My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khaz's last visit. (Opened)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Khaz's last visit. (Opened) Empty
PostSubject: Khaz's last visit. (Opened)   Khaz's last visit. (Opened) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 am

Khaz went into the Art Gallery. He was looking forward to exploring the art gallery before leaving. He wanted to know what kind of Art was here.

Khaz had his bags all set to go on his back. He was carrying them around with him.

Khaz went and started exploring all the beautiful art. Cyan is missing out. He thought.

Last edited by Cyan Heart on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz's last visit. (Opened)   Khaz's last visit. (Opened) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am

Khaz kept exploring the gallery for a while. He never changed his expression though. He didn't look interested in the pictures although he was.

Khaz was thinking. How long should I stay? He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz's last visit. (Opened)   Khaz's last visit. (Opened) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 am

Khaz started to go deeper into the gallery. He stopped and stared at a Map of Ponyville.

That's where I'm headed... He thought. Khaz started to miss ponyville more and more...

"I sure wish Cyan was here." Khaz mumbled to himself. "It sure is lonely without her."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz's last visit. (Opened)   Khaz's last visit. (Opened) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Khaz wondered why everypony put art here anyways? He started to think upon the idea. Then he decided that he was focusing way to much on such silliness. Khaz stopped at another image.

Sigh... What a lovely picture it was. He thought. How I would love to have that.

Khaz turned away from it and walked the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz's last visit. (Opened)   Khaz's last visit. (Opened) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 am

(This is open again.)
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Khaz's last visit. (Opened)   Khaz's last visit. (Opened) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Khaz was going to the back of the gallery. He was wondering what kind of neat stuff they had back there. He looked around and noticed more of the same stuff.

What a bore. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khaz's last visit. (Opened)   Khaz's last visit. (Opened) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khaz's last visit. (Opened)
Page 1 of 1