My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:02 am

Ghost grumbled and slowly eased herself into a sitting position, eyes not open yet. "Shh... You're too loud," she whispered hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:05 am

He smiled lightly, before whispering gently to her. "I made it here just in time, Miss Wing. Are you feeling alright? Nightingale drugged you."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:10 am

Ghost frowned, opening her eyes into a squint. "See? I told you it couldn't have been Silver," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:13 am

"Well, he's not completely innocent. But yes, you were right. For now, you need to decide what to do with her." As Jack spoke, he looked over at Nightingale
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:31 am

"...shouldn't you have called the cops?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:04 pm

"That is all up to you, Miss Wing. I believe we hand things like thia differently. But I haven't really had the chance to question her. Ive been more concerned with making sure you were okay."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:56 pm

"Yeah... I'm pretty sure drugging a pony and attempting to kidnap them is definitely a police matter," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 12:38 am

"Very well, Miss Wing. There's a phone in the kitchen you can use to contact the police department. If that's all, I believe my job here is finished." As he spoke Jack walked towards the window he'd come in from.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 1:16 am

"You're not leaving are you?" She asked, slowly getting up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 1:21 am

"I've completed the case you hired me for, and the MCPD and I don't get on well, I'm afraid." He stepped into the window seal. "And Ghost Wing? Try to stay safe." And with that, Jack dove out the window, soaring towards the downtown area.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 1:43 am

Ghost ran to the window, well, more like stumbled, watching as he flew off. She sighed and wobbled to the phone, calling for the police. Hours later and after a visit to the hospital at the officer's insistence, Ghost went to a hotel, forgetting that her typewriter and pages were still on Jack's table.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 1:48 am

Her room phone suddenly buzzed, the operator saying she had a package in the hotel lobby that had been delivered for her, and that she needed to come pick it up.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 am

GhostWing blinked at the call, going down to the lobby to pick it up. "I can't believe I forgot about that," she mumbled, walking up to the front desk. "Yes, there's a package for me?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:04 am

The mare handed her what was obviously a typewriter and some papers warped in brown shipping paper, with a small note stuck to the top. "An odd fellow came in a dropped it off, one of those creepy batpony folk."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:12 am

"He's not creepy," Ghost snapped, taking her things and shooting the mare a dirty look before going back to her room. She sighed, getting the typewriter set up and went to sort through her little side project to make sure all the pages were there. She reread a couple then let out a snort, getting her jacket and scarf, flying out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:16 am

Jack stumbled his way through his loft, headed for the bedroom. The sun was up now and he'd had a long night of work. He was admittedly sad the case was over, but not for lack of something to work on. He sighed to him self as laid down to sleep, she'd no doubt be back in ponyvile by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 am

Landing outside the building, Ghost ruffled her feathers and made her way to his apartment. She let out a shaky breath and lightly knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 am

Jack opened a single eye, sighing lightly. "it's probably the cops..." he rolled out of bed, shaking his messy mane out of his eyes as he walked over to the door, unlocking and opening it, pausing for a second when he was it was Ghost Wing. "Ghost? What're you doing here..?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 am

"Good, you remember me. And I'm making sure I don't have any regrets," She said before quickly kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:28 am

He inhaled sharply, before stepping closer and wrapping his wings around her as he kissed back. Jack wasn't really sure how it'd happened, but he'd grown quite fond of this mare.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:32 am

She leaned into the kiss for a moment, her own wings flaring before she slowly pulled away, feeling a little breathless. "I... I don't want to go back to Ponyville..."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:35 am

"You're always welcome here, Ghost..." He looked down at her, wishing she were closer to him. "But...are you sure you wanna stay here...?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:39 am

"I want to stay with you, I don't care what anyone else thinks or says," she said, lightly nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:42 am

"In that case, I was just about to turn in for the day...care to join me?" He stepped back, inviting her inside.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 2:49 am

She nodded, stepping into the apartment and shedding her jacket and scarf to put on the coat rack. Ghost looked around the dark apartment, waiting for her eyes to adjust before making her way to the bedroom, climbing into bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: