My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A Date in the Woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:10 pm

Breezedancer smiled and stretched out her wings. "Ever wondered what it's like to fly?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Carpe raised her head, looking up at her curiously. "Not really, but now that you mention iiiit..." She paused, breaking into a smile. "Is it fun?"
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 pm

"it's amazing!" Breezedancer said, smiling widely. "That unparalleled feeling of freedom as you soar above the clouds..... I should totally take you flying with me!"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 pm

She let out a soft giggle and pressed a sweet kiss to the mare's cheek. "As long as I get to be with you, I'm sure I'll love it!"

Last edited by Lou on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:53 am

Breezedancer smirked widely and nodded. "You'll always be with me." She said softly, nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:34 am

"Lucky me~" she replied, grinning as she nestled into her in return. That was a very happy thought, indeed.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Breezedancer smiled and blushed, her ears folding back as she rested comfortably beside the other mare.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Carpe smiled back and cuddled against her, letting out a small yawn. The warmth of the other mare was starting to make her drowsy.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Breezedancer lifted her head quickly. "Wait! We can't fall asleep on our first date." She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly. "We gotta do something exciting! Something fun!"
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:45 pm

She rolled over onto her back, stretching her neck across the other's front legs. "But you're so waaaarm...~" she whined softly, grinning. "But we can do something else, if you want~"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:46 pm

Breezedancer smiled and nuzzled Carpe affectionately. "I wanna take you for a flight." She said, spreading her wings proudly.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Something in her face changed just a little bit but she played it off like it was nothing. "Right now? Like...right now, right now? Uh, sure! That sounds great!"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 am

Breezedancer smiled and nodded. "Hop on, Babe!" She said, crouching slightly to allow Carpe on.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:14 pm

She blushed at the pet name, carefully climbing onto the mare's back. It felt kind of awkward to her, but she just wanted Breeze to be happy.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Breezedancer smiled and spread her wings, standing up and taking to the air and soaring towards the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:05 pm

Carpe let out a gasp when they took off, instinctively throwing a hoof up to keep her hat on her head. This feeling of flying was exhilarating and sickening at the same time; she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. But as least Breezedancer was happy. When Breeze was happy, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Breezedancer smiled widely and slowed down as she punched through the clouds, hovering above the fluffy expanse that looked fiery orange due to the sun's rays from the horizon. "this sight never gets old... The clouds shining like fire during sunset.."
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:45 am

"Th-That's amazing, it's so pretty up here!" she exclaimed, grinning. The earth pony blinked, then chanced a look downwards. That turned out to be a bad idea. She let out a scared squeak, attempting to huddle closer to Breezedancer without falling off of her back.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:27 am

Breezedancer looked up at Carpe. "it's ok babe, I won't let you fall." She said soothingly, gliding smoothly across the sky. "If you want me to land, just say the word." She assured the earth pony.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:53 am

She swallowed hard and nodded, feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment. After a while of thought, the earth pony nuzzled against her and mumbled, "I'd like to land, please..."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Breezedancer nodded and slowly descended through the clouds, approaching solid ground as she extended her legs, landing carefully in a clearing moments later and lowering herself to the ground to let her marefriend off.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:17 pm

She slid off the other's back and plopped onto the ground, breathing somewhat heavily. Loosening the bandana around her neck, she managed an apologetic smile at the other mare, her face flushed. "Sorry for cutting that so short..."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Breezedancer smiled and lay beside Carpe. "It's fine, you just aren't used to not having hooves on the ground." She said softly, nuzzling the mare comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:04 pm

"Yeah..." She nuzzled back, leaning against her as she pressed a gentle kiss on her lips. "Man, I couldn't tell what was prettier though, you or the sky~"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Breezedancer blushed and smiled, draping her wing comfortingly over Carpe's back. "So, how about we head to your place?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date in the Woods   A Date in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date in the Woods
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next