My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little idea!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Discorderly

Discorderly

Little idea! Empty
PostSubject: Little idea!   Little idea! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:14 pm

I see people using the AU Boards A LOT so I was thinking, what if there was a board for people to stow their AU profiles on? It wouldn't need to be as closely monitored since the AU is a bit more lenient, and would necessarily NEED to be divides by species, but it'd give people a handy place to go to when referencing their characters in RP!

IDK Like I said it might not be totally needed or necessary, but I figured it didn't hurt to propose ;u;
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Little idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little idea!   Little idea! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Hm, this might be awesome but some link an offsite application that could help ^^ Or you could have each app posted before each rp begins.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Little idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little idea!   Little idea! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Just going to bring a late revival to this topic:

As it stands it is habit for all Characters posted within the Character Creation board to be checked by mods, while in some AU cases the basic rules aren't applicable. Furthermore, they end up in a large list of Standard pony OCs, kinda sticking out like a sore thumb!

having a seperate area for AU OCs might be nice simply because it makes the website more welcoming for people who intend to invest a lot of time and focus on the AU worlds. It also makes it easier for Existing RPers who plan to work with both, easier to keep them seperated.
Personally i have a character i'd love suggesting, but would only use for AU RPs (He is not usable within the canon universe) and posting it to the normal suggestion area with [AU] in the title just doesn't feel the same/right.

Will likely talk with Fire in PMs concerning my thoughts about the AU section of the forum and how to make it more structured and welcoming so the forum appeals to a wider populace,
Just thought i'd dump this here since making a new topic for something already suggested is silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little idea!   Little idea! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little idea!
Page 1 of 1