My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pones und Panzer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Pones und Panzer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Metal took out his phone, calling his engineering team "Guys, we got work.. get the transporter up here, get the big one, this beast is heavy"

Last edited by Delix on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:51 pm

"Metal! Get over here!" Malachite called, walking towards the vine covered tank.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:59 pm

Metal walked over to malachite "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:34 pm

"Look at this." Malachite said, approaching the tank covered in tangled vines.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Metal moved closer, removing some vines "This looks huge"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Malachite gulped and looked at the tank. "It's a Maus..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 pm

"How did that thing get up here?" Metal asked, looking closely at the tank
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:18 pm

"I don't know, but it looks like its been here for ages." Malachite said, climbing up to the open hatch at the top of the turret, she peered inside to see a skeleton 'staring' back at her. "Ah! Metal, there's a skeleton in here!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:12 am

"These tanks were left over from the great equestrian war" Metal said, opening the engine hatch of the maus, dust and rust comming out "The engine seems fine, just a bit rusty.. but the cannon is completely destroyed. The maus is a rare tank, I dont think we have the right parts"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:35 am

"Should we take it back anyways? It could be valuable." Malachite remarked, climbing down from massive machine.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:24 pm

"Of course! Owning a rare tank like the maus is a big honor" Metal said, grabbing a tool from his belt and walking over to the Churchill tank "I think this thing still has a bit gasoline.." He said before climbing into the driver hatch and starting it up.
It made a loud noise, Metal gently pushed the gas and it moved forward. The weels were rattling loudly
"Its still able to move, thats a good sign.. but the steering is broken and the turret doesnt move" he said, poking his head out of the hatch
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 pm

"We might need a tow truck for it then." Malachite said, approaching the smaller tank and examining the treads.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:43 pm

"Dont worry I already called my team" Metal said
A long truck driven by a grey mare aproached in front of them
"Hey sis! Finally! What took you so long?" Metal said, giving the mare a small hug "Hey lil brother! You know how hard it is to get this thing all the way up here?" she said, giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Malachite smiled faintly and looked warily back at the Mays, as if she was worried for it.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:57 pm

"So, what did you find here?"
"We found a Churchill and a maus, both heavy damaged" Metal said
"A MAUS? Wow! Ive never seen one moving" she said, looking excitedly at the maus tank
Metal climbed back into the Churchill, carefully driving it on the truck
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:20 pm

Malachite checked the drive train of the Maus. "This thing is completely busted, it's not gonna run."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Metal nodded and positioned the truck infront of the maus
"Thats the closest I can get, we have to push it up there, I released the breaks"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Malachite moved behind the Maus and began to push, she heard a metallic groan as the tanks treads began to roll slowly, inching towards the truck.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Metal and Iron pushed too, rolling the tank slowly on the truck
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Malachite exhaled sharply as the Maus rolled to halt on the flatbed, and she wiped her forehead before affixing a chain to the chassis of the tank to hold it in place.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:56 am

"Okay, lets head back" Metal said, getting into the truck
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Malachite hopped onto the truck as well and waited for it to get moving.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Metal started it and drove back to the garages
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Malachite hopped down from the truck and approached the Churchill, looking at it closely. "Why does this thing look so flimsy?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Metal drove the tank off the flatbed and on a hydraulic ramp, opening the engine hatch
"Flimsy? The churchill is one of the best british tanks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pones und Panzer   Pones und Panzer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pones und Panzer
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next