My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud Chasing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:40 pm

"Why you little!" Spring Shower cried out as she was yet again eluded by the last cloud of the day. She glared at it as it just floated there. So peacefully, so calmly, but this was no ordinary cloud! This one was resisting her with all its-- cloud-y-ness!

She dashed at it again with an attempt to grab it, only to again miss it as it moved out of the way at the last minute. Never in her life had she had so much trouble with a cloud, why was it that this one had to be such a problem?

Spring dashed at it again as it took off flying away from her, "What the heck kind of cloud are you!?" Spring yelled at the elusive cloud as she pursued it at speed.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Thunderclap was taking a walk throught the forest, just out getting some exersizing. It was quite peacful. Then the peace was broken when he saw a pegasus chasing down a cloud. Thunderclap found it comical. He stood there and watched the pegasus try to get the cloud for a little while longer before he decided to help.

"You need any help?" He asked, chuckling. "I mean, those clouds can be pretty naughty. It may take the both of us to take it down." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Spring Shower skidded to a stop in mid air as she heard someone talking to her. She looked around before seeing the blue Pegasus on the ground. She blinked as she considered his question.

"If you can help, sure," Spring said, huffing a little as she was getting out of breath from chasing the cloud, "but THAT!--" she said, pointing a hoof angrily at the cloud, "is no ordinary cloud!"

"Try to keep up, blue boy,"
Spring said with a smirk as she darted off after the cloud again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Thunderclap smirked. "Oh I can keep up." He said. His very large wings stuck out and began to beat furiously. He was soon airbourne and picking up speed. His large body size made it take longer to pick up speed, but once he was at his top speed he was very fast. He soon caught up with the other pegasus. "So, I think we should flank it. Give it less options to move, right?" He said. It made sense to him. Hopefully it made sense to her.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Spring Showers smirk disappeared as she looked over her shoulder to see Thunderclap was catching up to her. Her look of surprise disappeared as she smiled again.

"Sounds like a plan," She said as she suddenly doubled her speed and zoomed off to the side to get around the other side of the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Thunderclap was suprised by the pegasus' speed. He smiled as she zipped to the other side of the cloud. "Ok now that we got it cornered, time for me to take it down." He kept going at his current speed. As soon as he got close enough to the cloud he kicked the cloud, doing a complete midair flip, attempting to hit the cloud with one of his hind legs. "Take this!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

The cloud came to a screeching hault as it suddenly found ponies coming at it from both sides. Seconds before Thunderclap made contact with his hind legs, it went straight upward to narrowly avoid the kick.

Spring Shower was hot on its tail and found herself going full speed straight at Thunderclaps hind legs. "Eek!" She said as she made a sudden pull to zoom upwards just narrowly missing Thunder's hooves.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she realized the cloud had stopped just as she zoomed up to it. She grabbed it with her front legs and held it tightly. "Ah-ha! I've got you not you stinkin puff ball!"

Spring Shower looked shocked as the cloud began to struggle within her grasp, she held on as tight as she could but with its struggling was not able to get the cloud to dissipate. "Hey-- you-- uh-- blue boy! help me out wouldya?" she said in a bit of a panic as she held on with all her strength.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Thunderclap hovered there for a moment wondering what to do. They had got the cloud, but it seemed to not want to dissipate. He could not think of what to do, but he knew he had to do something. He flew up to the same altitude as Spring Shower. "Ok Mr. Cloud, time to get serious." He winded up a kick. He decided to kick from the side, so if the cloud dissipated he would not kick Spring Shower in the chest. He then sent his kick flying right at the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Spring Shower closed her eyes and held her breath as Thunderclap wound up his kick. He was a big fellow so if he got her in the ribs it could really hurt. He felt the sudden bursting off the cloud in her arms and she opened her eyes again.

Spring Shower fanned away the haze of the cloud to see a bluebird looking dizzy in the haze. She glared at the little bird with a look that'd make most men run. "You've caused me a lot of trouble little jay!" she lectured it, no the brink of wanting to yell at it, "if I catch you messing with clouds again, I'm going to take you to see Fluttershy about your behavior." she threatened.

The Jay looked scared at the threat of being taken to Fluttershy, as she new how to deal with misbehaving animals, "Now git!" she said pointing a hoof back towards the trees.

Spring gave a big sigh and flew on her back a little relaxing after the long chase, "Thanks for the help-- uh-- what was your name again...?" she asked with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Thunderclap watched as Spring Shower lecture the blue jay that was inside the cloud. She mentioned something about a Fluttershy. Thunderclap did not know who Fluttershy was, but judging from the jay's response, she must be terrifying. Thunderclap watched with amusement as the little jay flew off in horror.

He then turned to the other pegasus after he was asked his name. "I'm Thunderclap." He said, extending his hoof. "I'm new in town, so I'm not suprised that you don't know who I am." He then waited for half a second. "What is your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Spring Shower smiled brightly and bumped hooves with Thunderclap, "I'm Spring Shower," she said as she fluttered casually on her back.

"Seems like I'm the new Ponyville welcoming party,"
Spring giggled, "you're the second new Pegasus I've met this month" she smiled over at Thunder.

"How are you liking Ponyville so far?" She asked casually, "I moved here from Cloudsdale shortly after I got out of school and I just love it down here!"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Thunderclap smiled. "It is quite nice, best town I've ever been to by far." He floated lazily besides Spring Shower. "I think the best part is how kind the ponie are. I've only been here for about a day and a half, and I already have a friend who opened his house up to me." Thunderclap did a little loop, going underneath Spring Shower and coming around her other side. "What I really need hear is a job. Gotta pay back my friend for letting me live in his house." He flew a barrel roll. "So, I guess you are part of the weather patrol team. How is the weather around here?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Spring Shower watched as Thunderclap flew below her and watched as he came around her other side. "That's awfully nice of him to do" she said with a genuine smile.

"The weather around here is great!" She said with a smile looking up at the sun, "we have a fairly easy weather duty around here. Occasional rains, storms, but mainly a lot of general cloud clean up." she explained to Thunderclap.

"We've pretty much got more weather patrol than we really need right now--
" Spring admitted, thinking of the amount of clouds Rainbow Dash can clean up in an afternoon
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Thunderclap perked up when Sping Shower mentioned storms. "Ah ya, storms. That is my speciality. Some ponies find it scary to fly right into the maw of a storm but I love it. Plus my body size makes me very good at it. I don't get blown around by the winds because I'm so large, and my wings allow me to fly in the fiercest of storms." He did a little loop. "And I don't mean little lightning storms." He continued, "I mean big storms. It's what I did back in my old hometown."

Then Spring Shower mentioned that they had enough weather patrollers. "Hmmm, that is too bad. Guess I'll have to find another job to pay back Arpeggio. Oh well, thems the breaks." He said, flying a little slower now.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Spring Shower's smile faded for a moment as a look of thought crossed her face, "It wouldn't hurt to apply," Spring said as she looked in the direction of Cloudsdale, "we struggle to find good ponies for the Psycho Squad-- those charged with flying into the storms that get out of control and require a pony to go in to settle it down."

Spring frowned a little as she turned back to Thunderclap, "it's extremely dangerous-- thats why I call it Psycho Squad... because a pony would have to be crazy to want to do that for a living..." she said as she got back rightside up, "I had a friend who had that job for a while-- got hit by a lightning bolt... hes unable to fly now... said the pay was good for the few hours they had to work." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Thunderclap laughed. "That doesn't sound too bad." He pondered this. It would be dangerous, but he needed a way to pay back his friend. "Well, I do need the money. I have been hit by a lightning bolt before. It hurt, and I was bed ridden for a several weeks." He flew closer to Spring Shower. "I guess I could try it out." He said.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Spring Shower laughed as Thunderclap offered himself for the job, "Hey, you're talking to the wrong pony, pal" she told him, waving him off with her hoof "you'll havta go talk to the higher ups in Cloudsdale for that job, gonna be a lot of paperwork," she told him.

As she flew there, her stomach rumbled like thunder, "huh-- I'm pretty hungry--" she said, turning to look towards Ponyville, "wanna head in to town and grab something to eat from the market?" she asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Thunderclap smiled. "Well I would be up for some food, but I have absolutly no money." He sagged his shoulders. "So you can go get your food, I'll just tag along." He flew after Spring, smiling. "So do you have a map of Cloudsdale or something I can have to navigate. I've never been there before." He said. It may sound weird to others that he has not been to Cloudsdale, but it is true.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Spring Shower almost dropped out of the sky in shock, "You've-- never been to Cloudsdale?" Spring asked, "what kind of Pegasus are you?" she said, scratching the side of her head with her hoof.

She smirked and shrugged, "tell ya what," she said flying over to him and putting her hoof on his shoulder, "lets head to the market and I'll buy you an apple fritter as thanks for helping me with my cloud problem-- and I'll tell you the ins and outs of Cloudsdale on the way."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Thunderclap nodded his head, "Sounds like a plan." He said. He then decided to tell Spring why he had never been to Cloudsdale. "Well, if you knew my history, you wouldn't find it too shocking that I've never been to Cloudsdale. Considering both my parents are earth ponies, I couldn't really live there. And I did not leave home till about little under a year ago, and I just haven't gotten around to going there yet." He followed Spring Shower. He then thought that he made more friends in this town than he ever did in any other town he had been to. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" he asked, trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Spring looked questionably at Thunderclap, "both your parents are earth ponies?" she asked, "how does that even work? you're a pegasus!" she said, inspecting his wings.

Spring returned to flying casually towards Ponyville, "well-- personally, I just enjoy laying out and enjoying the nice weather," she admitted as she raised her head upwards letting the sun bathe her face beautifully, "its one of my favorite things about this town, the lovely weather." she admitted.

"Of course that doesnt mean I don't like hanging out with other ponies and playing games and sports," she told Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Thunderclap replied. "Well I have grandparents who are pegasi, as well as my uncle. But who knows? Maybe I'm adopted. All I know is my parents had no wings, so they could not fly." He then continued to fly slowly along with Spring Shower. "I like nice weather as well. For about a year I've been wandering from town to town, so nice weather meant it was easy for me."

"and as for games. Well, I love games." He said smiling. "Mostly games that require flying. So I think you and I will get along fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloud Chasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Chasing   Cloud Chasing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud Chasing
Page 1 of 1