My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) Empty
PostSubject: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Destiny sighed. He was in a gloomy mood, but at the very least he was still up early. He sat in a park which was close to the edge of the large city, which let him see the morning sun rising over the edge. He observed the clouds slowly changing colours and the sun bathing him and the park around him in warmth.

Despite the beautiful environment, he just couldn't call it upon himself to be happy this morning. His task would require hard work and trying to find some of the unfriendliest ponies around. And sometimes all of it just caught onto him. What if his research in Cutie Mark Connections & Destiny won't lead him to reuniting with his childhood friends. what if he'd never meet the great destiny that has started plaguing his minds and dreams a while ago?

It was all very hard on him, which made the dark green pony with the gloomy face stick out like a sore thumb in the middle of a beautiful Canterlot royal park being shined on by the morning sun.

Last edited by Ave on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:30 am

Dawn Shard sighed contentedly and settled a little further into the puff of cloud she had gathered to watch the sun come up over Canterlot. It was lovely to be up for the sunrise, she thought, on a free day – and perhaps the only thing that could make it better would be a hot chocolate. Not so easily accomplished on a cloud, but... maybe possible in the long run.

Sighing again, because now she had to get up, she fluttered into a standing position and rested on the cloud another moment as she shook herself from head to tail to clear the last wisps of cloudy vapour from her mane and fur. She flew slowly down to the ground and landed already trotting, and would probably have wandered through the park without a second thought if she hadn't caught sight of a pony with a dark pelt and an even darker expression. Most others would have not bothered him, she knew, let him be without asking, but, she couldn't help herself.

"Sir?" she said uncertainly, hoping not to alarm him with a loud introduction. "You look distressed. Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:53 pm

As she referred to him, Destiny turned his head, his eyes opening fully. "M-Me?" he pointed to himself. it was obvious since there wasn't anyone else around. He took a moment to look back at the rising sun, eyes closing a for a second. "Oh. Well..." Destiny sighed. this mare couldn't magically help him or anything. But the company was nice, already. "I'm not sure... Perhaps i just need a day off." he said. He didn't make any allusions to what his work was.

He looked over to the sunrise, beside her. "You fit the morning sky well, ma'am." He said, noting her colours. "And up so early aswell. You must be a morning bird." He mentioned, smiling to her. He seemed happier already. Dawn Shard's bright colours fit the sky and gave such a cheery feel, Destiny couldn't help but feel a tad better.
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:25 pm

When he smiled, she gave a relieved smile in return. "Well, it's not the first time I've heard something similar, but thank you. My name is Dawn Shard, as it happens. I do enjoy being up early." She walked a little closer to an easier speaking distance. "You said you needed a day off. Hard night?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:30 pm

"Aye, you could see that. This darned thing..." Destiny looked at his cutie mark. "It has some very difficult tasks in store for me." He stood up with a sigh and held his hoof out to her. "Destiny Seeker, Pleasant to meet you." he said, offering her a hoofshake with a earnest smile. he was clearly glad to be talking to someone.

Last edited by Ave on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:42 am

""It's a pleasure, Destiny Seeker. I've got to say I know the feeling,"she said as she shook his hoof in return. "Your name is quite interesting, I must say... Do you mind if I ask, what is it you do?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 12:00 pm

"Funny that you must bring up the name and my occupation at the same time. I research destinies." he said to her sounding happy with himself. It's something he's definitely glad to be doing, although it didn't take away from the daunting task that was ahead of him. "If i may, in return, what is it that you do, Dawn Shard?" he asked with a prim and proper tone. he obviously fit in in Canterlot, had the tone and the manners and everything.
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 am

"You... research destinies?" She frowned slowly, uncertainly. "How interesting..."
The stallion with the Canterlot accent was smiling widely at her as he waited for her response, so she said, "At the moment, I make myself useful helping friends in various situations, and working odd jobs around the place. To be honest, I could use some help from somepony like you – my destiny has remained rather murky to me..."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:47 am

"Oh? Truly now? Do tell me more." Destiny asked with a smile. a perfect distraction, and something nice to do. Something better than casting spells and making innocent mares feel horrible... "I'd be happy to help you figure out what it means." he said, grinning to himself with newfound cheer and joy. He decided to take a moment to observe her Cutie mark. A shield of sorts, with a symbol on it, at that. He was already thinking, but of course, would like to know more of Dawn Shard first. He could use every bit of information she could give him, and even guide her along the way if she didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)   On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Edge of Canterlot (Destiny & Dawn Shard)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot-
Jump to: