My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A long time ago...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:04 pm

It was a nice morning in ponyville when Metal was on his way home from buying some materials to make some new armory.. they were big and heavy so he couldnt really see where he was going, but then it happened .. he accidently ran into a mare, both fell to the ground. Metal quickly got up to help the other pony: "Oh my gosh! I am soo sorry madam, I didnt see where i was going, I hope you are Ok!" He got distracted by her beautiful green eyes, somehow he couldnt stop looking inside them..

Last edited by Delix on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Starflower looked into the stallion's eyes. She had seen him once before, though she couldn't remember his name. "Um... I-I-It's fine sir." she said, retaining the warmth in her face and ear. She had never realized his eyes were a warm sunset yellow. She started picking up her produce and putting his metal into a pile as she went. "It's r-r-really my fault."
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Metal sightly blushed as he took a closer look at her beautiful body. "U..uhm its fine, I just didnt pay attention to where I was going.. anyway, my name is Metal Spark, nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Star silently cursed the weather team for the rain mix up. They caused a downpour a day early, meaning that it was too hot for her hoodie. She couldn't find any hooded vests. She was hood-less. "Starflower. I think I've at least seen you before. When I first arrived, I believe." she told him. There was his hoof, next to the watermelon she had. Great... she thought as she went for it.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Metal felt a bit embarassed by this accident, he picked up the metal plates and stacked them infront of his workshop door to get them inside later.
Metal looked into her eyes"Again im sooo sorry about this, is there anything i can do to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:46 pm

"um... OOF!" Trying to pick the melon up, she hit her head on the door's little shelf-like object. She rubbed her head, trying not to cry. It had hurt a lot more that she wished it did. "I'm... OW... good..."

Last edited by EcstaticEevee on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:23 pm

"Ouch.. that looked like it hurt.. are you alright? Should i get a coolpack or something? Metal was kinda worried about her..
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Star sighed. Her vision wasn't the best now, and a headache had appeared. She couldn't head home like this. "A place to stay...?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Metal blushed a little.. "Y-you can stay here if you want .. Come inside.. you can sleep on my other bed"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Star nodded, and wobbly got up. She carefully took a few steps, then tripped and fell into Metal. She blushed very hard, and her ears were red as well. "OMC, SORRY!" she said, fumbling to get up.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Metal blushed "Its ok.. come on let me help you." He placed his hoof around her and helped her to go inside.. she lay down on the couch. Metal placed a towel with cold water on her forehead to cure the headache.."Ok.. do you need something else? Maybe a glass of water or something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 pm

She looked back at his yellow eyes. His voice was so soothing to her at that moment, she felt like she could fall asleep then and there. "A glass of herbal tea would be nice." she told him. "But if you can't that's fine. I'm really tired now..."

Last edited by EcstaticEevee on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Metal nodded, and went to the kitchen, when he came back Starflower has already fallen asleep. Atleast she looked like that. He thought he could use a little nap too and lay down on the couch next to Star
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Star's dream was the craziest. She couldn't explain it. Her dream was unimaginable. When she woke up, Metal was next to her. Her blush reappeared.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Metal was still asleep and cuddling onto her body when Starflower woke up..
But he didnt had a deep sleep so he could be woken up easily..
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Despite her best efforts, she turned over to meet his muzzle to hers. Her blush was worse. The two muzzles were touching, and the way they were positioned, a kiss could easily come. Ooh, Starflower, you silly foal! Why did you turn towards him!! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Metal woke up by feeling her in front of his face, he blushed sightly.. But then, he placed his hoof around her, closed his eyes and started a long passionate kiss...
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Star squeaked as he started the kiss. He wasn't kidding, but she had no reaction. She just layed there, frozen in a state of shock. She was half forced to follow his example, because of the hoof around her, but also because of the back of the couch. She just didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Metal stopped followed by a blush.. he tried not to look inside her eyes..
"S-sorry.." he sayed with a quiet voice
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Star panted from the long kiss. She had no words. She just looked at him, her green eyes misted by questions.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Metal blushed even more now.. he didnt really know what to say .. so he just looked inside her eyes.
Hoping she wouldnt hate him now
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:36 pm

"You... kissed me..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:41 pm

"I-im sorry .. i just couldnt control myself at this moment
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:45 pm

"Um... K-K-Kiss me again?" She asked, her face full red.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Metal nodded, blushing sightly..
He stepped closer.. their muzzles were touching when both fell into a long kiss.
Metal looked deep inside her eyes while he was lost in passion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A long time ago... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time ago...   A long time ago... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long time ago...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next