My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Watching the stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 pm

"It, um, is my pleasure, really." Moon Whistle replied, blushing deeply. This was way too good to be true. Maybe she would soon wake up to the reality. Maybe she should admit her feelings. Maybe...
She noticed the flower wreath had fallen off as she had positioned herself better, so she picked it up and twirled it around her other fronthoof.
"Ohh. There is the Taurus as well. Grand Bull of the skies." she noted, pointing at the new constellation with her free hoof.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Iccy smiled, following Moon's Hoof. He smiled softly, staring at the Stars. "Taurus?" He asked, Blinking. He traced the Constellation with his eyes, smiling excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:42 pm

"I have a constellation map with me. Hang on."
Moon Whistle turned and levitated a neatly folded map from the telescope's bag and unfolded it. "Next to Orion should be, ummm... Wait a minute..." Moon Whistle said and turned the map once, then twice. She mumbled some more, tilting her head, then figuring out the correct position of the map. "Ahhh, Canis Major, Bigger Dog."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Iccy glanced at the map, Then at the sky. "Y-You know a l-lot... I-I'm Jealous." he said, sliding next to Moon. "T-This is great..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 pm

[As there has not been anyone to ruin this date-ish thing, I am going to go forward and post. Confession time!]

For a while, Moon Whistle was silent. She watched the stinging stars, them piercing her right in the heart. She realized, that the moment would not last forever and she could not remain shut about her feelings forever. Taking a careful sidewards glance at Iccy, she tried to think of a proper way to start her confession.
"Um, you know..." she said, her voice tiny and weak, "There has been something in my mind lately..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Iccy blinked a bit. "O-Oh? Something on y-your mind...? Well, W-Why not tell me? You could tell me a-anything!" He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:33 am

Anything?, Moon Whistle thought, Well, here it goes...
She took a deep breath, starting to toy with the flower wreath again. Her stomach felt like being twisted on a knot and Moon Whistle wondered if she was going to puke. That would end this night perfectly. Shaking a bit, she tried to get her things to be said.
"Um... You see, the thing is, ahhhhh, that, ummm..." she mumbled trough her sentence, turning to look at him. "I've been, uh, having a - ehhhhh - a crush on you..."
Then she blushed furiously and wished she could hide somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 am

"O-Oh." Iccy grew bright red. "I-I, uh... O-Oh." He pawed at the ground, not sure what to say. "... O-On me...?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:18 am

"Exactly." Moon Whistle said and gave a deep sigh, closing her eyes. Now it was done, and she actually felt relieved. She would not have to keep her feelings a secret any longer. Slowly, she relaxed a little, keeping her eyes off her companion for now. Though the secret was out now, she was not quite sure, how Iccy would react to the news. He seemed confused as of now, which was actually better than what she had imagined.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 am

Iccy didn't know what to do. His thoughts were racing. 'A Crush on me? Can't be. A pretty mare can't have a crush on me! impossible! And... '

He paused, recalling Lori's words... and smiled. "Thank y-you, Moon... I h-have to admit, I've had a k-kinda crush on you, t-too."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:50 am

She turned to look at him, unsure if he was playing a joke on her or what. Moon Whistle almost felt like frowning, asking "how", but she did not.
This was a lucky moment, she she thought she should smack herself to see if this was a dream.
Finally she managed to open up her mouth, and she said - in a very intelligent way - "Wait, what?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:09 am

"I-I've had a kind of c-crush on you, f-for a while now. I-I've just shot it d-down because I t-thought there was n-no way a P-Pretty Mare like you could EVER l-like me." He straight out admitted, nodding. "A-And, I-I've probably said too m-much."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 am

Moon Whistle blushed, making her face a deeper hue. "Nopony has ever called me pretty." she said shyly, a small smile adorning her face. "...But why wouldn't I like you? You are smart and really kind pony."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 am

It was now Iccy's turn to blush. "I... I haven't g-gotten out much w-when I was a y-young foal." he said, nodding. "A-All I knew t-to go by w-were M-Movies I w-watched when I c-could."

[Yes Equestria has film: Hurricane Fluttershy has a Movie Projector and a Training Video: so, Old Silent Films are a go. c:]
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 am

"Last time I told anypony my feelings was when I was a filly - and he laughed at me. Um, and called me ugly names..." Moon Whistle admitted, sighing a little.
She turned on her other side and turned to look at the nightsky.
Kind of curious, she asked, "Ehhhhh, what kind of movies you've watched?"
Moon Whistle had never watched moving pictures, they were rather rare to come by - at least to her.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:09 am

"I-I saw all kinds... S-Some D-Daring Do, W-Which I told you a-about, Uh... S-Some cartoons, A-And... O-Oh! R-romance movies, a-and..." he said, humming softly. "While I worked a-at my Mentor's Place, T-There was a G-Great Motion Picture t-theater down t-the street."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 am

"Lucky you." Moon Whistle said, smiling, "I have never seen a moving picture, though."
She kept on looking at the sky. Now that she had told about her feelings and actually gotten a positive response, she was unsure what to do.
A cool breeze of night wind blew past and made her shiver a little.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 am

Iccy didn't know what to do either. "S-So... What h-happens now? D-Do we j-just go on? D-Do we g-get together...?" he asked, staring at the stars
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 am

"Well... I am not sure." she replied and got a little closer to Iccy for warmth, "It really depends what you, ummmm, want... I have never been in a situation like this." Moon Whistle gave him an apologetic smile and shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 am

Iccy blushed a bit when Moon scooted closer. "W-Well... I-I'm not sure E-Either. M-Maybe we should be friends for a w-while more." he offered, shrugging. "I'm... I'm a bit confused a-about my f-feelings right now." he admitted, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 am

Moon Whistle nodded, smiling a little. "I understand." she said, but could not help but to feel a slight disappointment inside. She understood that life was not like in the romance novels she liked to read. At the least she was not laughed at.
"I guess confusion is completely normal. Ummm, what is confusing you, if I may ask? Oh, if you don't want to tell, it's fine too..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 am

Iccy nodded, Maybe talking about it would help... "O-Okay... Well, I-I've had a P-Pretty Large Crush on a f-friend of mine for a W-While now... A-And, well... S-She's w-with my friend r-right now. M-My F-Friend and B-Buisness Partner." He admitted, sighing. "A-And, I feel... J-Jealous when I see t-them together."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 am

"Wow, that actually IS confusing." Moon Whistle admitted, turning on her stomach, leaning her head on her hooves. "Tough situation."
Moon Whistle sighed a little, not quite sure if she should and could comfort Iccy in the situation at all. "Is there anything I can do?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 am

Iccy shook his head. "N-Not really... I-I'm sorry... You d-deserve better t-than that." he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 am

"Ohhhhhh." Moon Whistle breathed out and then fell silent.
The situation could be worse, though. she reminded herself, He might not be interested at all... or something.
She looked at the stars again, spotting some constellations she had not seen yet during this night. She made a mental note of them, but was not feeling exactly enthusiastic about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the stars   Watching the stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the stars
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: