My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello? Testing testing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Hello? Testing testing? Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Does anyone want to start up a non-pony rp? :D I'm up for almost whatever... (Bored as crap) could discuss what below.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:30 pm

I'm also bored out of my mind since my body decided to be a jerk with me, but i wouldn't for the life of me know what to RP. I usually RP furry or pony things and not much else. Hmmm. *attempts to think of something*
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Do you do some kind of fan thing? What are you a fan of that you know well enough to rp?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:09 am

Well, if you guys don't mind some original settings, I can throw some stuff out there...

---

Here's some things from a grand fantasy setting I've been toying around with when I was reading D&D 5e:

It was a small idea really. Ever since the legions of hobgoblins had descended on the Dorven Empire, they had lost many dels (fortress-city-manufacturies) and many of the priceless relics and artefacts housed within them. The Empire would merely devote some of its vast treasures stored from thousands of years of dominance to reward the reclamation and retrieval of said artefacts. It was expected that a couple or so mercenary companies would answer the call, providing some breathing space for the declining empire.

This did not happen.

What did happen was that a vast number of adventurers answered the call, flowing in from all corners of the known world. Adventurers. Such a term did not exist before, and now countless members from all lands and races sought to make that title their own. Business sprouted throughout the Empire such to meet the demands of these brave fools, supplying them with weapons supplies and the transport to the Hobgoblin realms, caught completely unaware by this plague of looters and raiders coming to ransack their holding for all that they were worth.

For the Hobgoblins, this was a new age of terror as they were threatened with being crushed by the sheer amount of raiding. For the Dorven Empire, this was a promise of a new golden age, as they started to rally and regroup, planning to take back what was once theirs. For the brave, foolhardy adventurers, as they started to amass wealth, power and, most terrifyingly, ambition, this was to be their age. The age of adventurers.

I've got other setting ideas as well, so if you want to know more about them, or more about this one, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:33 am

I'm not really a fan of much things, which is the exact issue. I do really well with original settings though, and that one doesn't sound bad. D&D is a good inspiration, and i do play it with some pals.

I do mostly like fantasy settings, regardless of age (Medieval Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi Fantasy(like the borderlands games)). I don't know any of the popular media well enough to RP in them, though, so don't come asking me for LotR, Star Wars, Mass Effect or any roleplay of such kind.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Hm, I'm not much of a D&D tabletop player so the races and much of the lore would require some research but it does sound fun! I'm also not really good with 'human-like bipedal' folk but I could give it a try.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 7:21 pm

You can ask me anything about this setting if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 2:13 pm

It does sound fun! Let's do it!
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:11 am

Apologies for the late reply, my internet had decided not to work today.

I'll be happy to 'DM' things as it were. If anyone wants to join, say so in this thread and we can discuss things over private messages about character creation and stuff.

This should be exciting.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:57 am

oh i'd love to join. Where would we be holding this RP? in a section on this forum, or via a chat program?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 6:55 am

I'd like to join if this is still a happening thing, y'all...
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 7:02 am

It is still a happening thing. It hasn't really even begun to be happening. The happening is merely beginning.

Sure you can join. The chatroom has all our discussions so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Testing testing?   Hello? Testing testing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello? Testing testing?
Page 1 of 1