My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starset Nightclub

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade

Switchblade

Starset Nightclub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:27 am

"Not really no, I've got a nice business back in ponyville, got enough food to keep me going, got friends, and got a beautiful daughter."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:32 am

"A daughter?" She cocked her head to the side "Do you have a special somepony?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:57 am

He sighs, shaking his head "Nono, street orphan I adopted a while back. My special somepony ran away a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:14 am

"Oh..I..I'm sorry to hear that...If you ever need help with that filly....well, I'd like to see what's outside of Manehatten." She smiles a little, helping hip up "After all, I owe you. No matter what you say."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 6:41 am

He shrugs "We're good at the moment. She's a smart and we'll behaved kid who trusts and respects me. If you feel like travelling you should just travel."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 8:46 am

She lightly shakes her head, giggling "A stallion is always a stallion. You have to show them, hints don't work." She turned back to him smiling lightly as she plucked one of her primary feathers, and tucked it behind his right ear "I-If...if you feel the same, o-or are interested at all... you know where I'll be waiting." She bites her lip for a second, before placing a small, tender kiss on his cheek. She then turns and begins to trot back to the club
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:09 am

He rolls his eyes once she is gone, sighing he turns and walks back into the club, sitting in a booth.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:22 am

Back in the DJ booth, Dreamscape began playing more mellow and sensual songs. She she continued playing, and letting the club slowly begin to wind down she could hulp but think to herself 'This is ridiculous, I'm acting like a love struck filly. A straight filly at that! Besides, he doesn't seem interested...can I really blame him? I probably seem like some party-mare who's jus' looking for a good time tonight. Hopefully this is just a small crush, and will be gone soon.'
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:28 am

Switch sighs, getting a drink, placing his scimitar back on the table and nodding to the barkeep "Yep... It happened again." he said, taking out his pocketwatch, a small picture on the inside
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:33 am

"I mean, this probably happens to him all the time...he's a regular knight in shinning, black and orange, armour eh? Annnnnd now I'm taking to myself...yep, this is healthy, not!" Dreamy sighed in frustration, slamming her head into the counter in the DJ booth "UGH!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:38 am

Switchblade groans, hearing the thud he teleports behind her "Everything alright, miss?" he asks her, knowing from the face desk that it probably wasn't alright
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:43 am

"AHHH, NINJAS!! OH wait, it's just you..." She slowly looks up, wobbling a little "I'm fine, relatively." She looked down at her setup "Also, It's rude to teleport into a ladies home." Dreamscape said, as she gestured around the room where a makeshift closet lay, and to the bed he sat on
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:45 am

"You have to sleep in here?" he raises an eye quizzically "Is that by choice or by lack of money? And I'm not apologising, otherwise you'll just like me more."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:48 am

"Both, I suppose. It's where I've lived for the past year or two, since...since I lost something." She spoke softly, quickly turning back to her laptop "It's cramped, but it's...it means I don't have to go far to get to work, eh?" She looked back, smiling weakly as she tried to keep her watering eyes from leaking
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:50 am

He chuckles sadly and darkly "Well I'm certainly no stranger to loss myself either. But all of this equipment for your personal use is so... Sub par."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:53 am

"I used to have more...but I couldn't keep it. It reminded me of her, hell it ever Smelled like her..." She sighed, resting her head on the counter
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:55 am

He tilts his head, sitting on the floor "Her eh? Want to talk about it?" he asked, the feather still sticking out his helmet
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:10 pm

"Might be nice to finally get it off my chest." She quietly replied, streaching out her left wing like she was reaching for someone "Her..her name was Autumn Dreams. She was probably the nicest mare in the world, she was a painter too. We were happy, for awhile. But, she had dreams of Canterlot, wanted to make the big time. I supported her as best I could, gave her everything I had and more. She made a fantastic piece, so I hear, I never actually saw the thing. But it got her noticed in Canterlot. I had given her everything I had, Everything!" as she continued, Dreamscape began to quietly cry "I stopped making music, I took extra shifts and jobs even when I was exhausted, I just gave and gave...all I cared about was her being happy. But...Canterlot isn't a fan of 'filly-foolers'...so, when she...when she had to choose between me and some bigot from Canterlot...she picked him. Found out she had been cheating on me for a couple weeks...now-a-days she lives out of a run-down apartment in the Canterlot slums. I suppose the stallion only wanted her while she...'put out' as they say. I still send her most of the money I make...using fake names, of course." She slowly wrapped her wings around herself "I...I know I should hate her, but I can't stop loving her..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:14 pm

He sighs sadly, his armour glowing a dim white as he listens, he stays silent for a while before looking at his pocketwatch "At least she's still alive... You could go over and make things up with her while you have the chance..."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:20 pm

"It's too late, we're different now. Besides, last time I went to try and help her she beat me so bad I couldn't fly for three months..." She glanced back at him "I wonder sometimes...is it really better to have loved and lost, then never loved at all?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:24 pm

He nods "I ask myself that often... Usually figure it is better. If we didn't have the experience we would not have the stories to tell. Mine has only recently become unclassified thanks to the work of a journalist who became interested in a knight of legends and darkness. Who wanted to prove he was still out there, and expose him."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:27 pm

"This...this knight, did he have a name? Sounds similar to a guy I knew a long time ago..." She turned all the way around, sitting in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:30 pm

He nods calmly "His name was Lieutenant Switchblade." he says, moving his goggles back to his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:38 pm

"And what heroic deeds did he do?" She asked, not thinking as she reached out with her wing and gently traced the scar that crosses his eye
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:43 pm

"None that are allowed to be told. The only thing which everyone knows is the one thing he never did. Betrayed his friends and team mates." he says, still talking like it was someone else, glad he hadn't said his name yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starset Nightclub   Starset Nightclub - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starset Nightclub
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: