My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Guard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:18 am

Bella giggled and looked up to his face that towered over her so much. "Must be a pretty good distraction then, lucky I'm here," She said as she followed him out and started leading the way back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:24 am

"Yeah...I am." He followed her, his eyes constantly scanning hi surroundings and looking for any possible dangers. Once more, he was surrounded by an errie silance as his platemail failed to make any noise
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:28 am

Bella walked with him in a comfortable silence, occasionally looking around herself. "I love it here, it's so peaceful, not noisy like Manehattan," She said with a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:36 am

"Yes, it is. It seems like the perfect place for an old soldier or knight to settle down. And the I say, the more reasons to stay appear." He knew he would have to tell her everything eventually, but for now he would simply enjoy her company
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:46 am

Bella nodded and looked up at his face again then grinned. "Hey, let's make a detour, follow me," She said and changed direction, heading away from town and towards the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 am

He smiled and followed after her "As you wish, m'lady" As they walked the cool night air began to settle in, and the temperature noticeably dropped
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 2:00 am

Bella sped her walking into a trot, looking back at him to make sure he was keeping up. They reached the top of a grassy hill before she plopped down into the grass. "This is the best spot to look over the town and see the stars," She said, her eyes sweeping over the lights of Ponyville before turning to the side and looking at the brightly star spattered sky.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 2:11 am

He smiled and sat beside her, using his magic to unclasp his cloak and drape it around her so she wouldn't get cold. He look up at the starry sky, speaking softly "When I was a child I loved the stars, and often wondered what the world would look like if I were a star peering down on it. All my life I loved the stars," He continued, not thinking about what he was saying "almost as much as I loved my people. Those two things are all I've ever cared about for the longest time Bella." He smiled, looking down at her "But...I think I've found something else worth caring for..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 2:40 am

Feeling the sudden warmth from the cloak, Bella looked over as Revenant took the spot beside her. She smiled and lightly leaned against him as they looked up at the stars, just listening to him as he spoke. When he stopped, she looked up at him and shifted a little before leaning in and lightly kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 2:46 am

He leaned down a bit, gently kissing back and wrapping his hooves around her and pulled her closer to him. He felt free, for the frist time in his life the past didn't matter, nor did the future. All that matter was the mare beside him.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 2:55 am

Bella pulled away after a few moments and nuzzled into his chest. "This is real right? And not a dream? Because if it is, Luna let me sleep forever," She said softly. How was it that she felt this way over a perfect stranger?
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:02 am

He leaned down gently nuzzling her mane, speaking just as softly "This must be real, I don't believe evenn Luna could craft a dream this perfect." He closed his eyes, undoing the clasps of his chest  plate, neck guard, and leg armour with his magic
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:51 am

Letting out a contented sigh, Bella stayed where she was a little while longer before pulling away to let him remove his armor completely. Once he was finished, she used her magic and draped the cloak so it covered them both before she cuddled back into his side. "Sprint is probably working himself into a frenzy, but I don't care right now," She said with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:57 am

He smiled and kissed her forehead just below her horn. "Who's Sprint?" He quietly asked, cocking his head slightly to the left. He had never felt so comfertable around anypony before, and worried about what might happen to her if he lost control. He resigined himself to telling her that he was a criminal of sorts after she answered his question.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:06 am

"My older brother, he's been staying with me while he looks for a house here in town, I mentioned him earlier, I guess I forgot to say his name," She said and closed her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder. "I kinda wish he wasn't so picky about which house he wants."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:15 am

"I...I have to tell you something. I'm...I'm a criminal of sorts." He swallowed, unable to meet her eyes "I use dark magic heavily, and have taken lives before. It's not something I'm proud of, but it's the truth and you deserve to know." He closed his eyes and looked down, hoping she wouldn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:26 am

"...Revenant, I sort of already figured," Bella said with a giggle, pulling back to look up at him and softening her expression. "A traveler who's not welcome in Canterlot and jumps at the mention of a princess... It was a little obvious, but I don't care, like you just said, you're not proud of your past and you told me the truth. Every unicorn knows dark magic corrupts almost absolutely and the fact that you're here, like this? You're not evil and whatever happened is behind you, I don't feel any different."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:01 am

He smiled faintly, nuzzling her cheek. He spoke quietly "I've been thinking about bringing my days of wandering to an end, and settling down somewhere. I even have a nice place in mind. It's a small and quiet town, and there's this beautiful mare that lives there." He slowly pulled back and looked her in the eyes "She makes me feel like the past doesn't matter, and I dare say there is a chance that I might love her. Of course, I have no where to stay, but what do you think?" He gently kissed her nose.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:38 pm

She gazed back into his eyes and smiled, softly giggling and wrinkling her nose when he kissed it. Her heart that had once been fluttering was now pounding away in her chest as she listened to him speak, thinking what she would say in return. "I think... She might love you too and she's starting to think she'll have to hurry up and find her brother a house so you can live with her," Bella said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 5:30 pm

He smiled mischievously "Why wait till then? Life is short, and angry brothers are funny." He gently touched his horn to hers, closing his eyes. "And I don't fancy sleeping outside." He added with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 5:53 pm

"If you think you'll be okay with Wind Sprint, then fine, but just to warn you, he is a retired REG captain," Bella said with a giggle. "And I wouldn't make you sleep outside, I'd go back to the tavern and get a room."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 12:20 am

"Well, then it might be a fair fight." He smiled and nuzzled her mame "But, I won't have to come over if you don't h me too." He gently kissed her forehead
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 12:41 am

"Just give me a little time to get him out of the house and I promise to make it up to you," Bella said, pecking his cheek. "Plus no nosy brother to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 12:55 am

He nodded "Of course Darling. I can wait as long as you need me to." He moved slightly, and pulled her closer to his chest. "I don't ever wanna loose you Bella..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 1:12 am

"I don't want to lose you either Revenant," Bella said, nuzzling her face into his chest and listening to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Guard
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next