My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"But you have such a lovely mane!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

"But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Arpeggio sighed slightly, a little happily. "Thank you, Makeover... this hooficure feels amazing..."

"Moon, Aromatherapy is the use of scented oils with a hot tub to relax, energize, or strengthen one's body. I'm very fond of it..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:09 pm

"Ah, I see!" Moon Whistle exclaimed, feeling rather interested about this new possibility to get relaxed, "I sometimes have a lavender-scented bubble bath at home - I did not realize I've been doing aromatherapy every time."

Makeover chuckled at the enthusiasm of the Unicorn and she nodded to the male Pegasus. "My pleasure, dear" she said, "I am just glad that I can help my clients unwind. Now, please wait for a moment and I get to the hooves of your lovely companion."

Moon Whistle giggled nervously and warned, "I am ticklish..."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:27 pm

"Of course." Arpeggio was starting to relax more; he felt a bit happier.

"Will I be so fortunate to have you giving me the massage?" He chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Makeover laughed to Arpeggio's words. "Oh, stop it, you!" she said and then admitted, "Yeah, you will be in my caring hooves."
As gently as she managed, she took one of Moon Whistle's hooves to her own and started working on them.

The blue Unicorn snickered as her hooves were touched, but then settled down, when Makeover started properly working on them.
Moon Whistle turned to Arpeggio. "I really appreciate that you wanted to come here with me, Arp. I don't usually go much out, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:12 pm

"Well, I enjoy it here; very relaxing... Celestia knows I need it with everything that's happened lately. I enjoy spending time with you, too; you're really nice and I feel like I can be completely honest with you, Moon."

He continued to relax as his facial mask did its job.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Moon Whistle smiled a little and then snickered more as the hooficure tickled her hooves. "Maybe I now treat myself more often, now that I know it's really nice here." she admitted. "Oh, and I hope your ... er, problems get solved soon enough."

Makeover finished with Moon Whistle's hooves and said, "Now you both can wash the masks off, sweethearts! I'll bring you some water bowls and towels, shall I?"
Then she moved out to get the said items.

Moon Whistle flexed her feet and sighed "Mmmmhh, feel magnificent."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm

"Yeah... I feel great too... and I hope this issue gets resolved soon, too... for now, I'm just going to relax..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

"That's the spirit!" Moon Whistle encouraged the male Pegasus and flexed her hooves a little more. "These treatments work wonders." she admitted.

"Okay, my darlings!" Makeover said and returned with a trolley filled with two large bowls of water and fresh, clean towels as white as the purest snow. "Lets rub those adorable faces and get ready to the massage and aromatherapeutic bath, shall we?"
The spa pony turned to Moon Whistle and asked, "Honey, could I - pleasepleaseplease wash your mane? It would do so good to you!"
Makeover made a huge-eyed puppyface at Moon Whistle and pouted a little.

Moon Whistle was taken aback by the spa pony's request. "Woah, don't get too steamy there." she said and took a sidewards glance to Arpeggio. "Um, does that cost some extra, 'cause I don't want to live by my buddies purse, to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Arpeggio chuckled at Makeover's request. "I agree with Makeover, Moon; I bet it'd be good for you; don't worry about the cost..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 am

"Well, um..." Moon Whistle mumbled, "Maybe I could swap the massage to the manewashing, right?"
She was not too keen on having her back touched, but the washing sounded okay to her.

"Consider it done!" Makeover piped and then gave the bowls of water to her clients, so they could wash the masks off their faces.

Moon Whistle took the bowl on her lap and started to was away the clay and rosemary mask. Then she grabbed a soft white towel and rubbed her face against it, drying it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Arpeggio did the same, washing off his facemask; he took a deep breath after drying his face off; he looked a little happier and his eyes weren't so puffy.

"So what's next for me?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 am

[Sorry it took me some time to reply, I've been kind of broken lately.]

Makeover gave a smile to Arpeggio. "You can get on the massaging table, dear, so I will loose some of those muscles for you."

"So that means I'll wait for a while?" Moon Whistle asked and got a little more comfortable on her place.

Makeover nodded to the blue Unicorn and brought her some magazines. "You can wait and read a while, honey." she said.

Moon Whistle took the offered readings and eyed them a little, then flipping one of them open.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 pm

(It's okay, Moony. I'm patient. :))

"Alright. Thanks much." Arpeggio got up and went to the massaging table, laying down on it on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 am

Makeover came to the massaging table and started to work on the back of Arpeggio. "Oh, you ARE tense!" she noted and added a little more muscle power to her movements. "Just tell me if I am too rough on you." she added, reminding herself that some clients needed a little more gentle working when they are having a massage.
She worked on Arpeggio's back for a while, then remembering that there was also aromatherapy left.
"By the way, what kind of aromatic oils you want with the aromatherapy?" she then asked from her current customers.

Moon Whistle shrugged and put the magazine down for a moment. "I have no idea", she admitted and then continued, "I am used to the lavender, when I take bubble baths at home."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:36 am

(Now it's my turn to apologize for a late reply)

"Mmmnn..." He seemed quite pleased with the treatment. "That's alright... be as rough as you want... I can handle it..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:42 am

"Alright, dear, but if it gets too rough, just say." Makeover said and continued on untwisting the knots on Arpeggio's muscles. She added a little massaging oil for her hooves to glide more smoothly. "Dear Celestia in a castle, you are SO tense!" she then exclaimed a hint of worry in her voice, "Whatever is keeping you that way, I hope it ends soon."

Moon Whistle nodded in agreement and flipped trough a page or two. She looked at the massaging table and piped in, "I bet Arpeggio takes the treatment better than I do. I would propably squeal and whine like a little filly."
Admitting that made her blush and almost hide behind the magazine she was flipping trough.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Arpeggio groaned a little in appreciation for the treatment as she worked out the knots. "Believe me... I hope so, too... it's... almost unbearable. Anngh... this feels soooo good..." Arpeggio blushed a little as his wings unfolded from the treatment.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 am

Makeover smiled a little, when the other Pegasus groaned under her hooves. It made her happy, that another pony was able to feel better with her treatments. "My my," she said, "Your wingspan must be the largest I've seen in a while."

Moon Whistle got up from her chair and placed the magazines away. "Hey," she said, "What would be the most relaxing aromatherapy fragrance?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

He blushed a little at Makeover's comment about his wingspan, before groaning again in bliss; he swore this pony had magic hooves. "Annh~ T-Thanks... I've always had large wings..."

Arpeggio glanced at Moon Whistle. "T-Try Lavender." He then moaned a little in happiness, his wings fully extending.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:36 am

Makeover looked at Moon Whistle and said "Just wait patiently, dear. When I've finished with your handsome friend, we'll get to your beautiful mane and then to the relaxing bath."

Moon Whistle blushed at the compliment on her mane and sat down again. She brushed her hoof over her mane, feeling a little embarrassed. "I would not say so..." she said and giggled a little.

The beautician was getting ready with Arpeggio's massage and started to pat strongly on the relaxed muscles.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 pm

"Nngh... she's right, y'know... you really do have a pretty mane..." Arpeggio was halfway asleep, the tension melting away from his muscles. "...mmm...So good..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:12 pm

"Bah, don't be silly." Moon Whistle said, blushing even harder. "It's not smooth, or entirely curly like Miss Makeover's. My mane's a mess."
Secretly, the blue Unicorn was happy that the other ponies present thought that her mane was pretty. "Uh, Miss Makeover?" she then said, "Would it be possible you can get my mane smoothed out?"

Makeover laughed in a good-natured manner to Moon Whistle's question. "Honey, I can - and WILL - tame your mane." She was silent for a moment, but then added, "But always remember that mare's best adornment is her smile." Then the beautician pegasus smiled to the unicorn.
She went on with the massage for a while, soon to be finished with it. She gave a gentle pat on Arpeggio's shoulderblade and said, "Time's up, sugar, the massage is over. You can jump in to the aromatherapy tub, or if you prefer, have a go to the steam room."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Arpeggio looked completely relaxed. "Can I have both?" He snickered a bit. "I'll head to the aromatherapy tub." He went over that way, stretching a bit. "Ahhh~ I feel so much better..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Makeover clapped her hooves together and turned to look at Moon Whistle. "And now we get to your mane, darling. Please, step up this way." She ushered the blue Unicorn to the hairdresser's chair with a basin attached to it. "We'll shampoo your mane with this lovely thing" Makeover said, raising a light pink bottle, "It'll work wonders, one could almost think it's magic."

A tad hesitant, the astronomer sat down on the chair and leaned her head backwards to get her mane washed. The beautician watered her mane and then started to rub the shampoo in. The thing smelled faintly of fresh strawberries and cream and Moon Whistle's stomach grumbled a little bit. She gave a nervous giggle and then tried to look at Arpeggio - Makeover gently turned her head back, as she was about to rinse the mane.
"So, Arpeggio... I get the massage did wonders to you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Arpeggio entered the aromatherapy tub, a lavender scented oil being added; he sighed slightly as he allowed his muscles to relax. "Yeah... I don't feel so tense anymore..."

He slid down a little further into the tub, moaning a little bit. "...Celestia above, did I need this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"But you have such a lovely mane!"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next