My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another casual day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Doodle Bug sighed as she trotted around the market place taking in all the new sights, sounds, and smells. It seemed like that kind of day that nothing would go wrong. Doodle giggled with glee as she trotted over to the tomato stall and greeted the earth pony with a friendly smile. "Three tomatoes please!" She said as she put down her two bits. The earth pony smiled as she handed over the tomatoes. "Thank you and have a nice day!"

Something in the air caught her attention causing her to accidently bump into another pony knocking them both over. "Oops, I'm so sorry. Let me help you up!"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Comical got up and dusted himself off. "No thanks, i'm good." After a few seconds of regaining his balance he scanned the pony who just walked into him. "Now, your a different one aren't ya?" He asked, recognizing the pony's different features, while holding his hoof out.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am

"Yeah hehe, I'm not from around here. I'm still getting a feel for Ponyville after having moved from across the ocean." A slight shiver sent shockwaves down her spine as she remembered why her family had to move. "Oh yeah, my name is Doodle Bug." She said shaking the dark yellow pony's hoof. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:03 am

"My name... my name?..." Comical said, pondering. "Hmm... give me a second..." He trotted back and forth tapping his forehoof against his head. "I don't remember my name." Said he, then he glanced at doodle. "You... you must have hit me pretty hard, i can't seem to remember anything." He said with a panicking voice.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

Startled, she stepped back from the pony. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry... I didn't know I hit you THAT hard. Um, is there any way I can help you try to regain your memory... maybe your cutie mark has something to do with your name."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:13 am

The yellow pony fell to the floor and started laughing. "Ahahaha... ah..." He got back up wobbling. "Ah... Im just kidding, tis but an act. My name is Comical, and you did not make me lose my memory." He tried wiping the smile off of his face, he couldnt though. "Oh, im sorry... im a comedian... and you are?" He said taking short breaths of laughter in between words.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 am

"Well I'm an up and coming artist hoping to one day work in making cartoons for the little foals, hehe." She said with a huge grin. "But I'm not that good yet. When is your next comedy show? I'd love to go!"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:24 am

"Well you see, when ya got no home, and no money, you really seem unappealing to some comedy clubs." Said comical scratching the back of his head. "So, for the foreseeable future i will have no shows. That is until i get back on my hooves."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 am

"Well I do have 3 spare rooms in my cabin deep within the White Tail Woods. You could always stay with me until you get back on your hooves. Once I'm done with my grocery shopping I'll show you where it is. You'll even have your own bathroom fully equipped with soap, shampoo, and everything you'll ever need." She giggled. "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:40 am

"Well, to that offer i say words." He paused to think. "-And those words I will say are, I'd love to." Comical said with a grin. "So, while your doing your shopping, I must return my park bench and get my things." He left off, trotting to the park.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:50 am

"That's great! I'll meet you back here in about 10 minutes." She said as she trotted over to the celery and lettuce stand. About ten minutes later she walked back over to Comical. "That's everything, right this way." She said galloping off in the direction of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 am

"A cabin in the woods, that sounds safe." Comical said in a sarcastic, yet joking tone, he followed doodle bug into the forest. "So, doesn't it bother you to be away from the town? This is pretty deep."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 am

Doodle shook her head. "Nah, I perfer the deepest parts to avoid getting pestered by sales ponies knocking on your door every so often." She groaned slightly. "You have no Idea how many sales ponies I'd see every single day when I used to live in a city." She leapt over a log and rock hopped across a large stream going way away from the marked trails for what seemed like forever until she finally came upon a clearing with an old yet very large log cabin. "Here it is." She said putting her golden key into the lock and pushing open the door. "The rooms are down that hall to the right."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Comical walked in to the cabin and looked around. "This place looks alright." He said, examining the walls and such. "And i mean alright as in the Good alright, not the 'fine ill take it' alright." He then followed the halls Doodle directed him to. "Now, which one o' these resting rooms be mine?" He asked in a joking tone
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm

A noise came from the kitchen area. Anypony that looked would find a cream yellow mare with frazzled blue mane munching on some bread while rummaging through the refridgerator. The window was broken with glass on the floor. A rock was on the floor, being evidence of the break in tool.

"Ugh. Does no pony have some friggin alcohol? Friggin lightweights." She slammed the door. All the munching of the food from earlier masked the sound of the other two entering the house. She turned and began to rummage through the pantry, throwing some things out of the way and making a mess.

"What is all this crap? Where is the good stuff?" She grumbled. Her back to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Doodle's ears perked up and she quickly trotted over to the pantry only to have her bottom jaw drop upon spotting the cream yellow mare digging through. She quickly shook off the shock and very quietly crept behind a wall. she quickly picked up the phone with an intent on contacting the authorities but then shook her head and put down the phone while making her presence known. "Enjoying yourself?" She said in a light, almost giddy tone. "And I don't have any 'good stuff' because I only eat healthy."

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Comical trotted in hearing what doodle just said. "Whaaaaat?" he asked in a disappointing tone. "Darn, no good munchities?" He asked in a playful tone. "Just kidding, beggars can't be choosers" He then saw the yellow mare. Comical said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 am

Shala turned her head around. He eyes reguarded Doodle with indifference and agitation. The fact the owner of the house was here didn't seem to phase her too much. As if she had little to lose.

For a few moments it was a stand off as she looked at the two new arrivals with cautiously narrow eyes. "...No I'm not enjoying myself. I'm starving, sober, out of money, and the darn ticking in my head won't friggin stop." She growled and smacked at a can of food before resigning to looking in a few drawers that had already been checked. While she was aggravated, she seemed rather desperate.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am

"Shala? Shala, dear -- How elusive you are!" panted a figure drawing near from the outside. Through the shattered window entered a pegasus, and quite gingerly so. Her eyes traveled from the glimmering fragments of broken glass, to her apparent renegade companion, and at last to the two ponies whom Shala seemed to have intruded upon; the last action having been accompanied with a frightful twitch of the mare's lip.

Immediately, as a conciliatory gesture, the mare navigated in front of Shala and partially obscured her from view.

"How very dreadful! I beg your pardon, monsieur et madame," she began, smiling meekly, proceeding hastily with her typical antiquated rhetoric and curtsying politely.

"She's just very troubled, and I doubt her sensibility -- I beg you not to misunderstand her."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Doodle Bug sighed as she eyed them both. "Well, you know if you would have asked I would have given you food. You surely didn't have to ransack the place." She then turned her attention to the mare in front of Shala. "There's no misunderstanding because I've been in her shoes and know how hard it is to make a living now a'days... in fact I'm not so well off now because everything in this house was hoof made by my family. All the forks, knives, spoons, sinks, even the fridge. The only things I've ever had to buy was food. I'm suprised anypony would ever find me this deep within the woods."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Comical just stood staring at the new ponies. "Wow, what a group of ponies we got here..." He inspected both. "Looks like this secluded cabin in the forest gets alot of visitors." Comical said, then he broke into a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 am

Shala twitched her head back to regard Vicky, stepping back a little. "Oh, its you. Are you stalking me or something?" She showed little acknowledgement for Vicky defending her.

Doodles words set Shala off though. Her eyes narrowed as she took a hostile stance. "Don't you even dare say you have been in my horseshoes before. Don't. You. Dare. You don't know me, and I don't care to know you." She turned and grabbed some other various foods to try and stock up. "Don't anypony stop me."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 am

The mare glanced to Shala with a look of suppressed incredulity. "You don't remember, love? -- 'Zat I was with you at the station?"

Presently, she returned to face Comical and Doodle Bug. "One shall forever believe that all others know not, no?" Said the mare with a casual tone. Then, for lack of anything better to do, she proceeded with introductions. "I am Victoria -- and 'zis wonderful one is Shala. Ah, perhaps you ponies could benefit from a friendly chat! Do be calm now, and let us not bequeath unto ourselves any regrets."

Victoria swiftly came upon Shala's side and gently attempted to coax her away from the incriminating supplies.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:52 pm

"Well it is very nice to meet you both but there's no way I'll just let her get off scotch free." Doodle said as she retrieved a broom from a closet and made an attempt to hand it to Shala. "I won't contact the authorities if you help clean up this mess you've made." She sighed and whispered to Victoria. "Is she always this...angry? What happened? Maybe I can help."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:43 am

Comical started searching through drawers. He was looking for some theatre snack. It seemed there was none, so the dark yellow pony sat himself down and contently watched the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another casual day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another casual day   Another casual day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another casual day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next