My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? Empty
PostSubject: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Yes, four EQG movies, and, spoiler but not really, they've set it up for a fifth.

Has anybody else seen it yet?
Thoughts?
Other than the shameless merchandising?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:40 pm

I saw it, because of my curiosity and inclination towards film.

It was...not good.

As with all of the films, there's the occasional moment (a couple lines of dialogue, a character reaction, etc) that is really good, but the rest of it is just a boring, uninteresting, redundant mess.

...in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:34 pm

I am generally opposed to anything and everything EQG. I just don't get it!
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:47 am

At this point, I'm mainly in it because I'm invested in Sunset and where her story goes, and... there were some good moments from her, but as the plots repeat, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are becoming more and more redundant comic relief characters with only a few repetitive lines because they have to be there.

The songs were weaker in this one too. Although, I did like the nod to Celestia and Luna spending time in the Everfree Forest as kids.

I think they finally found the right thing to do with Flash Century too.
Back to top Go down
zap4th

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 1:08 pm

I liked it. It got rid of the flashlight ship, the humane 7 got powers, the music was awesome, sci-twi's love interest shared good moments with her and was necessary to the plot, the jokes were funny and the set-up made me want to see the new one ASAP!!!!!!!!! it is personally my new favourite movie, followed by rainbow rocks, then friendship games and, while I still liked it, equestrian girls in last place.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 pm

I second Bright, I just don't like human or human-like beings to take over a world primarily or even partially animalish. Even if it doesn't take it over, it honestly doesn't sit well with me to even bring humans in period!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?   Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anybody else bother with Legend of the Everfree?
Page 1 of 1