My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing in the Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinite Variations

Infinite Variations

Dancing in the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the Darkness   Dancing in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Twisted Betrayal was holding another of his all to common parties. By this point, he didn't even need to invite specific ponies. The word would simply get out, and ponies would show up. That was how it worked. And it worked quite well for him. As long as there was a crowd to entertain and the excitement was kept high, everything was fine.
He shifted slightly as he politely excused himself from his current conversation and weaved his way to his front door. His cape flowed out dramatically behind him. His golden eyes shimmering in the light, their entrancing appearance only helped by the accents of dark purple makeup around his eyes. His tail twitch as he waited to great the still arriving guests.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Dancing in the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Darkness   Dancing in the Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:12 am

White covers the edges of his ears like a halo in the sea of light tan brown that his coat expresses. His mane is styled in a straight cut path of black wildfire that runs from his forehead to the bottom of his neck with bits of white patches on the lower end. His snout is a white white cap around his mouth till it faded to light brown, which then goes on towards the middle and fades to a pale brown.

His legs are jet black up till a little over the knees where they become part of the pale brown of his body. Standing at 4’5 is height, weighing at a 112 pounds. His taupe cap has pockets to set his wings which keeps the cape in a fixed position. His light beautifully designed ultramarine blue and grey shaded suit with a purple trim to hold it together. Overlapping stash sheets this ornate light armor has depicted scenes of his family's legacy. The saddle is a black velvet, smooth like those ropes you feel when waiting in line to higher end club. The back has a slot to allow his hair to stick out and covers the entire of his back of his neck.

He was true Pegasus. He stepped quickly towards the colt, almost like a one over hot coals as he bowed with overdone bow. "Twisted Betrayal. You name betrays you as I have heard your gatherings are nothing short of spinning delight." He spoke with cool tone, one that grasp a topic. Holding it there as his amber eyes meet your golden marks. "I have awaited when we would met for some time."
Back to top Go down

Dancing in the Darkness
Page 1 of 1