My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon Empty
PostSubject: Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon   Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Knicky's home and livelihood.

Destination of house: Wherever there's magic to be rustled up
Area: Various places around Equestria
Adress you want: N/A
No. of rooms: 2, technically
How many stories: Just the one, or we'd be getting a little ridiculous.
Which rooms: Personal quarters, storage.
List the rooms and their size and appearance:

Like Knick's saddlebags, the caravan is enchanted to squeeze in a bit more space on the inside, and to make it lighter to pull. This is fortunate, as it is absolutely crammed full of stuff.

The first two-thirds of the space are dedicated to her wares and restored pieces. Along one of the walls is a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf, filled with old books that used to be falling apart at the seams but now have been lovingly returned to good condition. History books, magic books, old journals, and loose sheets of parchment stacked by subject and held down by crystal paperweights. Opposite, tiered shelving. On the top step, near the small window, a few plants are clustered in pots- blooming flowers side by side with a very prickly, angry-looking thorn vine. The rest of the steps are covered in oddities from jewellery to statuettes. A folded cloak embroidered with ancient runes, a rusted dagger in a silver sheath, jars filled with beads and spices and small, dazzling stones– all alongside completely unassuming things like spinning tops and spyglasses and teacups. There is too much for anypony to look at all at once and of course, it is not all described here. A mobile hangs from the ceiling, made of shattered stained glass from one of the windows of the Castle of the Two sisters. When the moonlight or sunshine hits it, it lights the space up in spinning beams.

Behind a faded, old, purple curtain is another, much smaller chunk of space. A small, low wooden bed is nestled in the corner, topped with raggedy blankets. There is a workbench littered with parts and gears and objects in various stages of being taken apart, and candles at various stages of being burned down as well as a few inexpert drawings and a map of Equestria pinned to the wall. There is another set of vertical shelves with broken items of unknown function or power, more books- including the odd romance novel- and her few exclusively personal items. There is another window set high in the back wall. It is cramped, but cosy.

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon   Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:37 pm

So long as the 'extra space' enchantment is TARDIS level magic and just a little bit extra space, I see no problems here.

Approved :)
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon   Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 7:16 pm

No, nothing like that, it's still rather stuffy in there, just a little more space than you would logically expect to be able to fit in there. Couple of extra metres each way.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon   Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knick Knack's Caravan/Waggon
Page 1 of 1