My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starlet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starlet

starlet

Starlet Empty
PostSubject: Starlet   Starlet I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:02 am

Starlet
Starlet Snow_by_starletshine-d5mf673
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Orange
Tail: Orange
Eyes: Light Brown
Body: White
Cutie Mark:
Starlet BRO_2327
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality:
Starlet can be a difficult pony to understand if you haven't known her for a time. She could be described as a little prissy, chaotically girly, and very lady like. But she is also very easily bored, and simply can't sit still for too long, both figuratively and literally.
She can't stay at home for long, and she loathes being by herself. Too much to see and do, too many ponies to meet!
Starlet can seem flaky and high strung to those who don't know her well, though friends would describe her as a vivacious, well-rounded pony with a constant craving to entertain.

Musicals, cities, winter time, cheesecake, fireworks, karaoke and flashmobs.

Dislikes:
Isolation, heat, veggies, bad mane days and muddy hooves.

History:
Starlet was born in Manehattan, into a family consisting of a father [Big Break] who was a stage director, a mother [Baby Vamp] who was a choreographer, and an older sister [Lacey] who was on her way to getting her first extra part in a professional production.
Naturally, Starlet was driven to show business by a natural urge to perform, just like her family. However, she didn't get there right away. She dabbled in fashion design, but didn't care much for the lack of applause [Though she does still make many of her own outfits], then she took a few gigs in advertising to get her hoof in the door [ Like this photo on a shoot for a perfume ad:
link! ]
Eventually, Starlet started getting small roles. After years of hoofing it up, she started to get speaking and singing parts. However, when she finally had a chance at a lead role, she had to turn it down, as part of the role involved some basic magic. Unfortunately, between all of her performances and her days out and about having fun, she had never stopped to learn magic as a filly. Now she's taking a break from performing until she can perform some basic magic.

Example RP Segment: 2

Starlet finished off her morning routine with a final comb through her bangs and slight adjustment to her scarf before heading out the door. It was going to be a lovely chilly day, and she simply couldn't resist a nice stroll.
However, there was something to be dealt with first.
A tall twiggy pony with a trombone and an orange afro on her doorstep, while not a common event, was nonetheless met with little shock.
"Oh Snap, what are you doing here? And with a trombone of all things..."
He played a long, loud and completely horrifying note on the horn, which was a challenge even for Starlet not to flinch at.
"I'm here to tell you how I feel, Starlet."
She sighed. "Oh here we go..." She muttered.
"I watch you at rehearsal every day. I know that we'll be perfect together if you just give me a chance."
He shoved a bouquet of lillies in her face, making her stagger back a bit.
"I brought you flowers. Your favorites."
"Ginger Snap, Listen..." She sighed. "You don't love me, and you don't really want to be with me. I'm an actress. My job is to make people think they love me."
Snap looked a little deflated. "But Starlet--"
"I know, it all seems grander when viewed from the orchestra pit, but you'll just have to trust me on this one."
Snap didn't seem to be put off one bit. "But Starlet, I wrote you a tune."
"Snap, you play the french horn."
"The trombone can't be that different."
"Snap, don't make me run away from you."
"I'll play it."
"I'm gonna run now."
"You'll love it!"
Before he could play the first note, Starlet had dashed off. Snap wasn't one to be cut off. He ran after her, horn in hoof in an awkward bipedal waddle.
Starlet's mistake was looking back at him, and laughing at his ridiculous movements. While a good laugh is healthy, it's always healthier to watch where one is going while running.
Starlet forgot this just long enough to need a collision with a cart of fruit and a dozen boxes of oranges rolling on top of her to remind her.
Snap eventually caught up, panting after his two-hoofed waddle after her. He surveyed the damage and caught sight of a white horn protruding through the rind of a plump orange, all he could see of Starlet, and figured that this wasn't a good time.
"Well, you seem to be busy. I'll just play my song another time."

Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Starlet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlet   Starlet I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, Starlet.

You are approved. You may begin posting at your earliest convenience.

I love your art, by the way! (:
Back to top Go down

Starlet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: