My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new lab rat?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Biorhythm opened his eyes, his head resting on the desk cluttered with phials and beakers. He got up and began rubbing his eyes, setting to work on his next potion, occasionally yawning.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:34 pm

Doodle happily trotted through one of the many fields of Ponyville near the housing area happily humming with one of her take mark giggle smiles on her face just feeling the cool breeze wash over her face and flow through her black and white mane! She randomly threw her head back as she bounced to the song in her head! Nothing was gonna bother her today! "Nothing's gonna get in my way!!" she sang letting out an excited giggle!

Suddenly, the wind swept up a blossom and plopped it upside down on her nose making the light golden patch of fur as yellow as the sun which made her sneeze with such a force, it sent her comically launching into the air a few feet "ACHBROOOOO!!"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Biorhythm picked up one of his potions in a wreath of erratic magic, he yawned loudly and his magic cut out when he heard a loud noise, causing him to drop the beaker.

The potion inside sizzled and swelled into a large bubble before exploding with blast of magic.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:48 pm

"Ugh..." Doodle quickly took a hoof and whipped off the pollen when she was suddenly jolted into the air as another nearby sound in one of the houses sent off an explosion of green smoke! She a loud gasped escaped her as she then rocketed over to the house, barging into the front door following the trail of smoke leading her to a very large, hard-to-tell-if-it-was-empty room. The smoke was so thick, she attempted to grab the largest thing that resembled a pony and pull it out of the house but it wasn't until she was outside that she realized, it was a stuffed toy rather than a pony.

"AYEEEE!! THEY'RE STILL IN THERE!! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!! WHAT DO I DO WHATDOIDO????"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Biorhythm coughed loudly and quickly pulled his goggles over his eyes, he breathed deeply and his horn began to glow with a sickly green aura, clearing the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Doodle began slowly hyperventillating until she noticed the smoke beginning to clear. She then had the 'brilliant' idea to use a mini cyclone in an attempt help to clear the smoke. "Yeah!" She then dove into the air once more and began to use her hyperactive energies to make a tiny funnel. Despite the warnings of her energy, she went faster and faster letting the funnel gently dip down sucking up the smoke. Due to the rushing wind and her not bringing her goggles for such a task, she accidentally made it too large causing branches and twigs to start flying around and around knocking her out of the funnel as it began to 'spiral out of control'!

"Keep!! Oh no!! I can fix this!!" she said rushing after it.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Biorhythm emerged from the building, narrowing his eyes. "Be quiet!" he snapped, his horn glowing dangerously as he approached the whirlwind.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:08 am

Doodle's golden ears perked up as a dark Stallion with green eyes and a crooked horn emerge from the building. Doodle's perked ears quickly fell as she quickly looked back and forth form the whirlwind to the stallion four times before she bolted into the nearest bushes with shrinking pupils. "I DIDN'T DO IT!!! I SWEAR!!" She shouted on her last breath as the winds were drowning out each and every little sound made. She curiously popped her head out of the bushes knowing she had to do something to help! But what... that was the one question on her mind. She let out a gasp and lept fully out of the bushes and straight into the cyclone!

She desperately tried to reverse the flow of wind, fueled by adrenalin alone she began to fight the wind, flying in the other direction!
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 am

"You idiot!" Biorhythm yelled, his horn glowing brighter as greenish lightning arced from it to the ground, he clenched his jaw angrily and felt the magic welling up around his horn.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:18 am

Doodle gritted her teeth as the wind viciously fought against her. Her stamina quickly faded in and out as she was more tossed around like a rag doll as the Cyclone grew in width but not in height. Thinking she was winning, she pushed it back harder, not wanting to give up! Slowly it began to work and the wind around the area began to slowly disperse. She gave a cocky smile as pride began to slowly take over.

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW!!" She said letting out a weird war cry which sounded more like whale noises as she attempted to out-spin the winding winds!
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:20 am

Biorhythm yelled something that was unintelligible over the roaring winds, as a blast of magic erupted from his horn and punched through the raging storm.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:42 am

Doodle blinked as she glanced over at the black unicorn as an amazed smile crossed her face. She zoomed over to him, flying around his head about 100 times! "*GASP* YIII  OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS AMAZING! YOU TOOK IT OUT LIKE BOOM! BAM!! ZAP!!" Doodle then dropped in front of him on all fours, giving the horn a once over, realizing she wasn't dealing with a changeling hybrid, but a burned and 'mutated' horn. Doodle's smile steadily grew into that of her normal hyper happy smile.

"yiiiIIIIIIIIIIHEHEHAHA!!! OH MY GOSH YOUR HORN LOOKS SO FRIXEN COOL!! AND *GASP* I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU IN PONYVILLE BEFORE!!  A WELCOMING MUST HAPPEN!!!" She then dug through her bag pulling out several streamers and party hats zipping all over the place while tying them to her hooves and wings while attempting to drop a party hat upon his head. She then let out an excited squeal landing in front of him  and bounced around him happily. She then abruptly stopped as her pupils shrunk rapidly in size then zoomed off to the east.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:28 am

Biorhythm looked at the energetic Pegasus with a look of annoyance and confusion, he narrowed his eyes slightly and huffed when she had ran off eastward, he returned to his steel laboratory and slammed the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:07 pm

The door wasn't shut fast enough before a blur of white, gold and black whizzed through the door holding an assortment of candy and party poppers! She then flitted around the room amazed at everything. "Oooh!! Look at all of this stuff!! Oh my gosh You must be some sort of evil villainous scientist!"

She then set her party supplies on the floor in front of him then zoomed up to the ceiling, then whizzed over to him turning upside down and giving him a goofy face. "Aww, come on! Turn that frown upside down!! Haha! Oooh, my name is Doodle Bug! What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Biorhythm glared at the Pegasus and raised a hoof, shoving it against the mare's snout. "Shut up." He said, narrowing his eyes. "If you must know, my name is Biorhythm."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Doodle let out a huge gasp as her face fell in an instant surprise then quickly shifted back to a happy smile. "*GASP* Oh my gosh!! That name is A-MAZING!! YOU SHOULD ACT!! BE LIKE YOU, ALL SERIOUS!" She said mimicking his expression still upside down flying in front of him poking out her lower lip. "I'm all serious Mr Biorhythm! Rawr Rawr Rawr!!" She then puffed out her cheeks which then made her lose her breath which made her lose focus and crash to the floor. But upon crashing she bounced right up and motioned to the party supplies she'd brought in.

"Why not just try to smile and let loose! I'm sure you'll have fun!"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:51 pm

Biorhythm took a deep breath, looking at the party supplies before turning away. "This isn't the place for a mare like you, it's dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:24 am

"Pff, A mare like me? Who do you think I am? Well, I'll tell you! I'm Doodle Bug, the one who went deep into the Everfree when it was still all messed up to reverse a 20 year curse with an over angry archer and a pony with fried brains! The mare who jumped into a smoking building to save ... er ... that's not important!" She paused remembering the stuffed bear instead of her actual target.

"I do dangerous stuff every day! Do you know how many muggers I've gotta fight off?!? I'm an artist who does her own deliveries to make sure I get all the bits!! Not that I'm greedy or anything... hehe....! I live for Danger! I stomp in the graces of evil and punch out the lights of the mooon!!!" She said confidently puffing out her chest. "And I'm not leaving until I see a true smile!!"

((You know, he kind of reminds me of Shadow the hedgehog in a way))
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:54 am

"Then look in that mirror over there and leave." Biorhythm retorted snidely, his eyes glowing menacingly. "Unless you have a deathwish."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Doodle puffed out her cheeks letting her ears drop as her face became marred with an 'angry' scowl which instantly fell to an incredibly sad face upon seeing there was nothing she could do to make this stranger she had just met happy. "I'm sorry... You can't keep hiding your true feelings though... I can see deep down that you're really a sad guy wearing the mask of an angry one." She then turned to leave seeing as it was impossible to make this friend smile.

She then paused upon reaching the door and turned her head back. "I might not know what you're going through, but can I at least try to help? I hate seeing friends so unhappy, new or old."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Biorhythm looked at the mare with a thoughtful gaze, taking a deep breath. "Fine.. but you have one chance.."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Doodle's paused, not thinking that would work as her eyes went huge with wonder causing her to let out a huge "YAHOOO!!" She lept into the air then quickly landed after doing a few circles in the air remembering how her excitement of meeting a new friend had gotten her into more trouble that it was worth. "SORRY, SORRY... I'm good now!!" She then opened the door and gestured out doors! "Come on now!! Adventure awaits!! First thing we need to do is get you some sun!!"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 10:50 pm

"What? Wait.." Biorhythm said, digging his hooves into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Doodle then shut then door and slumped against it with her two front hooves crossed. "Aww, come on! You'll have fun!! Being stuck in this place for so long can't be all that fun! You've gotta go out and see the world for what it is!! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! One step at a time!" Doodle said as her face then gave a sympathetic look to the stallion before her. "Why do you stay cooped up in this place? anyways?"

Doodle then gestured towards the door again and asked, "What the heck are you afraid of?? IT'S TIME TO PARTAY!!!"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:03 am

"I'm in here because I'm a danger to the world." Biorhythm replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new lab rat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new lab rat?   A new lab rat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new lab rat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: