My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing a bit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Mint Berry had a busy week and visited the spa for some relaxing
She sat down on a wooden bench near the whirlpool with her towel and looked around in the steamy clouds of the spa

Last edited by Delix on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Silent Vigil went to spend some time in ponyville, much to the chagrin of her parents. She looked around curiously and spotted a spa, she tilted her head and carefully approached it and ducked under the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Mint leaned back and closed her eyes, enjoying the heat and the steam "Aaah, This is what I need" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Silent Vigil heard a voice, flicking her ears and making her way towards the source of the voice. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Mint stood up, looking towards the door "Hello" she said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Silent Vigil tilted her head. "I'm sorry." She said, backing away quickly, almost falling over.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Mint walked towards her "Sorry for what? This is the spa.. Im Mint Berry" she said, extending her hoof to the tall pony
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:06 pm

"I had encroached on your privacy." Silent Vigil said softly, standing to her full height after taking the unicorn's hoof.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:15 pm

"The spa is for everyone" she said, smiling and aitting down on the bench
"Are you new to Ponyville? Ive never seen you here"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 pm

"I am from Saddle Arabia, though my family is living in Canterlot." Silent Vigil said.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:25 pm

"Wow! Do you like equestria?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 pm

"I don't know... This is my first time leaving my home.." Silent vigil said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a bit   Relaxing a bit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing a bit
Page 1 of 1