My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) Empty
PostSubject: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 pm

*Bang!!* the crashing noise echoed loudly through the town, snow fell from the branches on the trees, animals who had been sleeping are now awake and frustrated. Sonic slowly climbed out of the hole he made in the snow, after falling out of a tree he was sleeping in,knowing that he had probably woke the whole town, he quickly stood up and looked around to make sure that in fact everypony was not awake.

“Whoa, I guess, sleeping in trees is not the best idea” he stood there thinking, of why he sleep in the tree in the first place, after a couple of seconds it hit him “oh yeah, that’s right winter wrap up is tomorrow....Finally!” a big smile grew on his face, this was his favorite tradition in ponyville.

Though it was the end of his favorite season, he keep on smiling knowing that it was the most important day of winter. “Just a couple more hours, I guess ill just stay up till the princess raises the sun” He sat under the tree that he fell out of, staring towards the horizon at the moon..waiting.

Last edited by sonicthunder on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Golden was out in the night sky, he blew into his hoofs as he flew. The cold starting to bite into his wings and flanks. Golden shivered, the cool air was not helping his mood. He had woken up early to collect some clouds and create a small snowfall, just before sunrise, over a friends home. But some of the clouds had gone missing. In the end he had to fly to the dam and use some of the ice for new clouds. It was going to be a long day and it hadn't even started yet.

"Snow had better appreciate that. Else I'm never getting up early to do som-"

Golden was cut off by a loud 'Bang' His followed his gaze to the source of the sound and found a tree that was shaking. Most of the snow had fallen off and just underneath was something orange. Golden squinted and was surprised when he made out a pony. He blinked and looked again. Sure enough it was pony, sitting idly, as he looked at something in the distance. Golden quickly drew his wings in, almost dropping out of the sky as he flew towards the ground. Slowly he let his wings flare, catching air and slowing him down to stop just above the ground, behind the pony. Golden walked up behind the pony. Not sure whether the pony was alright or not.

"Um.. I heard you fall. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Hearing the voice of another startled him,causing him to jump up. He quickly turned towards the voice with his eyes closed, rubbing the back of his neck “Uh, yeah I am fine, just fell out of a tree that's all”

As he opened his eyes he stared at the gold Pegasus who was in front of him. His eyes meet the gold pony and begin to grow huge “Whoa, your eyes...”he began to say but was too stunned by aw to finish his sentence. He took a breath and shook his head “ Your eyes....they're...they're...Amazing!!” he than proceeded to smile “Oh so sorry, where are my manners, my name is Sonic Thunder” he than put out his hoof, in a friendly manner
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 pm

“ Your eyes....they're...they're...Amazing!!”

Golden started blushing. This was new for him. Most ponies ignored the fact, others asked how it happened. Not many make such a fuss over his eyes. Golden was a bit taken aback by the sudden attention, but managed to recompose him-self. More or less.

"Thanks, was just lucky I guess."

Chuckled Golden, this pony seemed very genuine and friendly. Somepony Golden felt he could get along with extremely well.

“Oh so sorry, where are my manners, my name is Sonic Thunder”

"Golden Bolt. A pleasure to meet you Sonic."

Golden said while he shook the friendly hoof in front of him.
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Sonic put his leg down after shaking hoof's ,still smiling at Golden Bolt “Nice to meet ya Bolt...Say, what are yo doing up so early,anyways?” curious since he doesn’t really see many pony, out and about in the early morning.

“it's just that I thought everypony was resting for tomorrow's event” he than thought he should be sleeping as well, but the excitement was too much for him, to even try to fall asleep. He lets out a small yawn and then stretches his wings so they fully extend. Than he proceeds to lay out on the floor stretching his hide legs outward at the same time doing his back, than stands back up smiling again
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Nice to meet ya Bolt...Say, what are yo doing up so early,anyways?”

Golden laughed, it was true he was out rather early, well earlier than usual.

"I did a favor for a friend."

Golden smiled.

"Well more a surprise. I covered her home in snow."

Golden laughed, the snow fall would still be happening when Snow had woken up. He cloud just imagine her face when she saw it. Golden sighed.

"Unfortunately I won't be there to see her reaction. Always some work to do some where."

“it's just that I thought everypony was resting for tomorrow's event”

Golden scratched his head, and finally admitted defeat.

"Whats happening tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Sonic looked puzzled for a second, he didn't think that anypony would not know tomorrow's special day. “Huh?....you mean you don't know ?”

He than grew the biggest smile and began jumping up and down “Why it's winter wrap up...” after saying that he realized that Bolt had done hard work, for his friend “ ..oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to be so excited, its just my favorite time of winter, is winter wrap up” he than looked down slightly, as if he offended the new friend “I am so sorry about your work though"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

“Why it's winter wrap up...”

Golden chuckled as the pony jumped up and down in the snow. He was certainly happy about winter ending and spring startin-

Oh.

“I am so sorry about your work though"

Golden shrugged, a forlorn look crossed his face.

"Well I can't do much about it. The weather is the weather and I became a weather pegasia to make sure it stays that way. Even if I have to change something I don't want to."

Golden kicked a small mound of snow with his fore hoof, looked up at Sonic and forced a smile.

But at least we can now enjoy spring right? Theres always a silver lining in any cloud."
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Sonic let out a small playful laugh, and turns to face the descending moon “I know how it feels, if it were up to me, it would be winter year round” he than turns slightly, so he can see Bolt “But I know the season must change, so life can continue to its beautiful cycle” He than turns back around, and notices the moon was down already.

he couldn't believe that it was sunrise already, just then he felt a jolt of excitement come over him. He noticed he wasn't on the ground anymore, instead hovering over the ground " Ha, I guess I am just too worked up over this" he says as he comes back towards the ground again. " well I best be going " he than turns and takes off towards the center of town

after spending some time in the mayor's office talking with twilight, and the mayor he sprints off in the direction the teams would be gathering. as he raced through the town square, the thought of what he was directed with still racing in his mind ok, so they want me to announce group leaders,...why its a good thing I didn't make the choices he laughed to him self and continued onward towards the others, who would be waiting
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 am

Does this jacket make my wings look small?

Golden asked a pony he was standing next to jokingly, a smile on his face. He never thought he would do this, but Sonic had made a good point of how life must continue. If it was always winter the plants would die, but if it was always summer the plants would dry out. It was a fine balance between the two and Golden felt he should help out. Or at least try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)   Winter Wrap Up (prolouge) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Wrap Up (prolouge)
Page 1 of 1