i was in a hurry this morning, so i forgot it"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Arrow, without thinking, prepared her bow and arrow. She hardly liked scares, but then who DID like scares? She turned to see the earth pony trotting towards them rather quickly. Over-caffeinated, much? she thought. She glanced at Flutter, who had her horn ready to catch the orange mare, the light green magic aura reflecting on Flutter's glasses a bit.

~~~~~
"Carpe! Slow down!" Starflower said. She hated jumpscares, and Carpe was the best at them when on caffeine. Celestia, help us. she thought as the orange earth pony crashed into them all.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:48 pm

She managed to come to a skidding stop before she barreled into them, one hoof on her hat to keep it on her head. The mare beamed at them and lifted her hat in a gentlecoltly sort of greeting towards the unicorns, nodding in their direction.

"Sorry about that! I get kinda carried away sometimes, ya know?" she chirruped in her crisp Manehattan accent. "Anyway, you can call me Carpe Diem, and welcome, welcome, welcome to our humble little Ponyville! You'll like it here a lot, I know I do!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Star giggled. "Carpe, you know me. Starflower, 'member?" Starflower's Manehattanite accent was mostly gone after living in Ponyville for a while. She sometimes slipped into the same accent as Rarity or Applejack. But she was able to keep her Manehattenite accent no matter what.

~~~~~
Flutter and Arrow regained their cool. "Well... That was certainly..."

"Strange?"

"One way of putting it" Arrow mumbled under her breath. She undid the arrow's nick from the bow and put it back in her quiver. While she was at it, she counted how many arrows she had left. 20 arrows... she thought. Not too many left... I'll have to go buy more. "Hey, Flutter, how many arrows do you have left?" she asked her sister. She watched as Flutter did a count. The way she looked at Arrow told her the answer.

Not much left either Flutter's look told her sister.

~~~~~
Star placed her wing around Metal Spark. "So you're archers?" she asked. She wasn't one to normally start a topic of conversation, but she didn't think that Metal or Carpe would start one. At least, in a non-crazy manner.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Metal looked around for a minute..
"So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:31 pm

"Of course I know you, Star. I was talking to them, silly!" She giggled and sat back on her haunches, looking at the two unicorns expectantly. Metal and Star had already asked them questions; even though the interviewer in her was itching to ask them things, she knew better than to pester them. They were new, after all; and seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with all the ponies crowding around.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Arrow pawed at the ground. She hated talking. But her sister had already started to take care of that.

"Yeah. We learned archery back in Canterlot." Flutter said promptly. She continued with how they got their Cutie Marks. "We got our Cutie Marks within a day of each other. Blue got her's after the school gym competition, after getting three bulls-eyes in a row, and splitting one of the arrows that wasn't a bulls-eye with another one of her own arrows. I got mine after saving a bunny from a hunter with my bow and arrows." She started to smile. "oh, where are our manners. I'm Flutter Shot, and this is-"

"Blue Arrow." Arrow kindly interrupted.

~~~~~
Starflower was in awe. She had never met twins, and she never knew that the Cutie Marks for Twins could go together so well. "A-Amazing." she said. "It's like your parents knew that you'd have similar Cutie Marks." She pulled her hood as far over her face as she could as the smile faded from Flutter's face, and Arrow looked at the ground. She had said something wrong. "Oh, I-I-I-I-I'm real sorry... What'd I say wrong?"

~~~~~
"Nothing" they said in synch. They didn't want to cry, not now.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Uhm.. well again Welcome to ponyville.. My name is Metal Spark .. here behind me i have my shop .. if you need arrows or some new armory.. youre always welcome to my workshop.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Carpe popped to her hooves and offered one to Flutter and Arrow for a hoofshake, smiling pleasantly. "You already know my name, and I run the best newspaper in town, the Ponyville Times! As a matter of fact," the mare paused, winking at them, "you'll probably be in the next issue, as newcomers to Ponyville!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Arrow shook Carpe's hoof. She wasn't sure about being in a newpaper, but she said nothing. Only "Thanks..."

Flutter shook the mare's hoof after her twin was done. "Thanks, Ms. Carpe." She and Arrow both turned to Metal and Starflower. "Thank you as well, Mr. Spark. Ms. Starflower." She bowed her head politely, and her sister followed her gesture. "We'll be sure to talk to you if we need something."

~~~~~
"Well, I live with Metal." Star said, pointing in the general direction. "Metal's here often at his workshop, so come to our house if he isn't here." She turned back to the mares. They had yet to return to smiling, and Starflower felt guilty of it. She let her right wing, the one on Metal, gain more weight. Her left wing followed. She hated feeling guilty, because it meant she was rude.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Metal gave Starflower a hug
"There is nothing wrong dear, im sure they know you didnt meant to be rude"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Carpe bounced up and down a little bit, grinning. She always loved meeting new ponies and making new friends; it just came easy to her. But she really hoped she wasn't making them uncomfortable, sometimes her super outgoing and talkative personality intimidated other ponies. Especially the shyer ones.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Arrow started off, a look of hate on her face. Flutter looked at her sister, then at the others. "Sorry. She's been like this for a long time... I gotta go." And she took off as well, tears swelling in her eyes.

~~~~~
Starflower looked at Metal. "I... I guess your right." She looked at the sisters, trying not to cry. It made Star even more filled with guilt. "Doh, how could I have been so rude, Metal Spark? I didn't mean to, I just thought they would-" She couldn't continue without crying. She buried her muzzle in the crick of his neck, breathing heavily to fight back tears.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:34 pm

Metal gave Starflower a nudge
"Now cheer up honey, i kinda know how they feel.. thinking about my past.. i didnt have the best memories too. But i got over it quickly"
Metal sighs..
"I think we should ask them about this sometime .. talking about my problems really helped me back then"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:49 pm

The orange mare stamped her front hooves in the ground, not exactly sure what she was supposed to do. It was impolite to stare so for the moment she was focusing all her attention on not staring at Star or the unicorn sisters, but that wouldn't last long. She was intrigued by the sisters but certaintly didn't want to bother them, as they seemed to be upset.

Shoot, all this negative energy was getting her down as well. She had do something about it. With a sudden thought, she reared up on her hind legs and yelled loud enough for Flutter and Arrow to hear, "Hey everypony, how about we all cool down a bit, and then meet up at Sugarcube Corner for a bite to eat? Dunno about you, but I'm starving, haha! We could talk there!"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Flutter's eyes widened. Food did sound wonderful. She begged silently at her sister and after a long pause, turned to the others. "Arrow may not come, but I'll sure take you up on the offer, Ms. Carpe! See you in half an hour, or around then!" She dashed off, her sister running to stay with her.

~~~~~
"A... A bite sounds... Good." She surfaced. She made herself smile.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm

"Sounds great! Im actually quite hungry too."
He said while placing his hoof around Star's back.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Star leaned into Metal as they walked. She thought about her past. She guessed it was nothing like the twins past, seeing as she at least sometimes spoke about it. But only if it came up. She never told Metal anything about it, only minor details. Like for instance, the fact that she has two sister and that she really didn't like to spend time with her mother or father. She internally sighed, but told herself this: If they all explain their past's, I'll explain mine. Only then... Only then...
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:39 pm

"Alrighty!" she called, waving a hoof at Flutter wifh a big grin plastered onto her face. Her plan had worked. "See ya there!"

Now that that was done, she adjusted her hat and trotted  up to Metal and Star. "You two are coming right? Wanna walk around for a bit? We got thirty minutes to spare!" She really should go home and work in her newspaper some more, but this was was more fun. She did love her job a whoooole lot, but today, she just needed a break. And what better break than walking around Ponyville with some friends?
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:04 pm

"Sure. Might help me out, too." Star said with honesty. She had been working on the flowers she made for long term things in Cloudsdale. Since the town was away to Trottingham, she sold flowers to major pony's or companies, like Rarity's boutique and Filthy Rich. She had gotten a big order from Cloudsdale that she was working her tail off for. She was stressed, and being near Carpe seemed to always lift her spirits.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:28 pm

They were walking through Ponyville with Starflower leaning on Metals side, he gave her a small kiss. Then he sayed:
"Well i could use a break too, i was working all days at the workshop hoping to get the new armory done."

Metal began thinking..
"Carpe, i never actually met you before.. but can we stay friends? Ive heard so much about you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally found the place.   Finally found the place. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally found the place.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next