My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through the faded mirror.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 am

Renaultar hated hearing her talk like that. He wish everypony could just be straight to the point. He would have pressed her for more but the slow creaking of the door opening brought his attention elsewhere.

The lean unicorn took a few steps in. The first thing to stand out was his clean white coat, and the thin black goatee that decorated his smirking face. His long coat and hat were jet black with a red undershirt under a black vest. The fine finish to his cloth suggested he had some wealth to spread, yet his western attire made him seem less tame than a typical wealthy pony. His eyes at a glance appeared brown, but edged closer to red in brighter light.

He noted Renaultar first before observing the rest of the room, settling on Loyal. "Company I see. My apologies. I was hoping to have a word with you in private, Sergeant, or rather, Deputy. Is this the misses?" He spoke with a mildly deep voice. While his words were kind, they rang like a businesspony ready to sell a product.

Renaultar regarded the pony, eyeing him carefully. "No. She is...a friend. Do I know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:56 am

Loyal sighed inwardly. This pony. Valvos Snapshot. It was surrounded by a somewhat different frame, but she'd recognise that smirk anywhere. It irritated her to no end, because the smirk belonged to one that believed himself to be top dog. What was more vexing was that such strong self-belief caused others to start believing the same. It even fooled...well, that didn't matter here and now. What did matter was what he was doing here. It wasn't for her, they agreed to ignore each other for the most part. She was too psychopathic for his schemes, and he was too schemey for her psychopath. On the rare occasion they did work together, this conflict caused considerable friction. He'd inevitably plan for one pony or another to be spared for some reason (usually as a way to scrounge for more bits like a beggar), and get angry at her for not reading his mind and killing said ponies. Eventually he stopped assuming anypony was safe from Loyal's blades and grudgingly factored that into his schemes.

Loyal was perfectly fine being a spanner in his works again. The look on his face when things didn't go to plan was too hilarious to pass. For now she simply nodded and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:57 am

The sharp looking unicorn shook his head, dismissing Loyal for the moment. "No. Rather, i have a proposal for you from, I guess you could say, your prosecutors But it is probably best heard for your ears only." He again took a glance at Loyal, his eyes sharpening. His curiosity began to spark as took a more direct gaze upon her, squinting.

Renaultar did not like this pony very much. Something seemed...off about him. Never mind the fact he was involved with the prosecution. For him, that could either mean either the legal ponies involved in his case, or the criminals behind the snowflakes. The latter seemed more likely.

"...Say your piece. My friend here is a close enough friend to share any amount of guilt or relief you might have in your 'deal'."

Valvos, though, had his eyes fixed on Loyal. Something was ringing a bell, and it was not a comforting one. "Why don't you introduce yourself before I go about sharing private business?" He said, words edging on caution.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 am

Loyal curtsied.

"Mercy," she said simply, "Just Mercy. May we know the name of the sir we are conversing with?"

It was a textbook servant's greeting, with the tone and expression shared by maids and butlers everywhere. She hoped that Deputy Renaultar would get the hint and not reveal her true name. Loyal wasn't sure she'd like the consequences of Snapshot recognising her.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 am

Snapshot could not place that voice, but it sounded familiar. He pondered the voice for a while until the silence became noticeable. After enough looking he answered her.

"And what is your affiliation?" He asked, keeping his eyes on her.

"She is simply a maid I helped out." Renaultar sighed, not sure why he should help the pony that landed him here in all likely hood. "She is now a friend and helps me out by doing all I ask. " Renny pointed to the water glass not a few feet away on a counter. "Water."

Snapshot looked to Renny and then back to 'Mercy'.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:19 am

"If you wish, I can leave," Loyal said, as she brought the glass of water to the guard, "As it stands, we still don't know who you are."

Well, actually, she knew perfectly well who he was. She wondered if he was going to use a pseudonym or had his name changed. It wouldn't be above him.

"Can you handle the glass yourself, deputy? Or do you need someone to hold it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:38 am

"Oh, I would love some help please." He smiled and held his head forward. "My hooves have been just aching..."

Snapshot still carefully looked over the maid. "I swear you seem familiar...Hmpf." He grunted and gave up, there were more pressing things than dealing with a simple maid. "I go by a few names, but you can call me Snapshot. And I don't necessarily have good news, so I think it best we talked alone."

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 am

Loyal smiled, before placing the glass of water just out Deputy Renaultar's reach. "I'll take my leave and leave you two gentlecolts to have your conversation."

The maid then left the room, closing the door behind her. Right. Another piece to watch for. Thank goodness, then, that he didn't seem to recognise her. It was a pity that she didn't have any way to eavesdrop, unless...

Well, that might work...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 am

Once Loyal was out of the room, all that she would be able to get from the two, provided she was crafty, was their dialogue.

"-don't mind me asking if there are any fillies or mares you are not interested in?"

"What?! No! She is just a friend!"

"Sure. Sure. You seem to be close to settling with one from what i hear."

"You clearly are not here for small talk. Get on with it."

"....I merely am a messenger. Not even sent by the ones you have offended, but you are in deep. You are wanted for murder, and the ponies you have taken from want an example made of you."

"I already know that. I'm not snitching out for whatever you want."

"I think you will want to hear this....As i wish for you to win the case."

"......"

"You see, the interests of the one i speak for conflict with that of the one you have offended. Things may be presented in your case that are...inconsistent with what you saw in order to ensure your win."

"...I'm no liar."

"Then you are dead and window a mare as well as allow a criminal empire to keep growing."

"You seem just a much a criminal as they are."

"I am one of few. What you can do will affect many of the Bovinachi empire. Simple math really. Do you want to put criminals in jail or out of a job?"

"....."

"Good. On the flip side, your opposition will want to bury you. Most likely through the court. Worst case, a cover up might be doable to save you if you help us enough. You did get saved in the case of that dead filly afterall."

"....I never gave in to anything."

"You gave into fear. But I would be very rude to lecture you on such a troubling memory. Anyhow, you help us, we help you, bad guys go to jail, and more are out of a job."

"To be replaced by you..."

"Fewer overall still. Lesser of two evils, or greater of two goods really."

"And why should i trust you? How do i know you won't just use me and toss me under a train when you are done with me?"

"Well, that would be a very difficult thing to do seeing as your father works with us."

"....I...see...."

"You will get messages when nessesary. Just play along with the evidence when it comes about and you will win the case. Rather simple."

"....."

"Glad we are in agreement. After all this, i think you should consider finding a ring for the lucky mare you are with. She looks to be the one for you."

"...When i see you again-"

"I'll be the one doing the seeing, Sergeant. Just do your part, and the rest will fall into place for you. Ta ta."

The door closed behind him, leaving Renaultar with many questions and things to think about.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:34 pm

There was a train of thought that made parts of Loyal think she was getting a bit old to be hanging out of windows. It was quietly hushed as she listened into the dialogue that was taking place. Bad old Snapshot. Still a dreamer. Still a schemer. Still a bastard.

On the other hoof...

"The good deputy considering ends over means? Tell me it isn't so," she said dryly as she climbed through the window.

Stretching and dusting herself off, she gave the patient a grim grin. "So, Renaultar, what am I going to say to my master after all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the faded mirror.   Through the faded mirror. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the faded mirror.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: The Wealthy District-
Jump to: