My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salutations!

Go down 
+2
Delix
Moshmellow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Howdy! I'm the new, confused and slightly frightened pony. Please be gentle
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Hi There! Were glad to have you here ^^ make sure you read the rules, and If you have any questions or just wanna chat, join us in the chatbox at the bottom page.
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:43 pm

I am a noob when it comes to rp and I kinda did things backward. I created two ponies, Lucia and Juno...but I haven't come up with a backstory. Am I beyond help!? :/
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Oh and hi :) nice to meet you :D
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:07 pm

If you wanna RP with a Character you need to fill out this Template https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template and post it in the "Submitted Creations" Thread and then wait for an admin to approve it.

I know backstories can be hard xD If you need help with that you can join the chatbox or ask one of us :D
Back to top Go down
Smarticus

Smarticus

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:00 pm

I'd be more than happy to RP with you after you got your character done moshmellow. Kinda help you if you need it
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 pm

*Puts away super hyperactive welcome and offers her hoof* Hiya! And welcome to this site!! I'm sure you'll fit right in here :D

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t3242-hiya-new-members-please-read-this-first-before-posting

If you need any help, please refer to the link I posted above and I am always open for questions as well :D
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:23 am

Thanks guys! *blushes* I think I'll work on Juno cause, Lucia is kinda engaged to somepony else...
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:27 am

By the way, how does one post a pic?
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:58 am

you need a servimg or a puush link then you type [.img]Insert picture link here[/img.] Just without the dots
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello, we're glad to have you! :D I am also open for questions!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi Lou :D and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Welcome! Have a superbalicious time here! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations!   Salutations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements :: New Member Welcoming Board-
Jump to: