My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry Empty
PostSubject: Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry   Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:00 am

Peach Dream

Job:

School teacher at Crooked Tree Inner City Elementary

Current Bits:

Topic:

How many bits you think you should get:

40 bits each school day

Extra info (if uou have any):

Peach dreams Class consists of 10 of the local children. 3 colts and 7 fillys. 5 are earth ponies, 3 are unicorns and only 2 are pegisi. They all come from lower income families.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry   Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:53 am

Day 1,

Its my first day of class I am so exited, I can't wait to help mold the minds of all those young ponies. I have written out my study guild for the year. For the first few weeks I am going to teach them about the history of Equestria, and end it with a History of Manehatten. During that time I will also give out assigned reading and Mathematics. I am going to the school now I will write more when I get back.

The school is in a sad state. Both of the other teachers are very old, They should be retired but there is nobody else to replace them. The building is in disrepair, I will have to save up money for yarn so that I might knit gloves and scarves for the students that need them. My Class room has a hole in the roof big enough for two pegisi to fly through at the same time! I think I will be able to ward the wet and snow out with magic, if not the cold.

Oh but the Children are lovely, I will not use there real names here, One of the boys, an earth pony, I will call him History, he has such a love for it, He was truly depressed when we moved on to Mathematics.

But one of the Unicorn Fillies was not, She will Be Sum, She will grow up to be a pretty thing, and she has quite the brain, during the break I had to go to one of the teachers of an older class to get math that was her level. I fear I may have to dig out my old collage books by the end of the year.

We did reading at the end and everyone was dismissed for the day. I stayed behind to finish grading papers. Sum Offered to help, I let her, She isn't the kind to hold a bad grade over class mates head, and everyone did fairly well, I feel that she just wanted to work with numbers some more. How could I say no?

Another Student stayed behind, he will be Fantasy, He is a Pegisi pony, a little older then the rest. One of the other Teachers said that he only started talking last year. He sat in the back and drew most of the class, but he did nearly as well as Sum with the math problems. Once reading started he hid himself behind a thick Fantasy novel, and there he stayed until sum left. I cleaned and moved things around for a while, and admired our skylight.

I feel so bad, I did have to leave, I told him and Fantasy just sighed and and left, leaving his beloved book in his desk. I pray it is a shadow, but one of his eyes looked bruised. Tomorrow I will bring my needle work or my knitting to class. These children should have somewhere to feel safe, or at least read a book.

Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry   Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Day 2,

I made sure to pack my Knitting, Yesterday we covered the stone age of Eqestria, Today I hope to make it to the coming of the princesses. I spoke with a construction worker that lives in my building, he says that he might be able to get some extra supplies left over from finished jobs and fix the hole in my classroom.

We made it to the coming of the princesses, History stayed inside from recess to ask questions about that time period. I directed him to a few books on the subject.

Novel stayed in and read his book sitting quietly in the back. A Unicorn filly also stayed in during recess, though not by choice. She had made some nasty comments about some of the other fillies. I will name her Princess, out of all my fillies and colts she comes from one of the better off families.

I asked Sum to help a Unicorn colt with math. He is very direct and athletic, but he doesn't like school work very much. I will call him Arrow, I hope Sum can help calm him down enough to do class work.

Sum and Novel stayed after class like the day before, and so did another filly. She wanted to ask if we could have a class garden, since she didn't have room for one at home. She was a little earth pony, A few inches shorter then everyone else in class. She will be Sprout. She had moved from the country and truly missed having plants around. I promised her that I would bring in some of my plants and with that she went on her way. I was touched to see that she had an older sister that came to pick her up from school, so many of my students just went about there day like tiny adults.

Sum left once the math papers were graded. I stayed and knitted until it started to get dark. I got one set of mittens and two scarfs done. Ever few pages of his book Novel would look up at me as if to see if I was getting ready to leave.

I had meant to walk him home since it was so lat, but once I had put away my things he had already left.

I think I will bring some of my flowers to class, I think they might help cheer up my gloomy little classroom, and make it feel more like home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry   Crooked Tree Inner City Elementry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1