My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uh h-hello

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Apple Shimmers

Apple Shimmers

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Uh h-hi I'm n-new here so I h-have no clue w-what I'm supposed to d-do.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Welcome to our forum! You'll have lots of fun here!
Back to top Go down
Apple Shimmers

Apple Shimmers

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:12 pm

You seem to have got your profile all together- I remember how utterly confused I was when I started not too long ago, so I'll do my best to give a hint or two. Make sure to read the rules- they're the first thread down- and then head over to Submitted Creations to look at the template and create a first OC! Hit the 'New Topic' button in order to create the page and whatnot. It'll be approved by one of the higher-ups soon enough, and then you can begin to RP.

Hope I was a bit helpful there...
Back to top Go down
Apple Shimmers

Apple Shimmers

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 7:00 pm

I have no clue how to rp on here but thanks
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 7:15 pm

Hiya new members and welcome! :D We are so excited you decided to join this big old family of ours!

If you need further help figuring things out, refer to the instructions below!

Welcome to the forum! Please make sure to read our rules: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules and, may I direct you to the submitted creation section to start your first app! https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template <- And here to get your app information, then post it here -> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations

Also, be sure to join our chat box at the bottom of the front page! If you are having trouble posting your OC then please post it directly in the submitted creation forums and not in the different species sub-forums. These are only there for apps that have been approved. You will not be allowed to role-play until you have completed the application and either a moderator or admin has approved it! If you need help, please don't be afraid to ask any one of the Admins(Red) or Moderators(orange) are just PM's away! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Apple Shimmers

Apple Shimmers

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 8:35 pm

@Doodle Bug: Um were you said to post my OC app information won't let me post anything
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 8:40 pm

You gotta Post it in here https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations
Not in the Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth topics just Post it in submitted creations
Back to top Go down
Apple Shimmers

Apple Shimmers

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 8:47 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello, and welcome! :D If you need any more help please don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Apple Shimmers

Apple Shimmers

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 3:45 pm

okeydokey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uh h-hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh h-hello   uh h-hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uh h-hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements :: New Member Welcoming Board-
Jump to: