My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Impossibilities.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 am

Shala blinked at the scene. She had not seen Intel act like this before. It was a side she was interested in seeing more. "Wow Intel. Never seen you get that enthusiastic. You sure could have used some of that the last dinner we had when i dropped all those bedroom hints." She rolled her eyes and gave him an elbow to the shoulder.

"Now that we have put your disaster out, want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:44 am

Intel opened his mouth to speak, when a large POP and a flash of light radiated from where the dampener was before...where it was now. The small device burst into existance, spinning rapidly until it fell apart.

"Too much physical stress," he said, a bit mournfully, "Need something a bit tougher for the AME. The zapapple jam was very promising though. Self-sustaining reaction that can be put to good use. False flame will need much more examination, though. There are some observable traits, but all I got are hypotheses, really. It's more like a combination of fire and electricity inverted, probably something new altogether..."

And so on, and so forth until...

"...will need to setup that scenario again, with more pegasi on hand to extinguish fallout."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:03 am

"...will need to setup that scenario again, with more pegasi on hand to extinguish fallout."

When Golden heard the unicorn say this, he turned to face him and laughed.

"Bwahahaha!"

He laughed for a good few seconds before suddenly stopping.

"No."

Was all Golden said. He then turned to Quill.

"Are you ok to fly? Or shall we walk back to your home? You look like you could do with a rest."
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

Quill slowly got to his feet, his muscles aching. He spread his wings, but found that flying was out if the question, he was too exausted and sore to even flap his wings.

"Well, looks like I'm walking for a while." Quill said, he turned to Intel, "let me know when your doing this little experiment of yours, that way I know when to be in the next town over until it's finished." He didn't want anything more to do with this magical fire as long as he lived. The pain he had experienced just wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Shala sighed, listening to his technobabble. She would like to know more about how this all worked, but Intel was not being an ideal teacher. Maybe she could work two things into one for her.

She gave him a light smack on the head to get his attention before moving his head to face her, eye to eye. "Intel, wanna get something to eat and talk? Maybe you could tell me about your magic tricks or something." Shala hoped he was somewhat receptive to that. She had been craving some one on one attention lately, and usually she would have to pry it from a certain pony to get it.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm

"Huh? Well, yeah," Intel smiled sheepishly, "That's a good idea. I need to ask you some questions of my own as well."

He turned to the other pegasus ponies and hung his head in apology. "I'm sorry that my testing got rather out of hoof. Very out of hoof. If there is anything I can do to recompensate, I will, and I'll definitely use more controlled conditions in my later experiments, since the false flame reaction seems so volatile."

"So, what place did you have in mind, Shala?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:12 pm

"I'm sorry that my testing got rather out of hoof. Very out of hoof. If there is anything I can do to recompensate, I will, and I'll definitely use more controlled conditions in my later experiments, since the false flame reaction seems so volatile."

Golden forced a smile and nodded. Right now, he didn't want anything other than to sit down somewhere comfy. Golden looked at Quill. Quill looked like he needed a rest. One that would probably last an entire year. He moved closer to Quill, in case he needed any help or a pony to lean on.

"Lets get you home Quill."

Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Quill just grunted at Intel's apology.

"If that's not the understatment of the year I don't know what is." he thought to himself. His eyes began to close, he was so tired he could just collapse right then and there, but he fought it.

"Lets get you home Quill." Bolt said.

"thanks." Quill replied as he leaned on Bolt for support, and began the long journy back to his house with Bolt.

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Shala watched them go and rolled her eyes with a smug smile. "What a cute couple....Lets go to my place. You will just end up reading a book if we had dinner at yours." She said before turning around and trotted off toward her home.

"Come on and hurry before you start another fire."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

~Fin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Impossibilities.   Interesting Impossibilities. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Impossibilities.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: