My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS IS ART! LOVE ME! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

THIS IS ART! LOVE ME! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS ART! LOVE ME! (Open)   THIS IS ART! LOVE ME! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 pm

Elegance stared.

It didn't help.

She was at some exhibition of some new pony or somesuch, from somewhere foreign. Somewhere poor. And as much as Elegance liked the idea of helping developing areas actually 'develop', she had the sneaking suspicion that this entire thing was...

Was it racist to call something bullshit when some of the artists were bovines?

Probably, she conceded, when she looked over a piece called 'cow tools', trying to see what everypony else was raving about. If somepony went up to her and asked her what she thought, etiquette required her to go with the consensus. The consensus being that this and the other pieces of art were profound, so much so that only the truly cultured could understand.

She was acutely reminded of the Emperor's new clothes.

She hoped nopony would try to talk with her.
Back to top Go down

THIS IS ART! LOVE ME! (Open)
Page 1 of 1