My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andromeda [F]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

Andromeda [F] Empty
PostSubject: Andromeda [F]   Andromeda [F] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:14 am

Andromeda

Andromeda [F] Androm11

Species:Unicorn

Mane:Blonde with white, slightly wavy and long

Tail:Blonde and white

Eyes:Light blue

Body:Slender, taller than the average mare and elegant with a light blue coat

Cutie Mark:A cloud with a crescent moon

Age (Baby,adult): 20

Personality:Andromeda is very coy, quite the tease but she's a very nice mare. She's not exactly sure about kids and tends to stay away from her mom's studio when she has classes. She was a little bit spoiled when she was little and that sometimes shows now on the odd occasion, so she tries to be very generous.

Likes: Stars, magic, shopping, spending time with her parents, spa days with her cousin/boss Quick

Dislikes: Cloudy days, most of her vapid coworkers, and ladybugs (seriously, they just freak her out it's a real problem)

History: Andromeda or Andy was born to Prima Bella and JustHeart aka Revenant. She has an older brother named Nyx that she doesn't remember much about as he left for school in Prance when she was about 3 years old. Bella did most of the parenting as Just was off on missions so her mother had a tendency to spoil young Andy, Just was more likely to say no but even he spoiled her on the odd occasion when he was home. Bella taught her dance for a short time but Andy wasn't a big fan, always more interested in magic or whatever Quick was making and loved to model his latest designs. When she was 15, Quick had invited her to visit him in Manehattan where he was working to expand his fashion label. It was there that Andromeda discovered her love for modelling as well as magic. When she wasn't in school or studying, she was in fashion shows all over Equestria to model Quick's fashion line. 5 years later she's still a very successful model for her cousin and well accomplished magic user.

Example RP segment:

It was late, oh her mother was going to kill her! But there was simply no way she would get to the house on time with how badly it was raining at the moment. Andromeda pulled her rain coat tighter and trotted a little faster, spotting the light of the Tavern ahead and sending up a quick thanks to Luna. She walked in, stamping her hooves on the mat just inside the door and removing the coat to hang on a nearby coat rack.

Looking around, she wasn't surprised to see so many eyes on her. No doubt she was quite the sight, a fairly tall mare with a mussed up mane and damp coat. She cleared her throat and strode into the tavern with hardly a glance at the other patrons and sat at the bar. She was just here until the rain let up and didn't need to get chummy and lose track of time so socializing would have to wait.

"A sarsaparilla please," Andromeda said, sliding a few bits onto the counter.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by GhostWing on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Andromeda [F] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andromeda [F]   Andromeda [F] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Maybe seperate personality, likes, dislikes and history a bit so its more tidy.
But looks good!

Andromeda [F] Smiling_pinkie_pie_approved_stamp_by_9qsm78-d4t0t3y
Back to top Go down

Andromeda [F]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: