My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fun thing!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A fun thing! Empty
PostSubject: A fun thing!   A fun thing! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 2:32 am

Grab the nearest book, turn to page 30 and read/type the fourth sentence. This'll explain your life!
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

A fun thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun thing!   A fun thing! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 11:24 pm

(From George Orwell's Animal Farm)

"She would vanish for hours on end, and then reappear at mealtimes, or in the evening after work was over, as though nothing had happened."

... Yeah, pretty much.  xD
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

A fun thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun thing!   A fun thing! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 12:39 am

“What are you doing, my son?“ “Succeeding you, father“ And Arthas held up frostmourne, stabbing his father right through the heart, his crown fell on the floor before the throne.

From WoW: Rise of The lich king

Ehhhh
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A fun thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun thing!   A fun thing! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 6:55 am

"Blades need polish and rust protection."

From The Zombie Survival Guide
by Max Brooks

._.

Bright, yours sounds incredibly accurate xD

And Delix, yours sounds rather violent. They must have gotten the blade from me...
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

A fun thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun thing!   A fun thing! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 1:19 pm

"in short, then, the brain is a supersystem of systems" from Descartes' Error by Antonio Damasio.

Well that's.... Factual. Not much to be said unless it says that my life is complicated XD.
Perhaps you need polish and rust protection, Fire :P, how many problems can you solve without preparation before you crash?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

A fun thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun thing!   A fun thing! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 9:22 pm

"They'd galloped around this very same fortress, carried aloft on invisible horses, clashing blunt wooden swords as they played at a war they hardly understood."

(Girl at Midnight)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fun thing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun thing!   A fun thing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fun thing!
Page 1 of 1