My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter is coming (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Winter is coming (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Lexa stood on a cloud and looked down on ponyville where she saw what she couldnt believe for a second "Its snowing!! Oh my gosh!" Lexa did a few loops before flying home to get her Ice shoes. She flew down to ponyville, landing on a hill to enjoy the cold air around her
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 pm

A very, VERY, grumpy stallion draped in a long leather coat with a black stetson on his head stormed along the hillside, looking around at the snow angrily. "Go tah Pobyvillie theh said, 's a nice place theh said. T'ain't no one said nuthin' 'bout no celestia dern snow though!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Lexa heard someone talking and went down the hill to investigate, she saw another pony and greeted him with a friendly "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Iron, not realizing there had been another pony nearby, jumped back and whipped one of his revolvers, and leveled it with Lexa as he landed in a low defensive stance. H narrowed his eyes "Was' y'all's name? And why shun't ah shoot y'all?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Lexa stepped back a bit "Um.. m-my name is Lexa and I just wanted to say hello" she said looking at his revolver in fear
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Iron sighed, and slowly holstered his gun, before speaking "Sorreh...ah used tah live out wes', differen' kinda ponies 'ere..."
Back to top Go down
zap4th

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Tel was flying through the snow, trying to hurry to get anti ice fluid for his wings when he flew into a cloud full of snow. HIs wings froze up a bit and he started falling to the ground. he yelled "INCOMING" when he saw he was about to crash into some ponies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming (Open)   Winter is coming (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming (Open)
Page 1 of 1