My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) Empty
PostSubject: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 11:17 pm

Pine Forest looked around in worried amazement as he slowly trotted across the commercial street. He looked inside many shops to see they have been shut or barricaded, in the middle of the day. About half the shops were open, but the other half seemed to nervous too open. There were a few other ponies out and about here and there, even one or two who recognized Pine Forest, but it was still pretty lackluster compared to usual.

Pine Forest had gotten a gist of what had happened from his parents back in the woods, and was worried for Trottingham, so he decided to spread his cheer around, although it looked like Trottingham wasn't ready to accept it. He walked past an open store for instruments. He used to frequent here as a child because the owner played a really good traditional lute, and they were extended family! Woodworkers were important for instrument makers, after all, so it was no surprise. He opened the door, looking inside with his gargantuan frame. "Cuz? Is the s'ore open for business?" he said in his deep, strange accent which ignored T's.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 11:28 pm

Bohemian Rhapsody seldom strayed to this part of Equestria, as he was prone to staying nearer the cities and the culture it provided.  But he had traveled to Trottingham for work as an artist.  He'd had luck in the past finding buyers for portraits in the quaint village.  Besides, it was nice to get away from the city from time to time, away from his usual crowd and the bustling streets.  By comparison, Trottingham was practically empty, which seemed strange to the pegasus - but he didn't come here often, so it only registered as vaguely disconcerting in his mind.

He had stepped inside one of the few open shops after the sight of skillfully crafted woodwork caught his attention from behind a pane of glass.  The storekeeper barely made eye contact, vanishing into a backroom when he entered, but Bo shrugged it off as a shy character trait.  The crimson hued stallion was inspecting a guitar, carved from a single piece of pine, when a large pegasus entered the door.  Bo paused to look over, barely concealing his curiosity at the sight of such an enormous stallion.  An automatic, unconscious smile graced his lips.  The stranger was larger than anypony Bohemian Rhapsody had encountered lately.

"It's open," he responded in his smooth baritone voice.  "Though you may find it challenging to gain the attention of the woodworker.  He seems a bit... unfriendly today," he offered with his growing smile.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 11:39 pm

"My Cuz? Unfriendly? Tha's not a usual sigh'. He's a real nice sor', i guarandee you!" Pine forest said with a big smile, stepping inside fully, his ridiculously large wings having to lower and fold over his stomach to not hinder in him stepping inside. He went over to the counter and looked over it. "Ah, he's s'ill go' the harmonica him and i made 'ogether! I' isn' a fine thing, bu' i's a pleasure to know i's s'ill around!" he said, his accent incredibly strange and thick, but in glee he accidentally spread his wings. They were almost large enough for an average mare to lay on as a bed! They barely didn't knock over some instruments, as Pine stretched back up and his wings folded, looking over to some other fine woodwork. "wonder if any of these ins'rumen's is made from wood i cu' myself?" he said in a carefree heavy tone.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Bo's eyebrows arched high as he listened to the green stallion's speech, which took some effort to decipher because of his odd, untraceable accent.  "Well, something is going on.  He disappeared when I walked in."  As he watched the stranger, he was impressed by the size of him - and his wingspan, as he stretched out his feathered appendages.  Bo was not exactly a small stallion, but this one...  He stepped closer to the stallion, eyes appraising his massive form once more before settling on the stranger's eyes.  "I take it your specialty is trees," he guessed with a grin.  "I would have wagered it had something to do with strength."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Pine forest looked back towards Bo as their eyes locked, he blinked. Had he been -any- smarter, he'd have recognised there was a strange expression in bo's eyes and been suspicious. However,, he simply replied in his own happy go lucky tone. "I do feel comfor'able around them, yeah! Although i don' work with them or anything, my real calling is 'ravellin! I'm a leaf on the wind!" he said with a smile, turning around and showing his cutie mark,, a gigantic leaf in the wind surrounded by smaller leaves.

What was obvious is that this pegasus also had the tact of a tree, quite literally shiving his thick, muscled flank into a stranger's face just to show off his cutie mark. He was proud of it, likely. "Wha' do you do, kind sir?" he asked politely, a goofy grin on his face as he slowly turned back and looked over bo,, looking at his cutie mark a bit, using his size.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:02 am

Before he had a chance to speak, a massive green flank was being thrust in Bo's face, who blinked with surprise by the suddenness of the move.  He observed the cutie mark of the other pegasus with a chuckle.  "I can see that."  He turned, slowly, so that the stranger could see his own flank and the cutie mark that was less-than subtle about Bo's talents - a paintbrush, dipped in a vibrant violet shade that matched the stallion's eyes, and a microphone.  "I'm a traveler, as well.  I move between cities and towns in search of work, whether art or music.  My name is Bohemian Rhapsody," he offered with another smile as he turned to face the nameless stallion again.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:10 am

The stallion nodded and smiled, looking down at Bo. "Nice 'o mee' you, Bohemian Rhapsody! My name is Pine Forus'!" he said with a large grin. Much to Bo's possible astonishment, Pine Forest didn't butcher the long name! Although he then proceeded to butcher what was likely his own name. There was no way of being sure what exactly was sadder, the victory of your own name not being butchered, or having to watch someone butcher THEIR OWN name. Pine Forest nonetheless continued. "Ah, if cuz don' wan' business though... I' migh' be poli'e 'o move ou' of his shop." Pine forest said with a rather silly looking nod as he walked to the door, holding it open with his huge wing for Bo.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:22 am

"Pine For Us?"  He repeated the name he thought he heard.  It didn't really seem like a name, so Bo guessed he had mistranslated Pine's odd accent. "Please, my friends call me Bo," he suggested with another flirtatious grin - though his suggestive glances seemed to go unnoticed time and time again.  Following the lead of his fellow pegasus, Bo stepped through the wooden doorframe, noting the expansive width and size of Pine's wings - they were rather hard to miss.  "Thank you, you are too kind.  Are you in town to visit family, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:27 am

"I's Fores'... Like a uh... Group of 'rees." he said, with a bit of a soft 'thh' sound before rees, since it was supposed to be Trees, but he couldn't do a proper T sound, apparently. As Bo walked outside, Pine just looked at his eyes. "Yeah sor'a. Came here cause i heard some worrisome rumors. 'urns ou' tha' the village go' a'acked! I's horrible. Everyone's all shy and nervous. I don' like i' one bi'." he said with a frown, looking arund, he smiled at a strnger walking by, trying to inject a little joy, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 am

"Oh, yes.  Pine Forest.  That seems appropriate." For a stallion such as this one... But Bo could see that his comments were taken at face value, and that his subtle attempts at flirting had not been noticed.  No matter.  He had to listen carefully as the large pegasus explained about the rumors he had heard.  Something about the village being attacked, something horrible.  "Ah.  That explains a great deal.  This is the first I have heard of these troubles."  He made a soft 'hm' sound as he considered this bit of news, glancing around at the village's homes and shops.  Nothing looked out of place, except for the ponies that avoided eye contact and hurried by. "It hasn't been burned to the ground. At least for that, hm? It could be worse."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:43 am

As bo said that, Pine thught and nodded. "yeah! May no' be very 'alka'ive around here, bu' a'leas' the ships are fine and wha'no'! Plen'y of fun things 'o be done!" he said with a smile, although that smile was soon interrupted by a soft quanit little stomach rumbling on Pine forest's behalf. His body's sounds did not fit their size, that was for sure, seemed like the large green stallion was rather hungry. The perfect chance to get a little date in, for the artist.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:55 am

Ears pricked forward at the sound of Pine’s empty stomach grumbling.  Bo looked away, noticing a shop across the street with a sign in front announcing "GOOD FOOD.”  Bo smirked, wondering if it was restaurant, or if the shop owner was simply named Good Food.  He had heard plenty of strange names before, and it wouldn’t surprise him to learn the latter. “I’m going across the street in hopes that the shop has what it’s advertising.  I would be grateful to have your company, if you are hungry.  It’s on me,” he said, offering to pay for the large pony’s meal with a lingering grin.  Not that he viewed it as a date, but it never hurt to buy somepony a meal or a drink in the early evening to attain a more… interesting night.  It wasn’t evening yet, but close enough.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am

"W-well if i's your 'rea'... Can' say no 'o tha'! Thank you very much, Bo!" he said in his jolly voice, looking over to "GOOD FOOD", trying to remember what exactly they served here. Not that he'd mind. he likes most foods, he never really was a picky person. Except pears. pears belong in tartarus as far as he was concerned. He smiled to Bo as they both crossed they nearly empty street, closing in on what seemed to be a small café of sorts. Trottingham never was quite the place for restaurants, not that it mattered cause a café was a plenty pleasant experience, especially in Trottingham's already relaxing atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Bo was rather struggling to understand half of what the enormous pegasus was saying, barely able to decipher his acceptance.  The happy tone of Pine Forest's tone was quite unusual - at least, around the ponies that Bo usually associated with, it was odd.  His mare friend Surprise was a cheerful one... But she was like a sister to him.  One of the ones he hadn't wooed during the years he had known her.  He stepped across the road, which was all but deserted, and stopped to hold the door open for Pine this time - though his wingspan was not as impressive, his feathered appendages were certainly strong from years of flight.  "After you, Pine Forest."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 9:30 pm

"Why thank you, Bo!" he said in good cheer, once more bending over to get inside, looking around one of his favorite cafés! he slowly moved himself to the counter, but waited for Bo to be there too before getting ready to order. Pine Forest looked around at available tables, although there weren't many places he could properly sit on. he noticed a table by a circular wooden couch which would suffice. He did not realize however, that he would likely have to share that cough with Bo, and that Bo might have little space... it was unlikely that Bo minded, really.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Odd, he noted, that the other stallion seemed unable to pronounce the letter 't,' but the 'th' sound in his thanks sounded fine. Bo smiled wryly to himself. Perhaps it was lucky that there were no t's in Bohemian Rhapsody. Pine Forest didn't seem unconscious about it, whatever strange accent it was. His violet eyes searched the cafe - nearly empty, but the seats were not built to accommodate someone of Pine's size. The green pegasus settled on a couch, and Bo followed him without comment. It was hard not to notice the small size of the couch, when compared with a creature as massive as Pine. Bo slid onto the couch, which left virtually no space between the stallions, which inspired a grin on his crimson muzzle. "Cozy. Might I inquire, Pine Forest, if you come from this area originally? I want to place your accent."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 12:00 am

"Yeah. I do come from around these parts, but tha's no' where my accen' is from. I's something 'o do with my 'ongue, orso. I never really bothered, 'o be hones' with you." He stated. However, he now noticed there was hardly any place by the two. He blushed a little. "Ah uhm.. A-are you comfor'able?" he asked. Bo definitely -seemed- comfortable. although pine forest wouldn't have a clue in the slightest as to why.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Flirting with one as oblivious as Pine Forest was not unlike attempting to flirt with a foal - an idea that made Bo feel rather strange.  Clearly, the usual charm he used when encountering an attractive stallion or mare was wasted, as Pine was too innocent to pick up on it, and Bo gave a shrug to himself as he decided it was no longer worth attempting to try.  At least, not with his usual methods.  Regardless, it had been a few days since the crimson stallion had had any sort of conversation.  He would be entertained for a short while, if nothing else.

"Would you prefer to move to a new seat, Pine Forest?  I would rather you be comfortable."  A pale purple mare who worked in the establishment trotted over with a pleasant smile to take their orders, and Bo looked over to her with a widening smile. "I think we need another minute or so, miss.  But two ciders to start, please." With a nod, the waitress disappeared into a back room to fetch the stallions' drinks.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:31 pm

"Nah, i'm good. Thanks for offering thought! you're a real nice sor'." he added onto, smiling to the waitress as Bo ordered. "You 'alk 'o ponies real easy, don' you? Your voice is all smooth-like and you don' sound nervous." Pine Forest said, something he noticed from Bo the whole time they were together. Bo was a great sweet-talker and Pine Forest kind of liked it. Although it would take a while before he caught onto Bo's suggestive behaviour, since Pine was raised rather traditionally.

"The Ciders here are really 'as'y! The apples really do know how 'o make one, over here... and everywhere else i've been, now tha' i think abou' i'. Mus' be a big family." Pine forest said, rubbing his chin with this sudden epiphany.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)   Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visi'ing Home! (Pine Forest & Bohemian Rhapsody)
Page 1 of 1