My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue bowls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Blue bowls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue bowls   Blue bowls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:00 pm

"Good job. But, you weren't aiming this time were you?" Iris asked, swiveling in her chair. She put a hoof out and stopped herself with ease, "That was a very nice shot though, it was clean and nearly perfect."

She stood, leaving her pizza box and soda on the table, "Practice makes perfect. There's no need to be so snappy, by the way. I'm just trying to be nice, if you don't like it, you can leave." she said with a rather bored expression. "But, I do want to help. It's your call."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com

Blue bowls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2