My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. ) Empty
PostSubject: Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )   Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Cyan walked into the bowling alley. She gawked and smiled at the large mass of lanes, candy, food, and ponies that were present. Cyan started to slowly look around, this being her first visit, she had no idea what she was really doing.

Cyan walked over and paid the usual price for mares. She decided to go to one of the middle lanes to try and get some ponies to talk to her, but became shy about the fact that maybe she'd embarrass herself. Cyan sighed about this awful fact and went to one of the side lanes, that were only next to a wall and another lane.

She looked up at the score board, knowing she'd have to find out how bowling worked. She knew it really wasn't, but felt a menacing glare staring back at her.

Cyan looked at the bowling balls next, she never considered the fact that they might have been heavy and almost hurt her hoof picking up the first one.

"Great..." Cyan sarcastically stated. "Another mess..."
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )   Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Ebonywing walks into the bowling alley, ready to relieve some stress on some of the pins in the area. Walking up the employee, Eony paid for her a lane, and walked over to the lane she was given. Upon reaching her lane, Ebony spies a pony looking at the bowling balls, and heads over to her. "What are you doing?" she asks, raising an eyebrow at the pony, before realizing that the way she was speaking might sound harsh to the mare. "Are you having trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )   Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Cyan sighed in defeat and tried to make a funny joke. "Truly, I have no idea what I'm doing." She admitted with a smile. "But, that's why I'm here. To learn the mysterious ways of! The bowling lane. Huh, feels like I'm searching for ghosts now..." She snickered.

Cyan picked up the heavy ball, knowing it's weight wasn't light, this time. She was about to roll it before she quickly realized she needed to start a game first.

She walked over to and smiled at Ebony. "I have no idea what I'm doing." She guiltily smiled.
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )   Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Ebony smiles and shakes her head, "Please don't worry, we were all there once," she explains. "Would you like me to play with ya?" Ebony tilted her head to the side with a smile. "That way you might learn a little quicker, because I know when you aren't familiar with the game, there is a chance someone can get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )   Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Cyan giggled. "Sure! I'd love to play a game with you!" She smiled widely and started testing the weight of the bowling ball. "Oh, I know I'm reckless, but not THAT reckless." She commented and giggled.

Cyan walked up to the pins and looked them in the... pin. She then proceeded to toss the ball out and watched it, closely... The ball rolled lazily down the lane and ended up hitting 3 pins.

"Uhhh... do I win?" She asked and looked to Ebony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )   Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyan Heart goes bowling! ( Open to anypony. )
Page 1 of 1