My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My OC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D. Hill

D. Hill

My OC Empty
PostSubject: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:21 am

D. Hill
My OC Mypony12
Species:Pegasus
Mane:Blonde
Tail:Blonde
Eyes:Saphire
Body:Athletic
Cutie Mark: none (Orangutang "In Heat" downhill wheel (orange) )[note: At the moment this is just an eventual reference until I can draw one on to my OC]
Age (Baby,adult): Young adult Stallion

Personality:(friendly. Plain and simple) Sup everypony! I'm D. Hill, but my buds just call me "D." I made myself a scooter a while ago, but I kinda broke the handle...no worries, though, 'cause it still works! Its even better, if I do say so myself. I've told a few other young stallions about this slide board thing and they started using it too! We love going down all the steep hills in Equestria, heck, even Cloudsdale is kinda fun if you have wings to catch you, at least. But when I'm not pumping myself full of adrenaline from my board or waiting for my stupid cutie mark to come in I like to just kick back, relax.

Likes: Making friends, flying, speed, being polite, anything adrenaline inducing.

Dislikes: Mean/ rude Ponies, excessive alcohol, bullying, losing friends, going sloooooow.

History: Devlin, or "D" is from Cloudsdale. He grew up being raised to be polite, and never being allowed to go wild. Then he found a scooter and a need for speed. From the moment he got on that scooter he absolutely LOVED it. Going fast was so exhilarating, so fun! It made him feel free and wild! Unfortunately he broke the handle bars off. This wouldn't deter him, however. In fact, he loved NOT using the bars was! And so the first "board" was created and D's true love was found! Now he speeds through Equestria spreading the word of the rush of "downhilling."

RP Sample: (Young colt is bullying a filly.)

D: *flies over to the bullied filly and lands between her and the young colt* "Hey, bro, what're you doing over here?"

Colt: *looking bitterly at D* "Nothin' you weirdo, so go away!"

D: *He looks at the cold inquisitively* "Oh really. So if I ask this pretty little filly the same question, she'll say the same thing?"

Filly: *crying* "NO! He's being mean to me and teasin' me and stuffs...all 'cus I don't have my cutie mark yet." *the young filly sniffles a bit*

D: "So, you decide to pick on a filly for not having her cutie mark, huh?" *D steps towards the colt menacingly, as to fluster him and make the colt flutter his wings*

Colt: "Wha-what was that for, you idiot?"

D: "Oh, nothing. Just thought it was interesting that this 'strapping young colt doesn't seem to have a cutie mark..." *He winks at the little filly, still sniffly*

Colt: *looking flustered and embarrassed* "S-so?! Neither does that loser filly!"

D: "But she's younger than you."

Filly: "YA!"

D: *chuckling at the filly's outburst* "So hows about you just go back home and I won't tell every pony, huh?"

Colt: "F-fine! I don't even care!" *The colt trots away, defeated and using his wings to cover his lack of a cutie mark*

Filly: *Smiling at D* "W-were you really gonna do that?"

D: *chuckles lightly* "Nah, I just had to scare him a bit to leave ya' alone. You know, I didn't get my cutie mark until I was at least three seasons older than you are. So cheer up, huh?" *He covers her a bit with his wing, as if hugging her* "How about I buy you a cupcake, I've got a few extra bits."

Filly: *She smiles at D with big saucer eyes* "YA! Can I have a cherry one?"

D: "Sure. Anything you want." *He smiles tenderly at the filly and walks her to get a sweet treat.*

Acceptance

Last edited by D. Hill on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:31 am

-Psst, you forgot your history, likes, dislikes and RP segment. Look at this for help-
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
D. Hill

D. Hill

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:50 am

Vinyl Dash wrote:
-Psst, you forgot your history, likes, dislikes and RP segment. Look at this for help-
Sorry, I was editing it when you posted that. X3
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:13 am

Ah. Okie then. :P
Back to top Go down
D. Hill

D. Hill

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:22 am

Better? The first time it didn't save so I had to completely redo it. Hope this one's better.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 am

Looks good now. Just have to allow an admin or mod approve it now.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 am

Welcome to the site :)

Your app is very close to approval.

The only thing stopping it is:

- Involvement with Scootaloo, as we cannot have history interacting with characters from the show.

- His cute mark, as you state in his personality that he is "waiting for my stupid cutie mark to come," yet you also say his cutie mark is a wheel. Which one is it?

After these minor tweaks are made, I'll be happy to approve you.

Also, it is uncommon to RP in the style that you have on this site, but still acceptable.

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to chat to other's online.
Back to top Go down
D. Hill

D. Hill

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Alright so I fixed it to follow the suggestions you had for me. At the moment he doesn't have his mark, but thats what it will be...at least when I can draw it and edit it onto him. As for the board/scooter thing; that's who he is...a downhiller! YA! Thanks for reviewing/ helping me though!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 am

Changes have been made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC   My OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My OC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: