My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love falls dead at your feet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Bow

Black Bow

Love falls dead at your feet! Empty
PostSubject: Love falls dead at your feet!   Love falls dead at your feet! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 am

Poor Black Bow, the poor pegusas was known for her great looks and sweet personality that seem to come natural to her without enven trying which made her well liked, but too well like. Black Bow was getting swarmed by ponies almost everywhere she went from Sugarcube corner to the libary. She couldn't get space. Right now she was a the water fountain in Ponyville Park writing in her daily journal. When she caught a stallion's eye. He seemed nice and handsome for a typical stallion, but a certain aggroance came to her that she dislike. "Why hello there mis he greeted. Was this gonna go one forever?
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Love falls dead at your feet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love falls dead at your feet!   Love falls dead at your feet! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 am

Hello Black Bow. Welcome to the forum!

Before you may begin posting, you must first read our rules and submit your OC for formal approval in our Character Creations subforum.

You're more than welcome to join us in the chat box at the bottom of the front page if you have questions or would simply like to get to know us.

Thanks!
1nc
Back to top Go down

Love falls dead at your feet!
Page 1 of 1