My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please help me catch up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Please help me catch up! Empty
PostSubject: Please help me catch up!   Please help me catch up! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 10:29 am

Howdy folks.

So I've been absent quite a lot recently, due to a couple overarching factors – exam study, end-of-year preparations and most recently, luckily, I've found myself in a new relationship IRL that has been keeping me pretty busy ^-^ (I am very lucky, he is very lovely, but we have been taking up an awful lot of each others' time... I digress...)

I know I owe quite a few replies and do not intend to let any of my stories fall apart, so if anybody wants to poke me on a thread or propose something new, reply here or PM me and I will make the effort to catch up ASAP.

Cheers everyone!
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Please help me catch up!   Please help me catch up! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 10:53 am

Mostly here to let you know i drew Pearl, but i took some artistic liberties with her accesories, and wanted to know if you liked them or would prefer them otherwise

This is the drawing of her.
Hope you like it!
if you want -anything- and -anything- changed (i don't mind, don't worry about that in the slightest! your character, you should decide) please dooo mention it. it's easiest to adjust the sketch, not a final work!

OH
RIGHT.

A:

There's an epic quest going on, with Bright Eyes, Aero Dynamic and Ave, they're about to encounter and have a match with Glitter Hail. After that happened, we needed someone to Throw the group into disarray in the middle of the forest, and we actually hoped pearl could do that (Glitter Hail could pick it up if absolutely necesary) but having pearl do it would be much more thematic and would put her in the light somewhat too.

B:

Also, i spoke with bright and we had an idea of having the room Pearl Facet picked in the castle to be Glitter Hail's room by chance (Inferno wouldn't stop her) and i wanted the two to run into one another and have their first argument as fellow Crystal Ponies.

Last edited by Fantasy Flicker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Added RP necesities)
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Please help me catch up!   Please help me catch up! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 5:05 pm

Welcome back, and congrats on finding a new partner!  I've been a bit busy myself. You and I have a few threads going, a few of which can likely be concluded:

- Dawn Shard and Bright Eyes in Trottingham - This one is old and Bright is already off searching, so maybe we can let this one go?

- Pearl Facet and Inferno - We can keep going with this one.  Inferno is getting naughty ideas, which of course Pearl can turn down.  He was going to give her a tour of the castle

- Knick Knack and Inferno - It's probably better if Knick runs away now before things get crazy.

- Dawn Shard and Bohemian Rhapsody - I don't have anything else in particular in mind for this except Bo's continued flirtations and a brief painting lesson.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Please help me catch up!   Please help me catch up! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Welcome back Enigma.

I think the others have done a fine job bringing you up to speed :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me catch up!   Please help me catch up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me catch up!
Page 1 of 1