My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Case two.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Case two. Empty
PostSubject: Case two.   Case two. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 am

'Like dreams we drift in bodies that stand up with cardboard props that are their to hid the strings that make us dance this eternal play. Some of us cut them when we are given a quick movement from a mis-tug of the masters. We fall to the floor wondering what is going on for we never felt real freedom till that moment. How can something be free when it has never known such thing. The only answer is Truth. Truth lives in all planes and time. It is something that can be bend, but once you loosen your grasp it it returns back to itself. Like light it shines down on us to reveal the shadows we hid. We can't touch them and they grow only bigger when we step towards the light, but when their known we can place are own strings on them. They become are play we watch over. In that moment we know how the one who pulled are strings felt.'

Funfact sipped his milk, leaving the milk stash on his face as the filly behind the counter shifted her weight as she fought the urge to tell him.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

Case two.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Trottingham :: Other-
Jump to: