My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between the branches. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Twister

Between the branches. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 am

Cloud twister dove into the forest. Pulling up just below tree level. He kept his wings tucked in close so they wouldn't clip the branches all around him. The small ones weren't really a problem, but one of the big ones could really hurt. He knew for personal experience how much that could smart. It could smart about as bad as a broken wing could if you took the fall wrong. Which he had. Of course he would rather go a whole day in pain than be trapped on the ground for the next one to six weeks. Too bad that wasn't an option, maybe it was, but he didn't know any super talented unicorns though.

Of course none of this kept him from testing his luck in the tree line. As he twisted and rolled through the tree's, he had to make a sudden dive as a he noticed a pine tree. He went under the solid wall of little green needles, just to meet a bramble bush. He crashed through it, not without taking a bunch of thorns to his everywhere though.

He tumbled through, already feeling the burning sensation that came bramble thorns. He was pretty used to it. As he rolled to a stop he looked out to the side and shook his wings. Intact!!! Also, filled with thorns. He winced as he moved them and simply let them hang limp, he couldn't fold them or anything without it feeling like they were on fire. He looked about, hoping no one had seen his tumble. But more importantly, getting his bearings for what was sure to be a long walk to ponyville. He attempted to pull a thorn out with his mouth but quickly decided against it. It stung! "Why do those stupid bushes even exist!?" he said loudly. This was just his luck "Now which way back?" he said before starting in a random direction back around the bush he had crashed into. Had to be somewhere over there right?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Brawny is relaxing in the forest and sees Cloud Twister covered in thorns. "You having fun there?" Knowing he is in pain, he pays no attention to it
Back to top Go down
Cloud Twister

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

Twister turned to look at the stallion. Wise guy huh? "Time of my life actually, probably grounded for the week, have to get these thorns removed. But other than that, fine and dandy." he started with copious amounts of sarcasm but ended with a pretty flat tone. Twister tried to shake himself but the thorns in him just seemed to burrow deeper with a burning sensation. At least it wasn't poison joke.

He gave the other pony a grimace. "Wanna try it out? It's just great. All those special feeling you don't usually get, like burning agony and searing pain." he said, bitterly. Twister looked around for a identifying land mark. "So captain sarcasm, you know which way is back to ponyville?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 am

Brawny chuckles from all the sarcasm the pegasus is letting off. "You know, I might try it. I'll bodysplash right into a thorn bush. And about the directions to Ponyville: You're looking at a pony who forgets his middle name every two hours. I hardly even remember how I got here." Brawny thinks of ways for him to make himself useful. "Need me to pull those thorns out?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Twister

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Just his luck. Of course he would run into, a not only super annoying and sarcastic pony, but also one who couldn't remember the way back to the nearest inhabited area. He frowned. All he wanted to do was go home and rest now. The pain from the initial fall was fading away now but the thorns still burned a bit. He gave one on his forearm a quick yank and winced as it popped out. This was gonna be trouble. Of course, being grounded in any way was trouble, so this was just extra trouble.

As the pony offered to take out the thorns Twister looked at him flatly. "No, I'll get them taken out by somepony who knows what they're doing, especially for the ones in my wing." he said, lifting it to show the tens of thorns caught up in the feathers. "Where would I go for that?...spa?" he said, looking at the ground quizzically. He doubted a spa would be exactly what he needed, but he didn't want to go to a doctor. Then again a spa probably wouldn't have 'thorn removing' listed on a menu.

"Well, since you don't know where you are...I choose this way." he said attempting to take flight but quickly cringed to a stop "Okay, no flying...at all." he muttered bitterly. He began to trot in his chosen direction. Better to do something than nothing...probably.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Brawny just shrugs. "Ok, have it your way. I might as well follow you though. I don't know where I am either" Brawny walks with the injured pegasus, even though he can guess he didn't set a nice impression. "What's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Twister

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 pm

"Me I'm Cloud Twister Weather Pony Extraordinai-ah, okay no moving wings too." he had started to rear up and spread his wings. But the thorns made that impossible. Well, really painful. If he needed to he bet he could fly, but unless something really weird happened. He actually would prefer to stay on the ground, that was saying something.

"Who are you, ya know, other than your middle name." he said with a smirk. "More importantly, why the heck are you all the way out here?" Twister questioned. Almost not expecting an answer. But it would make good conversation. Cloud continued on his way, wings dragging on the ground lightly, making a trail behind him.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 am

"Nice remark, Cloud. But my name's Brawny Hooves. I moved to Ponyville not long ago. And a pegasus I met at the Tavern that told me this was a cool place to hang out. Guess I picked the right time."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Twister

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm

"Yeah, guess you did. If you came out here to see somepony fall into a thorn bush." he said, attempting to flap his wings again to no avail. It hurt too much. The throbbing wasn't the problem, the thorns just plain stung. "Somepony really told you to come all the way out here?" Twisted asked, seemed weird to him. Just relaxing way out in the middle of nowhere. Cloud Twister loved lying around, but he always did so on a cloud, usually in town so he could get whatever he wanted once he woke up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between the branches. (open)   Between the branches. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Between the branches. (open)
Page 1 of 1