My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piano Romp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Piano Romp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 am

"How d'you do," followed Victoria with a swift and courteous gesture to each individual.

Renaultar's terminology elicited a chuckle, then an effort to detach from the mares. She promenaded over to him, by intention contrasting the promiscuity with which she had agitated his confidence in moments prior, and began nuzzling his breast.

"Monsieur knows how to charm a mare," she purred. And charming were such words of his, as was the sweet sound of infatuation - of susceptibility.

Immediately, as though a thought archived beforehand had just then resurfaced, Victoria fashioned another proposal.

"Melly, Pie, Peppermint, and Berry; what say we six arrange to get to know one another better? I certainly would love to get to know each of you."

She peeked sidelong at Renaultar's ensuing expression.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Renaultar went to a blush initially, hearing Victoria compliment him and his performance. But it quickly went pale as Victoria suggested that they all get to know eachother.

The four landladies absolutely glowed at the idea, each hopping or squirming where they stood in giggling fits.

"We would LOVE to!"
"Some tea and chocolate perhaps."
"Maybe some truth or dare."
"We can try on nice hats."

Renaultar nervously chuckled to himself. He was visibly distressed and dug a hoof at the ground. "Hehe...Well...I might be able to...But I might have work. I'll have to get back to you on that one."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:00 pm

"Do think on it," replied she in turn.

Smile wide, Victoria allowed for an appropriate period of silent satisfaction to elapse before pecking Renaultar's cheek. Then, bowing graciously, she moved to take leave.

"Farewell then, Ma gĂȘne tourterelle."

She stalked past the mares, tail undulating, hip swinging ostentatiously.

"Mon doux printemps, ma douce fleur nouvelle, mon doux plaisir, ma douce colombelle," addressed the mare, in sweet song, to each landlady as she brushed by.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Renny blushed red as he was given a kiss and watched her leave in such a manner that his eyes could not draw away from her if he wanted to. Smiling, he watched her go to the door, rooted in place as not many other thoughts were occurring.

"...See you soon Vicky." He said softly, his mind high.

The landladies were more than happy to brush back as Vicky passed by, taking advantage when they could.

"Don't worry. We will make sure Renny doesn't forget." Said one of them. The rest smiled and gave their parting goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piano Romp   Piano Romp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piano Romp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: