My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting closure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 am

Silver hated Manehattan. The smoke in the air, the endless numbers of ponies, and the dead colors about. The outdoors and open plains were so much better than a crowded cesspool of a city like this.

Ever since the 'warning' he received, he couldn't get his mind off her. He had to find her. He didn't know what he would do but he just had to. It involved her now. But after looking around, he learned a depressing truth that he feared. She had died. To a royal guard nonetheless.

He smirked at that. It was inevitable that something like that would happen. At least she went down in a fight. Still, something about it did not sit right with him. He wanted to know more. And he intended to ask the one pony who knew what had happen.

Silver knocked on the door, trying to keep a relaxed looking posture. This pony may be retired, but he was a royal guard. All he wanted was to ask a few questions, not set him on his guard about anything. It was bad enough that his bounty would be going up soon. It might already be up for all he knew. Checking the public town hall was not exactly an easy way to check.

Patiently, he waited at the door. He hoped he still lived here.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 am

After a while, the door opened, and a little filly poked her head out. Nameless gazed up at the stallion, visibly imtimidated. Still, though she had a waver in her voice, she had to do her duty as the greeter for the day. "G-good morning sir, how may I help you?"

She was preparing to run like anything to get Loyal in the face of this scary stallion, but she did everything she could to remain professional.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:10 am

Silver looked down, somewhat surprised to see such a little filly answering the door. She was adorable, but of no consequence to Silver. After a few moments of looking at the filly, he replied.

"...I'm looking for a pony. His name is Daylight Herald."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 am

"Very well," Nameless said, a bit faster than usual, "I'll go get him." She slammed the door and rushed to the study where both Daylight and Loyal were. "A scary stallion wants to see you, Mr Herald," she recited breathlessly, "I don't know who he is."

Loyal and Daylight looked at each other. "Shall I see him off, sir?" the head maid asked briskly.

"No, no, I'm sure it's nothing," the head of the house replied, "I'll just go and see this 'scary stallion' of ours. If I do get into trouble, you know what to do."

Loyal nodded solemnly.

"As for you, Nameless," Daylight continued, "Check up on how White is doing. I'm sure she is delightfully bored, being bedridden."

Laughing, Daylight walked to the front door, fully opening it. "Can I help you?" he asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:28 am

Silver sized up the pony at the door. While he was older, he did not regard him as harmless. He would be a fool to do so, considering that he was older as well. Using the same deep voice he did with the little filly, he got to the point.

"A long time ago, you were a Royal Guard. And during that time, you had a run in with a...certain mare. I would like to know more about that event, and the moment's that lead up to the conclusion of it...."

Though relaxed, Silver remained stern in tone and stiff in stance. It was not happy news for him to think about.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 pm

"...I met a lot of mares as a guard," Daylight said, instantly wary, "Some good, some bad, some ugly. You will have to be more specific." The reason for his tone shift was simple. Being a personal guard of Celestia made you many enemies. Who was to say this one wasn't yet another? In the meantime, he tried to think who might be the mare in question. There was Loyal, of course, but she was very much a loner when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Silver became wary himself of the change in tone. He had been vague, but intentionally so. More cues for him to figure from the pony. He turned himself to be angled to Herald, giving himself a more ideal stance to leap into action if need be, and the angle he would prefer if it came to drawing his sword. It was time to drop the name.

"....A mare named Loyal."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 am

Oh.

"If you are here for vengeance, you're wasting your efforts," Daylight said softly, not bothering to react to Silver's stance, "Yes, I met only one Loyal when I was a guard of Celestia. Thought all assassination attempts were supposed to be classified. I thought she was a one pony band, though. She seemed to have attempted to kill the Princess all by herself. The fact that she was the closest to do so for over 100 years was rather impressive."

The old stallion tilted his head. "Or did you not know that?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 am

Silver held firm, but took in the information with welcome. His questions though, were not.

"What I know is none of your concern. All I am here for is details." He grumbled, venting some of his mood. "...What else is there? Did she say anything? Any words? Last requests? How did she go down?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 am

Daylight rolled his eyes to the ceiling. "'Just kill me you fucking sadist', I think it was," he said, "Then I threw her off Canterlot."

The way he said it was as if he actually intended to, which was not the case in reality. To be fair, he really did think that he had killed her, so he filled out the neccessary reports and forms.

He almost died of shock when she returned.

"You know, I don't know why you're here, and why you should know," he continued, "But she was...unhinged. Not right in the head. I don't want any trouble, but if all you want is questions from a past I left behind, I'd like to ask you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:25 am

Silver had been asked to leave before when it came to getting what he wanted. It came as no surprise to him to hear it now, but he had no intention of fulfilling that on his request. He was too busy in his thoughts.

So that's it. That's the end of the line. Its all gone. All these years. Silver winced slightly, breaking from his hard nature that he had beaten into himself over the years. He knew she was probably dead this whole time, but to hear it....

Silver bowed his head down, letting the brim of his hat hide his eyes from Herald. He felt vunerable, compromised, and he felt like he had to unload some of the weight.

"We were.....close....." He shook his head and tightened his lips. "...She is gone then....Be wary. Others may come looking, though i doubt they know where to look or if they would even look further."

He turned to leave but stopped halfway. ".....Where is she buried?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Daylight felt the knife coming before anything else. It was something honed from his lifetime as a royal guard, let alone the fact that Loyal had thrown a knife at his back many times before. The blade went sailing over his head as he ducked, narrowly missing Silver as well.

"Silver, you prick," came a low and terrible voice, "How many times had I told you before, nothing can kill me. And even if an uptight Royal Guard did-" Daylight winced at her words. "-he would have to make sure that I stayed dead."

Loyal stood the hallway, preparing another knife. Her threatening pose was somewhat lessened in threat by her maid uniform, but she was still fearsome.

"If Mr Herald won't ask, then I will. The f*ck are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:38 am

Silver was off his guard, but he made that brief moment of vunerability very short. By the time the knife had come to pass him, Silver was halfway through drawing his katana. In a flash of a moment, he spun around, hooves wide and ready to react. His eyes locked with Loyal, narrow and clear of emotion.

He had many questions and feelings that wanted to emerge. Just seeing her nearly made him pause, but with a life spent mostly fighting, he had the self control to take action and ask questions later. There was also the conditions in which they had last spoken to each other. That being when she tried to kill him.

"I should ask you the same thing." Silver growled in his deep voice, managing to sound relatively clear with a sword in his mouth.

He stood alert and ready, quartering toward her. Last they met, Silver was a gunslinger, not a swordspony. While he did not consider himself at all in a superior or inferior position, he knew he had something new to bring to the table since last time. Something he felt he was much better with.

"...And you didn't kill me either...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting closure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting closure   Getting closure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting closure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: