My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking Magic Tutor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starlet

starlet

Seeking Magic Tutor Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:56 am

Starlet huffed, stapler in her mouth as she examined the latest bulletin board she had plastered with her fliers.

Seeking Magic Tutor
Just saying.

She left a few cut bits of paper on each flier, with her contact info hastily scrawled onto them. She had forgotten to add it to the flier before printing seven dozen of them.

Starlet had to learn magic, and quickly, or risk losing more excellent roles to her lack of ability in this area...But she was certain that someone would respond. After all, she had posted them all over every bulletin board she could find. This was fool proof!
Besides, she only needed to learn a little magic.
Enough to move things about and do the things that all unicorns could do. Starlet did everything manually. From brushing her mane to stapling her fliers.
"Well, I suppose that should do it for today. I think I'll head to the cafe for some tea..."
She sighed and pranced her merry way to the Urban Equine Cafe, where she took a window table and ordered a cup of daisy tea.
"Life will be grand the moment I learn magic." She assured herself, sipping her tea, flinching and dumping four more sugar cubes into it.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am

Bored, Dylgo found herself wandering into the cafe. what better place to meet people than a cafe, right? as she walked in, she spotted a rather good looking unicorn. in anticipation, the pegasus prances over, wings extended by instinct.

"Hi, I'm Dylgo. I don't believe we've met." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
starlet

starlet

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 am

Starlet nearly spilled her tea in surprise. She steadied her cup and looked up, her ears twitching sightly with a mild fit of skittishness.
"Um, hello." Starlet was completely unsure what to make of Dylgo. She was pretty uppity, so far. But Starlet wasn't one to turn down a potential friend. "My name is Starlet. How are you today?"
Being friendly was one of her favorite pass times, right next to pony watching.
What an interesting day this would shape up to be...
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 am

Dylgo realized a little too late that she might be coming on too strong.

"Nice to meet you Starlet. I'm doing fine. yourself?" she said smiling. Dylgo really needs friends. she had little friends to begin with, and what few she had were far too far away. things were looking up for this pegasus.
Back to top Go down
starlet

starlet

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:06 am

Starlet sipped her tea, dropping another sugar cube into it. Still a little bitter.
"I'd say I'm doing alright. I have my Daisy Tea, and my fliers are up." She sipped her tea again, this time satisfied with the taste. "I should be learning magic any day now!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:16 am

Dylgo was fairly shocked by that last comment. "not to be rude, but a unicorn who doesn't know magic? isn't that like a pegasus who doesn't know how to fly? anything's possible I guess..." She trails off intentionally before she says something she might regret. she looks at one of her wings pondering her own question. in hindsight, it is possible.
Back to top Go down
starlet

starlet

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 am

Starlet tilted her head.
"I knew a pegasus who couldn't fly once. Of course, we were just fillies, so she probably knows how to fly by now."
She thought for a moment. "I suppose it is a little odd, but I never found the time to learn as a filly. Hard at work trying everything, I suppose."
It had actually taken Starlet quite a while to find her talent.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 am

"That's understandable. my talent just happens to be flying, so I guess I never really thought about it like that." she said, smiling. it was relieving that she dodged a bullet from her own comment.

"funny story about my talent. I got my cutie mark in the middle of a race at school one day. it shocked me so much, I ended up crashing and breaking my wing." she said giggling and waving her left wing to indicate which one.
Back to top Go down
starlet

starlet

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 am

Starlet smiled.
"I got mine when two crazy ponies yelled at me from a portable stage as a filly."
She flipped her mane to her other shoulder, and of course it settled perfectly.
"They put me in my first show, and I knew suddenly exactly what I was made to do."
She sighed, lost in the memory for a long moment.
She knew it was odd for a unicorn of her age not to know magic. But she would be fixing that any time now.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:34 am

"that sounds cool" she ended up saying due to her inability to think up anything to say. sitting down, she folds her wings in as she thinks of something to say.

"how long have you been around here?" she asked out of desperation. It was one of those days where she had work to do, but she just doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
starlet

starlet

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 am

She didn't really have to think about it.
"I've lived in Manehattan all my life." she swished her tail. "My family lives here too."
She stared out the window watching for any unicorn that may be entering the cafe.
"My dad is a stage director, my mother a choreographer, and my sister is a dancer and actress. None of us can resist show business!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:54 am

"I also grew up in Manehattan. My parents are still there, but my brother and my sister both moved elsewhere. I moved away only recently." She missed her siblings. in fact, it's been a couple years since she's seen her brother.

Standing up, she smiles at the unicorn. "Is there anything I can do to help with you learning magic?"

((OOC: exciting isn't it? lol))
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 am

(I thought to myself about joining in the thread for a while now, and I came to a conclusion, "Why the heck not?" XD)

Trotting around with elegance and grace, Steam made her way to the cafe to congratulate herself on a day without any accidents which often delayed her deliveries. She had wondered why it was always the most time consuming pieces that had to break every time. Then she remembered what her mother had said while she was a filly, "The most complex works of art, are often as fragile and delicate as glass." She just wished she knew how to make things pretty without them being too fragile. She thought about it for a second and wondered if there was some strengthening spell hidden away somewhere. She made a mental note to visit the library more often.

As the cafe came within view, Steam could see a familiar face at a table. "Dylgo!" She called out as she approached her table. Only now did she notice a gorgeous mare talking with her friend. "Oh, hello. Sorry if I interrupted something." Steam said with a faint blush. With the initial embarrassment passed, she had a feeling she saw the other unicorn before, but just couldn't put her hoof on it. Steam's eye for detail had given her the impression that this mare was from a higher class of society usually found in big cities like where she, herself was from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Magic Tutor   Seeking Magic Tutor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Magic Tutor
Page 1 of 1