My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fling it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Fling it! Empty
PostSubject: Fling it!   Fling it! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:57 am

Canvis splashed paint onto her picture, smilling with delight. Her paintbrush frayed at the end just as she was finishing her stroke. She screamed and smashed a already paint-covered white hoof through the canvas. She flung it off of her hoof and into the hallway. She was painting in the art gallery, since the was no customers yet. She screamed once again, jumping up and down, outraged.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Fling it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fling it!   Fling it! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 am

The doors opened to admit the small mare known as Elegance into the gallery. She usually introduced herself as 'Elegance of the Design family' and some said that intro said all that one needed to know about her. They would be wrong of course, as she was also a mare with an intense desire to make her mark upon the world.

It was why, in the end, she was here.

However, even she questioned the wisdom of such an action when she looked at the enraged artist alicorn acting like a raving loony. Her gaze alternated between the now ruined piece of artwork and said loony, already forming a very critical opinion. She said nothing, only pursed her lips, narrowed her eyes and look coolly at the artist with a gaze that oozed superiority and smugness. I am judging every action you make, the look said, And right now, what I see is rather pathetic.

If she was the shallower sort of pony, she would have been amazed by the alicorn nature of Canvis. As it were, all she saw was a mare acting like a immature filly who just had a toy denied to her. For now, she just waited until the temper tantrum died down before attempting civil conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Fling it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fling it!   Fling it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Canvis stopped her rage-tantrum, looking at Elegance. "Hello?" she asked, clearly irritated by the smugness of the mare. "Oh, like you've never wanted to have a small tantrum every once in a while." She slammed a hoof on the floor, glaring at the mare with intense purple eyes. She suddenly ducked her head down low, closing her eyes as her cheecks burned bright red. "S-Sorry, I may have a few... problems..." she apologized, magicing another cavas onto her easel tensley.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Fling it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fling it!   Fling it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 am

A...small tantrum. Elegance internally sneered. "Well, dear, I certeinly do hope that these problems don't harm yourself or any other pony," she said dispassionately, "We can't have anything like that. Especially since we live in interesting times, so they say. 1000 years since the banishment of Nightmare Moon, return of the Lunar Princess, so on, so forth. An age of opportunity." At this, her voice became more business-like and driven. "Speaking of which, I was told to find an alicorn by the name of Canvis. I don't suppose you would be said alicorn." She sniffed, looking over Canvis with a critical eye.

"Yes, yes," she said to herself, "You fit the description. You have quite a reputation, dear, one that preceeds you in almost all areas. Favour of Princess Celestia herself, if I'm not mistaken. However, I judge a pony on what I see them do, instead of what gossip and rumour tells me...." She held out a hoof. "My name is Elegance of the Design family, dear Canvis, and I am here to offer you an opportunity of a lifetime. Since the return of Princess Luna after one thousand years of exile, there has been no attempt to contruct anything in honour of her glorious return. However I, Elegance, have proposed a structure to rival the Solar Temple of Celestia. What I need is artists such as yourself to help make my dream of the Midnight Palace a reality."

Her voice when she made her offer was full of pride and confidence, in stark contrast to the embarassment of the alicorn, who was somewhat bigger. In actuality, Elegance didn't want to hire a pony she didn't know over the pony artists that she had worked with before, but Luna herself had insisted she enlist this particular alicorn. This order irritated Elegance a bit, so she was being very judgemental and harshly critical of Canvis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fling it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fling it!   Fling it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fling it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Art Gallery-
Jump to: