My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when rp melts into reality...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

when rp melts into reality... Empty
PostSubject: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:50 am

Has anybody else, ever fallen for the person behind the character you rp with?
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am

Well I act a lot like Metal Spark when Im working on stuff.

Like each of my OC's is one of my personality
lol its like Inside out xD
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:24 am

Lol Lucia is my metalhead/fiesty/fearless side. Juno is my softer/cuddly/whimsical side. Hehe but my question was about you falling for another role player:P
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:21 am

Well theres me and Eevee. we started with our OC's being together and now were in a actual relationship :3

Our OC's are married and even have a filly now xD
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:32 am

Awww that's so sweet! :D. Hehe same with me /Lucia and Deadpan, they are expecting a foal now. We are still working on her design :)
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:43 am

Sweet ^^
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Yes... I became very attached to a guy who played a winter dragon in a role play ... when I fully realized it... I had to stop as things had gotten weird  and I instinctively pushed my character to act like someone she wasn't and it ended up pushing him away as the weirdness resumed XD Back then I really didn't know what I was doing, didn't know why he was backing out so suddenly during the adventure but yeah XD I figured it out. XD
Back to top Go down
Moshmellow

Moshmellow

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:45 am

Aww I'm sorry *hug* did you ever speak to him again?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:37 am

Nope! XD It was just too weird after that XD *Accepts hug* ^^
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:27 pm

I've experienced this before o3o It didn't really end too well but whatever, I've moved on since then :P
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when rp melts into reality...   when rp melts into reality... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when rp melts into reality...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: General chat/Random Stuff-
Jump to: