My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...  Empty
PostSubject: Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...    Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 5:47 am

Howdy everypony.

This is the art for this OC so far, a before and after snapshot.

Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...  Screen10

Uncoloured and unfinished, but I shall describe her for you. A crystal pony, average in height, and so far I think she's a sandy colour with blues in the mane and silver feathers braided through, so that when she runs by there's an iridescent shimmer.

She's going to wind up a villainous assistant of Inferno (our resident evildoer, thank you Bright) but she wasn't always this way. Currently, her history is that she used to be a diplomat in the Crystal Empire before Sombra showed up and she didn't manage to get to help in time – although she herself escaped the curse. There's a lot of extra stuff in there but basically, she gets corrupted and has been imprisoned until very recently.

TL;DR
- A crystal pony
- Former diplomat
*loved words and writing, talking, outspoken but mindful of other ponies, brave
- Now in a bit of trouble emotionally, unstable and corrupted to the dark side

So far I'm thinking something like Pearl Facet, but I would appreciate any help.

Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...    Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 11:53 am

Pearl Facet.. it's interesting, since pearls usually don't have facets, atleast, not in the way a gem has surfaces. an interesting fact to consider is that when a gem is considered beautiful it's seen as "Clear" while a gem can also get opaque (which is also the way people recognize fake gems) In which case it's called "Cloudy".

you could call her "Clear -insert gem here-" to refer how she used to be a beautiful crystal pony in the past, while nowadays, she's a little more cloudy. Doesn't sound like she'd admit it, being part of Inferno's Crew and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...    Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 6:07 pm

The oxymoron of the name Pearl Facet did not escape me, you're right... I think that could go hand in hand with the twisted nature of exactly what happened to her – a diplomat going through trauma and snapping to violence and fighting as an alternative.

The cloudy/clear suggestions are interesting, thanks Ave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...    Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help wanted for naming a new OC... again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: General chat/Random Stuff-
Jump to: