My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grounded (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Grounded (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Dylgo laughed at Dare's comment about crashing. But Dylgo decides to keep quiet for now. "it would appear so!" Dylgo chimed in. examining Dare's wing, Dylgo is amazed. The crash they're talking about must have been pretty bad to require a contraption like this. Dylgo's bandages suddenly didn't seem like such a bad thing. "I was just let out of the hospital. we're dropping my stuff off at Steam's." Dylgo said, smiling and folding her good wing back in.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:22 am

"Ohh, so you're settled down already, Steam? That was quick." Dare Devil said in surprise.

"Yea, my uncle got me the deal on an old house. A little bit of spit and polish and the place is ready for business." Steam said proudly.

"Sweet! So mind if I tag along?"

"Sure, go ahead." Steam said with a little bit of hesitation. There shouldn't be any problems as long as Dare Devil behaved.

As they continued walking towards Steam's shop, Dare Devil dragged himself back to trot with the other pegasus. "So what happened? That looks like it came from a bad wipeout."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Flame disk's ears perked up once he heard that daredevil was from manehatten."really?" he asked. "im from there too. but i had to move because i didnt really fit in." he said, walking up next to dare devil.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:53 pm

"I was racing another Pegasus out in Whitetail Wood. the path got too cramped and my wing hit a tree. lucky for me, the other pegasus faired much better than I did. he put a splint on my wing, found food, found shelter, and even stood guard while I slept." The more she told the story, the more she wanted to meet this other pegasus. When flame spoke up, Dylgo decided to jog up to Steam.

"you go to school with him or something?" Dylgo was genuinely interested in this stallion.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Dare Devil simply nodded as Dylgo told her tale. She was lucky that the pony that she was racing knew how to take care of a broken limb. A few moments later, Flame Disk trotted beside him and spoke. "Funny how ponies from Manehattan are migrating to the country sides. But I guess with all the crime and smog there, it's only logical to get away from it all. I'm still living there though, but I travel a lot."

Steam let out a sigh of relief as the shop was just a stone's throw away, and Dare's ego hadn't ticked yet. Dylgo walked up to her and asked about Dare Devil. "Yeah, we went to school together. He almost gave the teacher a heart attack with his little stunts. Got into a lot of trouble growing up, but he managed." Steam walked up to her door and unlocked it. "Well, make yourselves at home, everyone." She said as she entered her store.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Flame disk walked inside of the shop, looking around at all of the things in there. He nodded towards dare devil. "I was pretty much public enemy #1 out there because of my music. So I moved out here to start over. It's a lot better here than there."

Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Dylgo giggled at steam's description. entering the shop, Dylgo takes the bags from Steam in her mouth and motions upstairs as if to say that she was going to put her stuff on her bed first. going upstairs, Dylgo remembered that she was going to write a letter home. She makes a mental note of this as she heads back down. "alright, so, what are we going to do now?" she had no idea what to do. there was nothing she needed done that she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 am

"You're music can't be that bad, right? What's your style anyway, Flame? Country? Classic? Dance?" Dare prodded the unicorn.

While the others where preoccupied, Steam went behind the counter and pulled out her delivery book from a compartment. She was checking if she had missed any deadlines. She closed her book when she saw that there was nothing scheduled for today. She then walked over to one of the display cases and took out a trinket that had the shape of a guard's helmet, only it had a feather sticking out of it. "Here Dare. I meant to send this to you, but since you're here." Steam walked up to her old friend and placed the trinket against his wing brace. "Aww, you shouldn't have." Dare said with a smile.

"You've been asking for this piece for a while, so don't tell me you don't want this. Hold still." The tip of Steam's horn glowed brightly. She used her magic to hold the trinket in place while she welded it into the brace. "There."

"Thanks Steam!"

They saw Dylgo come back down and ask where they would be going now. "I don't have any particular place in mind." She turned to Dare Devil.

"Don't look at me, I just got here."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:14 am

"I make dance music, but its a new form. Doesn't use instruments, only technology. Not a lot of people know of it." Flame said, smiling a little. He looked over at the items in the store before looking over at at floor.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 am

"Why don't we get something to eat?" Dylgo suggested. "The Hospital's food wasn't that great." She concluded as she fussed with her bandages a little. Hopefully this next month will go by quickly so she can get these bandages off.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 am

"Technology music, and without instruments? That sounds interesting. So it's kinda like a music box, or those musical steam pipes? You should let me hear what you have sometime." Dare Devil wasn't sure what Flame had meant, but it did seem out of the ordinary. Before he could ponder any further, Dylgo had mentioned food and that reminded him that he hadn't had anything to eat since last night. "Food sounds good to me! On we go!" He marched out the store and took a random direction.

"The cafes are that way." Steam said with a smirk, pointing to the opposite direction Dare was taking.

"Onwards!" He said as he corrected his bearings.

"What an idiot..." Once everyone was out, Steam locked the shop and joined the others.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Flame laughed and walked ahead of the others, occasionally looking back to make sure he was going the right way. He looked around at all the buildings, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Dylgo giggled as she started heading out herself. She was ready for some good food. not to mention how hungry she was. "he's certainly very confident in himself isn't he?" Dylgo laughed, looking at Steam.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Steam gave out a giggle "That's Dare Devil for ya." As they walked, Flame took the lead and sure enough Dare Devil sped up his pace to catch up to the unicorn, then slowly inching ahead. "Leave it to Dare to make everything a race."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Flame disk looked over at dare. " you caught up fast. Guess you really ae hungry." He said. Laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

"At least he hasn't crashed into anypony... yet." Dylgo giggles. In this sense Dylgo and Dare were very much alike. if it could be a race, chances are that it already is. She prances along smiling at the similarities.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Dare just smiled at Flame's comment, all the while gradually increasing his speed to a half run. Where ever they were going, he wanted to be first.

"Let's hope it stays that way. wouldn't want his other wing to be braced." Steam continued with her leisurely pace besides Dylgo. Finally the cafes were soon in sight. "Which one should we go to?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Flame noticed what dare was doing and smiled a little. "I'm not sure where we should go. What do you think, steam?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:27 pm

"Good Question." Dylgo said, looking around at the various cafes. looking around, her eye caught a pegasus flying by. as the pegasus left her eyesight, Dylgo looked back at her broken wing and flapped her good wing. she gave a slight frown at the thought that over the next month, she might as well be a glorified earth pony.

It was nothing personal against Earth Ponies, she knew that. It was in a Pegasi's blood to be proud to be a Pegasus. shaking off these thoughts, Dylgo puts a smile back on her face. She should be happy anyway.

(( I felt like going into detail in this. don't know why XD ))
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:24 am

(Going into detail is good, it improves your writing senses.)

Steam just watched as Dare decided for them. He was already seated at a chair, waving like a little colt. "Looks like Dare found a perfect spot." She said as she trotted over. The cafe only had a few customers and their orders were served within a few moments. Much to Dare's delight as he munched on a grass sandwich. Steam herself was sipping tea from the cup she was levitating in front of her.

Dare Devil took off his glasses as he finished his sandwich, revealing a couple of scars near his eye. He looked up to the sky and took in the warmth of Celestia's sun. Peaceful moments like this were rare for him. Normally he would be flying in a smoke covered sky, hearing all the noise of the city, the shouting, the metal pounding... But here, the loudest things to be heard were the giggles coming from the other ponies on the next table.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 am

Flame disk sat down and began to eat his sandwich. he looked over at the other tables, obviously thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:21 am

"That didn't take long." Dylgo giggled. I guess she shouldn't be surprised. Trotting over, she takes a seat and orders a sandwich. not bad. there was a place back in Manehattan that was better, but it was definitely not bad. Dylgo smiled a little as she looked around. the Pegasi were doing an amazing job at keeping the sky clear. Glancing at Flame, She notices that something seems wrong. her shy side kicking in, she goes back to her sandwich without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:32 am

Steam looked up into the sky as she noticed a few shadows appearing and disappearing over them. She saw the flying ponies on their merry ways, keeping the skies clean for everpony to enjoy. Steam discreetly looked over to Dylgo. She was worried that seeing those pegasi up there in the air would pull Dylgo down further. There had to be some way a pegasus could be up there without using their wings... THAT'S IT!

When she made eye contact with Dare, it was like they were communicating through a mental channel.
A few hidden eye gestures and Dare Devil took to the skies and saved a cloud from annihilation. He took the cloud to ground level. "Would you mind flying with me?" He said to Dylgo with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Flame disk looked at the colds, then at Dylgo. "Go ahead. I'm just gonna keep eating." He said, taking anything bite out of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Dylgo smiled as Dare returned with a cloud. "ok." she said, smiling at flame. looking back toward Dare, Dylgo lays on the cloud. "Don't mind if I do." Dylgo said, smiling some more. This was a genuinely touching thing for Dylgo. Dylgo was too shy to ask anypony to do something like this, and she never expected anypony to do anything like this for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next