My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not so fancy of a third date.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Not so fancy of a third date. Empty
PostSubject: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Spring Shower smiled to herself as she entered the bowling ally-- It'd been a few days since she really got to hang out with Thunderclap and she was already beginning to miss him. They had decided to make a less formal date and have some fun, as things had been a little on the awkward side ever since the whole Arpeggio ordeal went down.

Spring hoped Thunderclap was doing well-- he had been camping out in various parts of Ponyville since he was no longer able to stay with Arpe. She'd offer him a place to stay, but seeing as they're just starting their relationship, they both felt it was unwise for him to move in with her.

Spring looked around the bowling ally and saw that the big blue pegasus was not yet there. She sat near the entrance and waited for him to show up.

Last edited by Raynie on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Thunder swung open the doors of the bowling alley, panting. He quickly scanned the area for Spring Shower. He saw her waiting for him near the entrance. He ran up to her and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry I'm late. You see, there were these whales and.... oh never mind." He said and planted a kiss on Spring's cheek.

"So are you ready for this?" He asked, "I've never gone bowling before, so be prepared to put up with pony who has no clue what he is doing." He said and laughed. Just being near Spring put him in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Spring had a look of confusion on her face for a moment but her concern melted away within Thunder's embrace as he kissed her cheek. She snuggled herself into his shoulder happily before pulling away and reaching up to return Thunderclaps cheek kiss.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you how to play the game," she said as she walked up ahead of Thunder, letting her body rub against his as she walked past him, flicking her tail playfully as her flank passed by his face, "and I'll try not to beat you too bad," she turned and winked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Thunderclap sighed contently. He probably felt better in these few seconds with Spring than he did in the past couple days. He blushed slightly when Spring returned his kiss, and his blush deepened when she showed off her flank.

"Hey I'm a quick learner." He said, following behind Spring. "I'll get good at it. I almost scored on a professional goalie my first time ever playing air hockey." He reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Spring Shower trotted to the lane they'd be bowling from. She lowered her gaze and looked over to Thunderclap, her happiness put on the backburner for a moment, "So, uh, any new developments with Arpeggio...?" she asked cautiously, "sorry to bring it up..." she said nervously..
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Thunderclap's smile disappeared. "Well to be honest with you, I haven't really seen him lately. Just the odd pass by in the market place. He always looks mad when I see him, so I don't try to approach him." He said. "But hey, we're here to have fun! No use dwelling on that!" He said and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 am

Spring Shower nodded with an understanding look on her face "I was hoping that maybe things would have just smoothed over," she sighed, "guess it cant all be that easy."

Spring hopped to her feet and got a ball out of the rack and went up to the lane, "youve gotta get it down the isle to get as many of the pins you can," she explained, but the best way to do it is to get some spin on it and aim a little to the side, so itll actually curve down the aisle and angle right into the middle pin."

She sent the ball down the aisle. It seemed to have a weird spin on it head a little to the side and then started to change back towards the middle-- hitting the back of the first pin and getting most of the pins down, but leaving a few in the back corner.

"You get two balls per frame," she said as her ball rolled back up and she sent it back down the aisle, getting the last three pins.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:30 am

"Seems simple enough." Said Thunder, watching Spring Shower roll the ball down the lane. "I could do that." He said. Thunderclap picked up his own ball. "OK, let's do this." Thunderclap sent the all rolling as hard as he could towards the pins.

The ball went straight, and ram into the front pin. The ball managed to knock down all the pins except the two in the back corners. "Ooh, that doesn't look to good." He said, "I should have worm my lucky Cloudsdale bandana."he then turned and gave Spring a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:54 am

"Sometimes sending it down as fast as possible isnt the best thing," Spring explained as she looked at Thunderclaps predicament, "its a big heavy ball, even if its not going as fast, itll still knock them all down-- and if its going a little slower itll allow things to scatter more to get those back guys," she told him.

"Thats a 7 10 split-- the hardest shot in bowling,"
she said with a grin, "good luck" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm

"Ya, well, hey I'm new at this, right?" He said. Thunderclap smiled. "Ok, I can get this shot, no problem." Thunder picked up his ball again and rolled it down one side. It teetered over the edge of the gutter. It made it all the way down the lane and knocked over the side pin. The pinl flew off to the side. Thunderclap had a look of glee on his face, expecting the flying pin to knock the other one down. The pin, however, hit just inches away from the other, leaving the one pin still standing.

"Darn! I almost had it." He said, cursing his luck.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:03 am

Spring looked a little surprised, "Wow, I'm surprised someone knew at this game was even able to get one of those--" Spring said "usually when you just have those left its easy to miss them both trying to get it right," she said.

As they played a few more frames, Spring got a small lead on the bigger pony, having a smooth and steady approach at it and letting some of her experience having played the game before show.

"You know-- you're doing really good for having never played this game before,"
Spring said as she looked at the score, with Thunder keeping up more than she thought he would, "are you always this good at games you've never played before," she smiled curiously at Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 am

Thunder shrugged. "I guess I am. Maybe I just have a knack for picking this stuff up quickly." He smiled. He then wrapped his arm around Spring Shower. "Maybe you're just good luck." He said.

Thunder picked up his ball again. He sent it rolling down the lane, using the same kind of spin he learned from Spring. It hit the centre pin at an angle, and all the pins fell down. "Oh ya!" He said, pumping his hoof in the air, "My first strike!"
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:20 am

"A strike!" Spring Shower let out enthusiastically. She had gotten one this game also, but given that it was only Thunders fifth frame ever played-- a strike was amazing, as he was beginning to make it clear it wasn't just luck, "That's amazing Thunder!" she said as she went up to him and gave him a hug.

As Spring hugged Thunder-- a sudden realization went through her brain-- both her and Thunder were competitive ponies, wanting to win games they did-- she remembered how disappointed Thunder was after he missed that goal against a pro Air Hockey player-- but here they were-- competing against each other-- in four more frames this game was going to end-- and someone was going to win... and she was certain neither of them wanted to be the one to lose... How was this game supposed to end well with neither pony being disappointed...?

After a moment of the hug continuing, Spring realized it had gone on a bit long and nervously ended the hug, smiling at Thunder with an off smile, "way to go Thunder!" she said enthusiastically again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:36 pm

"Thanks." Thunderclap said, and smiled. He returned Spring's hug, wrapping her tightly in his large muscular arms. He loved her hugs. "I love you." He whispered, very audible. He let go of Spring. "Guess it is just beginners luck, eh?" He asked, and chuckled.

"So I guess it is your turn. Don't worry Spring, I bet you'll cream me."
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:45 am

Spring Shower was a little surprised by Thunderclaps words-- she froze for a moment and then leaned into his hug, "I love you too Thunder" she smiled bashfully and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before their embrace seperated.

"You're not going easy to let me win, are you?" she asked with a smirk raising her eyebrow, "I know you're new at this game, but I still want you to try to beat me-- just so my victories will be all the more meaningful!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am

"Nope, I'm trying my best." Said Thunderclap, shaking his head. "You're just too gods for me. For now, anyway." Thunder said, smirking. He picked up a ball and handed it to Spring. "I believe you are up." He said.

"Dang, now I definitely won't be able to win." He thought to himself. "I'll be too busy focusing on the fact that she loves me!!"
Thunder's wings fluttered a bit at the thought, and his smile broadened even more.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Spring Shower was distracted as she took her next turn. Both the curiosity of whether or not Thunderclap was trying his best along with what they just said to each other. It was hard for her to keep focus with the thought of how close theyve gotten recently.

She took her next turn and was actually a little off center and only got about half the pins, missing the front one. She looked a little disappointed in herself in that. She got her ball from the return and sent it down again, getting the center but about three back ones left over, being her worst frame yet.

She gave a little grimace before before turning to Thunder, a smile coming back to her face as she saw the big blue pegasus again, "You're up."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Thunder watched with a little bit of surprise s Spring Shower did fairly bad. "Wow Spring, something the matter?" He asked, then began to laugh. "Cm on Spring, you can't lose to new player." He smiled and gave Spring Shower a small hug.

Thunder grabbed his ball, but found it hard to concentrate. He rolled his ball down the lane, adding way too much curve. The ball curved around the front pin, knocking down some,but leaving the front pin standing. Thunder shook his head and rolled his ball again. This time it curved the other way, once again missing the front pin and knocking down ones behind it. Thunder stared in disbelief, realizing that the only pin left was the front pin. "OK, you have to admit it takes more skill to do that then to knock them all down." He said, and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Spring Shower gave Thunder the light hug and shook her head, "nothing is the matter, just sometimes you have a bad frame..." she said a little distracted, "happens to everyone," she said putting on a smile.

"I never said I was great at bowling--" she said defensively, "I've only played it a few times myself!" she told him. Usually a little more into playing the more physical games such as Kickball and Air Hockey.

Spring raised an eyebrow at Thunders odd frame, she hadnt actually see that happen before in the times she had been bowling before with her friends, "Thats weird," Spring blinked.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Thunder raised a hoof when Spring got defensive. "Hey hey hey, no need to get huffy, I was just pointing it out." He said. He patted Spring on the back, "I don't think I'm any better, so don't worry." Thunderclap said, and chuckled.

"Ya, this is really strange. Somepony should go get a camera or something. I want to remember this epic failure." He said, then began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 am

The game progressed with the two pegasi both playing semi-well. In the end Spring edged out Thunder who came really close to beating her despite it being his first time playing.

"That was fun" Spring beamed after the last frame was bowled, knowing now that she could relax because she had managed to win the game.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Thunderclap nodded. "Ya, that was fun. I'm glad you invited me out here." Truth be told, Thunder was a little bit disappointed that he did not win, but he expected that. It was only his first time, after all.

Thunderclap nuzzled Spring. "Well thanks for doing this with me. Want to go do something else together, or have you had enough of Thunder for the day?" He asked, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so fancy of a third date.   Not so fancy of a third date. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not so fancy of a third date.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Bowling Alley-
Jump to: