My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Amethysts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klick-Klack

Klick-Klack

Regarding Amethysts Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Amethysts   Regarding Amethysts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Klick-Klack carefully entered the library. He gazed around.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" He called loudly, then flinched, remembering that you're supposed to be quiet in this building.
"Sorry!" He then whispered awkwardly.
He was looking for books containing information regarding prescious stones, specifically amethysts. He was hoping there would be a librarien to help him find a few, but as far as he could tell, he was on his own.
"Oh, well. At least alone I can't make myself look like a fool." He said to himself, then began to prod around in the lower shelves, looking impressively unproffesional.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Regarding Amethysts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Amethysts   Regarding Amethysts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 pm

((I read your post in the newbie starting area. You could just posted all that in the libary thread and just have a transition of you coming to the library. Though I do enjoy you went to the trouble of doing it. XD I do love in the house RP's, although they hard to figure IC ways to go to pony's house you have never met. XD ))

A large, orange colt stood with three books to his side as he flipped through a book regrading different types of stones. The one he was looking up was pearls, with he referred with group of books related to folk lore of story he was researching. He looked up to see a colt call in, looking just silly as he had forgotten quiet was virtue of a library. Stormy Hugheart chuckled a bit as he returned to his book, scanning it till he noticed the colt was painstaking dumbfounded, much like Stormy was when he arrived. "Hello there." He said, his face grow a wide grin. "Do you need help with something?"
Back to top Go down

Regarding Amethysts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Library-
Jump to: